One & Done: Only child
Options

A call to the beyond.

Re: A call to the beyond.

• Options
    I would call my grampa. He always gave the best advice and to tell him I miss him.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options

Oh damn.  I was going to say Elvis, but you all make me feel bad now.

OK, I guess a friend that passed.  To tell her we miss her.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    LOL how about unlimited talk and text?!! 

I would call my BF from my childhood and tell him how angry with him i have been since his death. He would tell me that i was being a bitch. I would tell him to STFU, and we would hug and be happy again. LOL 

I would also call another friend i lost to cancer my freshman year. I would tell her i missed her and how my life turned out.
  • Options
    I would also call my grandma and tell her to punch Jared for me.

Then i would call heath ledger and tell him how hot i think he is OH and Paul Walker.

I mean i have unlimited right?
  • Options

Then i would call heath ledger and tell him how hot i think he is OH and Paul Walker.

OK, you like Heath Ledger (HAWT) and Channing Tatum (opposite of)?  Does.not.compute.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options

OK, you like Heath Ledger (HAWT) and Channing Tatum (opposite of)?  Does.not.compute.
    I have varying tastes what can i say?! 
  • Options
    lildis09 said:

I like them both too. My GREAT taste is all over the radar. \:D/
    FTFY
  • Options
    My mom. :( Sometimes I have dreams where I talk to her, and I literally wake up crying. I would like to talk to her about LO. She wanted to see a grandchild so bad.
  • Options
    Hugs to all :)
  • Options
    I am kind of a downer on this question.  I have lost grandparents, aunts, friends, etc.....but there was no unfinished business.  It would be nice to hear from them again but what would it do besides make me miss them again?  I wondered before if I could "call" baby #1.  I don't know what I'd say but I think women who lose a child carry a hole around inside themselves the rest of their lives.  Nothing can close it, but maybe if we could know their soul went on unharmed, it would get smaller.
    I totally agree @LovelyRitaMeterMaid ((HUGS)).

I would want to talk to my grandmother that I never met (I am sure she is my guardian angel) and my lost babies to tell them I loved them and did the best I could.

• Options
    AgoAgo member

I'd call my grandpa.  He died before I was born, but I hear such great stories about him and would love to get to talk to him.  They had all boys and I was the first granddaughter (they wanted a daughter/granddaughter so badly), so I wish I could have filled that role for him, ya know? 

My grandmother, however, was so bitter about me coming along after he died that she didn't really warm up to me.  I came from the least-favorite son (according to my dad), so that didn't help.

University of Kansas alum Geoff Folker applies food coloring to his snow sculpture at his home on Park Street in Olathe, Kan., on Sunday, March 24, 2013.  A storm that dumped up to 15 inches of snow on parts of Colorado and Kansas is making its way east, with winter storm warnings and advisories issued for today and tomorrow as far east as Pennsylvania. (AP Photo/The Kansas City Star, John Sleezer)

January OAD Siggy Challenge: Creative Snow Sculptures

• Options
    I am kind of a downer on this question.  I have lost grandparents, aunts, friends, etc.....but there was no unfinished business.  It would be nice to hear from them again but what would it do besides make me miss them again?  I wondered before if I could "call" baby #1.  I don't know what I'd say but I think women who lose a child carry a hole around inside themselves the rest of their lives.  Nothing can close it, but maybe if we could know their soul went on unharmed, it would get smaller.
    I totally agree @LovelyRitaMeterMaid ((HUGS)).

I would want to talk to my grandmother that I never met (I am sure she is my guardian angel) and my lost babies to tell them I loved them and did the best I could.
    They already know this i'm sure :)
  • Options
    My grandfather- he passed away about a year and a half before LO was born. I would want to tell him all about her.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    My mom.  She died when I was five, and I don't really have memories of her other than from photographs.
    IMG_8355
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    AgoAgo member
    My mom.  She died when I was five, and I don't really have memories of her other than from photographs.
    Oh, I am so sorry.
    University of Kansas alum Geoff Folker applies food coloring to his snow sculpture at his home on Park Street in Olathe, Kan., on Sunday, March 24, 2013.  A storm that dumped up to 15 inches of snow on parts of Colorado and Kansas is making its way east, with winter storm warnings and advisories issued for today and tomorrow as far east as Pennsylvania. (AP Photo/The Kansas City Star, John Sleezer)

January OAD Siggy Challenge: Creative Snow Sculptures

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"