Parenting after a Loss

TTC a Rainbow Sibling Check-In

Welcome to the TTC a Rainbow Sibling check-in. This check-in is a for TTCAL-ers with living children to talk about the issues about TTCAL while you have a living child. Living children and pictures of living children are welcome here, however if your pictured child is an infant (< a year old), please do place a warning at the beginning of your post to alert ladies who are having a hard day.  You do not have to be active on the PAL board in order to be a member of this check-in, however, if you plan on posting on the main board please post an intro there.

All are welcome to join us!  Please give us an intro with the following information if you wish: name(s)/age(s) of your child(ren), EDD(s) and where you are in your TTC journey. 

If you get a BFP please send rmpar29 and morethansparrows08 a private PM so we can add you to our graduates list.

~*~SPECIAL HUGS~*~
frenchteachermama

Current Member List:
almostamissus - Kennedy: 8, EDDs: 7/19/2014, 8/28/2014
anglndsguse44 - Connor : 2, EDD: 9/3/14
anitaflora - DS: 4, EDDs: ?
bookishmomma - Liam 2.5, EDDs 7/29/14, 9/7/14
bootsorhearts - Isaac: 3 months, EDDs: 10/6/12, 10/29/13
dpalczer - Ryker : 5, EDD: 9/5/2014
ellebelle2384 - Sophia: 2, EDDs: 10/21/11, 10/13/14
fallfever - Nathan : 8, Colin : 5, Liam : 3, EDDs: 6/25/2014, 9/5/2014
Frenchteachermama - DD1: 5.5, DD2: almost 3, EDD: 3/30/2014
graceanne927 - Harper: 2
jenwashington - Lexi: 18, Jayden, 15, EDD: 7/7/2014
karebear57 - DD1: 13, DD2: 11, DD3: 10, EDD: ?
KC1212- DS:?, EDD: ?
kj808 - DS (J) : 6, DD (K) : 3, EDDs: 6/24/2010, 9/17/2013, 10/21/2013, 8/25/2014
KJsbabe - Lexi: 20 months, EDDs: 1/27/11, 7/7/11
mara005 - Fynn: 4, EDDs: 11/4/2013, 8/27/2014
Missa_g - Twin boys: 2, EDDs: 9/10/2011, 8/8/2014
mkc5869 - Madelyn: 1, EDD: ?
Mom2anAngel2 - Liam: 1, EDD: ?
morethansparrows08 - Micah: 7, Elijah: 5, EDD: 8/3/14
mrsjessicamitchell - Ben: 1, EDD: ?
Neary2011 - Kendall Rose: 15M, EDDs: 4/18/2014, 9/18/2014
Noeliav - Amelia: 15M, EDD: 8/23/2014
polevaultRN - Timothy: 2, EDD: 10/1/2014
pinksandbermuda - DD: 2, EDD: ?
rmpar29 - Dawson and Devin: 2.5, EDD: 6/26/2013
RN536- Richie: 4,  Lizzie: 2, EDDs: 10/15/12, 9/5/13, 6/20/14
sergeantb44 - Noah : 11, Owen : 9, Natalie : 7, EDD: 8/4/2014
SharkFarts - DD1: 3.5, DD2: 15 months, EDD:?
Shell041783 - Delany: 15 months, EDD: ?
srcr2011 - Caleb: 3, EDDs: 11/21/2010, 5/2/2014, 6/11/2014
sunnydaysarehere - DD: 2.5, EDDs:  7/16/2013, 1/25/2014, 6/19/2014 and 10/18/2014
TMaggie0424 - DD: 1, EDD: 4/26/2010
thumper7912 - Emma: 19M, EDD: 4/2014
trizzie - Hudson: 5; Harper: 3, EDDs:9/1/2010, 11/28/2013, 1/28/2014, 8/16/2014

@almostamissus - Any update on the referral for the surgeon? So glad your BW came back normal! Any testing plans?

@anglndsguse44 - How are you this week? Any sign of O?

@bookishmomma - Congratulations on your book release!!! How exciting! It must be incredible to see your book on the shelves! How are you feeling?

@bootsorhearts - Any sign of AF? Have you been able to catch O? I'm sure your sweet Isaac won't need therapy - we did the same thing when our kids were itty bitty ;) Have you moved him to his crib yet?

@dpalczer - How are you this week? I'm sorry YH is going to be gone for a while, but I hope everything with his new job is going well!

@ellebelle2384 - Were you able to confirm O? How's the 2WW going? Any testing plans?

