October 2012 Moms
Options

brag it out!

CnAnACnAnA member
edited March 2014 in October 2012 Moms
Ok guys. This is where you unashamedly brag about how ridiculously awesome your kid(s) are.

Alice is ROCKING the signing. She does more, please, and thank you in context and usually without prompting. She can stack her nesting blocks by size with minimal help. She is so kind and waves at everybody. (Much to the delight of little old ladies while grocery shopping!)

I have more but I am fixing to drive.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies

Re: brag it out!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    Yes! The signing has helped. Also, I tell her "ok, use your words." and she usually is able to tell me what she needs. Done, cup, down, help, etc.

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    @angelacz87 start teaching her! Live is so much easier with just the three words that alice knows. And they pick it up so quick!

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    E says thank you in context and without prompting 95% of the time. He's so polite. DS1 can't do this. He also says bye bye and waves enthusiastically when we leave a place. He hugs all the time. Melts my heart. He knows a lot of animals and animal sounds, tons of words, and is starting to learn colors. Trying to work on letters with him. DS1 could recognize and say almost every letter by the time he was 19 months. E also runs super fast. He's really cute too. Every one we meet is always gushing about him and he flirts right back.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Options
    Cecilia, too, with the words. Every day is something new. Today it was "birdy tweet tweet" and flapping her arms.
    She is so coordinated. So fast, can climb anything, balance on things she shouldn't, etc. It amazes me.
    She has been awesome about being a big sister. Zero jealousy. Maybe a bit rougher than I'd like but it's bc she's so enthusiastic.
    And, I think she's pretty flipping cute.
  • Options
    lady dixneuflady dixneuf member
    edited March 2014
    He is doing great verbally. Getting to be more articulate, has a few complete phrases,follows directions, sings.
    Really a very happy and cute guy. Very friendly. He's a Keebler Elf.

I also saw him pretending to feed a doll and himself the other day. It was pretty awesome to see imagination at work. 

• Options
    I want to brag! The girls can sign please, more and eat. Kaylin has started signing "eat" when there's a commercial for something tasty :). Both girls can identify their mouth, eyes, ears, nose, toes and belly buttons and they can also point to all those body parts on me and dh. And they follow directions really well when they feel like it!  

• Options
    DS can walk downstairs facing forward while holding my hands (I stand in front of him going down backwards).

Can use spoon for soups and yogurts.

Language reception is great - when I ask for something, he'll look around the room and find it.

Very good with cleaning up his toys/books before nap or bedtime.

just noticed this week - he can do shape sorter correctly most of the time (instead of trial and error).

DS is behind on talking, so I've been teaching him signs.  He is learning them quickly and now knows about 2 dozen signs and will sign them appropriately.  

Finally, we just hosted a play date with 3 other toddlers (similar age), and I think DS is the mellow-est toddler! 
    TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"