November 2012 Moms

Chain reaction of ick

After 10 minutes of chasing LO around post-bath, trying to put on her diaper she stopped, gave me a surprised look and pooped on the bedroom carpet. I rushed to clean it up, and she ran around the room...throwing herself into a seated position, effectively wiping her bottom on another section of carpet. I speed cleaned that section of carpet, and wiped her bottom, but she wriggled out of my grasp before I could get her diaper on. I chased her into her play tent, where I realized she had had poop on her foot the whole time. I grabbed a washcloth and soap and scrubbed at her foot as she stood in the tent examining a toy, and then tried to put on her diaper. Before I could get it up between her legs she peed. That's when I discovered that these tents have no water resistance at all. 

She's in bed with her diaper on backwards and the tent and carpet sections are drenched in Lysol spray. I am doing no more work tonight.

Re: Chain reaction of ick

• Oh man. Super gross. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have been wondering when I will experience this type of chaos.  I tempt fate a lot by letting her have some naked time in our carpeted rental house.  I think I would be curled in the fetal position and not able to bump if that had just happened to me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loading the player...
  • kbl13kbl13 member
    I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time, but this is hilarious!

• I'm sorry...really I am.....but I am laughing out loud!
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Lol the joys of being a Mom!!! :) sounds like you need some free mommy time after all that!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • JINXED!  Hours after I posted above .. I got a poop and pee on the floor.  Lucky it was a hearty turd that got picked up and flushed no fuss.... and then I figured we were good to go... and she promptly say on the widowsill and pissed all over...

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• @credcat7‌ if we get one more poop incident we could call this serial ick.
  • I just had to read your story out loud to DH - we were both laughing.  So sorry- that could easily have happened to us. 

Me:36, DH:37

DS born 11/2012

BFP 7/26/14, Missed M/C at 8 weeks, discovered at 10 wks, 6 days, D&C 9/22/14, Dx: Partial molar pregnancy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"