@fallfever - Did you get the results from your BW? ((hugs))

@Frenchteachermama - So many ((hugs)) sweetie. Have you seen your RE yet? If so, I hope y'all got a plan together.

@graceanne927 - How's the 2WW treating you? Any testing plans?

@KC1212 - How are you this week?

@kj808 - How are you feeling? How is TTC treating you?

@KJsbabe - How are you this week? Were you able to confirm O? Had DD been sleeping any better?

@mara005 - FX for O soon! Looks like it may have been yesterday or today!

@Missa_g - How are you doing? Has your cycle evened out a bit? Are the OPK's helping?

@mkc5869 - Yay for O and good timing! FX for you this cycle!!

@Mom2anAngel2 - Yay for being off the bench! How's everything going?

@Neary2011 - I'm glad you have a plan with your RE. How are you feeling?  

polevaultRN - Any sign of AF? How are you feeling?

@rmpar29 - How are you doing sweetie? Any side effects from the progesterone?

@RN536 - How are you feeling today? Any testing plans for this week? ((hugs))

@sergeantb44 - How are you? So sorry for your BFN :( ((hugs))

@Shell041783 - How are you this week? I'm hoping this cycle isn't as wonky for you as your last one was!

@srcr2011 - How are you feeling this week? Have you decided to pick up temping and such? I think the sanity it provides to me far outweighs the stress of it, but that's just me. ((hugs)) Hope you're feeling a bit less overwhelmed this week.

@sunnydaysarehere - Have you had your appointment with your RE? If so, how did it go?

@TMaggie0424 - How are you this week? Did you and YH have a discussion about TTC again? I know with so many things going on, it's hard to know when to start trying again. ((hugs))

@trizzie - How are you this week? How's TTC going for y'all?

@anitaflora , @jenwashington , karebear57 , @mrsjessicamitchell , @Noeliav , @pinksandbermuda , @SharkFarts , @thumper7912 - we missed you ladies last week and would love to hear how you are.

-----------------------------------------------------

QOTW: What is/was your favorite phase in your child(s) life? Why?

Anniversary
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
BabyFruit Ticker
  DS #1 born 8/3/06, DS #2 born 10/2/08
TTC since 8/13 BFP 11/27/13, EDD: 8/3/14
US 12/9 found 2 Gestational Sacs, MC 12/10/13 6w3d
BFP #4 5/15/14, EDD: 1/25/14, HB 6/4/14 Movement 8/13/14
All Welcome

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image

Re: TTC a Rainbow Sibling Check-In

• Update on me: I am currently waiting to O. I'm on cd 8 and CM is starting to pick up, so I am going to start OPKs tomorrow. Hopefully my cycle is normal and O comes around next Monday. Of course DH is working Monday so this month will be an every other night kind of month (he works 24 hour shifts in the NICU).

QOTW: I think my favorite phase is usually whatever phase he is in at the time you ask me. LOL! It has just been so exciting to watch hi learn and discover new things.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - (B9PH)

Lilypie - (0YVF)
     TTC since 11/2009; Lap/HSG/Hysteroscopy: 5/2011 (endometriosis - removed; endocervical polyp - removed; high pressure in bilateral tubes - cleared)

BFP #1: 8/4/11; DS1 born sleeping on 11/16/11 at 19w1d

BFP # 2: 5/7/12, EDD 1/10/13, DS2 born 1/4/13

BFP # 3: 11/8/13, EDD 7/17/14, mmc 10wks

BFP # 4: 5/16/14, EDD 1/15/15, praying for our 2nd rainbow baby 

• Loading the player...
  • Hiya,

Thought I might as well intro as I'm lurking here anyway. We aren't quite ready to TTC yet because I'm really, really struggling with the idea of it. It took a year to get pregnant the first time, then another 6 months for the next pregnancy which wasn't a smooth experience either - it's just exhausting to think about getting back on that wagon. I'm sure you all felt like that as well so if it's alright, I'd like to hang out here with y'all.

I have 1 daughter who is 16 months today, don't know why my signature is all strange, I keep trying to fix it without success.

QODT: I'm actually enjoying it more and more as she gets more independent and learns new things. It's fascinating watching her turning into a little person. However, I have a soft spot for 7-9 months, she was so cuddly and was -finally - sleeping at night so there was a great little interlude there!
    TTC #1 since Aug 2010 * BFP Aug 2011, EDD April 16 2012 * MMC @ 7w5d, D&C @ 10w5d
    BFP Apr 2012, EDD Dec 19 2012 * twin h/b at 6wk, 9wk scan * Baby A lost at 12wks
    Baby B was my rainbow born at 36wks on Nov 27 2012

Lilypie - (kqKn)
  • I forgot the QOTW! I love all of them so far. I already miss the tiny squishy newborn phase but now that he is smiling, laughing and playing with toys it's so precious. I'm a little afraid of how it will be when he's mobile.
    **Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

• Missa_gMissa_g member
    edited March 2014
    Hi everyone! I'm on CD 23/12 depending on how you count it. I never bought the OPKs so I still have no clue what's going on. I'm not feeling emotionally ready to use the OPKs so I'm just trying to go with the flow. I had EWCM and O type pains three days ago but I have no idea if I actually Oed. I have really been struggling this week, dealing with our loss as well as the premature birth of my boys. Two years ago on 3/25 I went into PTL. I have been having lots of nightmares and intrusive flashbacks to their time in the NICU. So TTC isn't my focus at the moment.

ETA QOTW: I love and dislike things about each phase so it's impossible to choose one.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Married 9/22/07, began TTC 8/10
    Diagnosed with DOR, LP defect, mild endometriosis and cysts
    BFP #1 EDD 9/10/11, natural miscarriage at 6w
    BFP #2 Medicated cycle, twin boys born 4/4/12 at 29w4d
    BFP #3 EDD 8/8/14, D&C for missed miscarriage at 8w, baby boy with triploidy
    BFP #4 June 2014 CP
  • Hey @morethansparrows08!  You had me totally confused.  I saw that you posted the check-in and thought "why is she posting it today?"  Then, I realized it was Thursday.  It's not that I thought it wasn't Thursday, I just hadn't even considered what day it was.  LOL, can you tell I'm a bit crazy?  How are you doing?  Ready to TTC again?

@rmpar29 - How are you doing sweetie? Any side effects from the progesterone?

As referenced above, I'm definitely feeling a bit crazy. I have all sort of symptoms/side effects - sore nips, bloated, increased thirst/urination/appetite, exhaustion, all completely attributable to the progesterone or pregnancy. I keep telling myself that it'd be too soon to have symptoms, so I'm sure it's just side effects. My brain is just a whirlwind of thoughts right now, which is why I never considered what day it was. Thanks for posting the check-in because I might've completely missed it!

QOTW - I loved the time right around 9-12 months when both of my boys were trying to gain some independence, one by crawling and one by walking.  They still needed me so much, so there was a lot of cuddles and falling asleep in my arms, but watching them bust out and gain some independence was incredible. 

@BootsorHearts - I'm sorry that you are having so much pain.  Preseed can definitely be your best friend right now.  Good luck!

@mkc5869 - Yeah, I see what you are saying about your O, it does look a bit suspect.  I hope that your temps shift up a bit more so you feel more comfortable that you O'ed.

@Mom2AnAngel2 - I hope that you O soon and EOD will still give you great timing!

@PittPurple - Welcome to the check-in!  You are certainly able to hang out with us!

@Missa_g - I'm so sorry that you are having a tough time these days.  I cannot even imagine what you went through with your boys being so early.  I'm sure that you hold them tight every night in remembrance of that horrible time.  How are they doing now?  I know it can take awhile for premies to catch up.  They claim it's only 2 years, but my boys are still trying...
    TTC #3 since 8/2012 image
    DX Endometriosis 2/2002 (lost left tube due to a cyst), PCOS
    6/2010
     BFP - 10/18/2012, EDD - 6/26/2013, Baby Girl lost at 22 weeks (T21), D&E 2/15/2013
    BFP - 4/23/2014, EDD - 1/2/2015 Twin Boys lost at 12 weeks, M/C 6/25/2014

My chart here  All ALers welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    June 3Missing Our January Snowflake
  • @BootsOrHearts‌ - Me too! I love that swishy newborn phase, but each phase brings so many exciting changes. As for the pain, I had a lot of pain until AF returned. I hope it gets better soon.

@PittPurple‌ - TTC is so exhausting! I completely agree. I am so jealous of the women that have "oops" pregnancies. I wish I could have one of those!

@Missa_g‌ - ((HUGE HUGS)). I am sorry that you are really having a tough time right now. You have been through a lot. Just keep reminding yourself to look at those beautiful boys. It doesn't take away all of the pain, but I am sure it will at least put a smile on your face.

@mkc5869‌ - fingers crossed that you O'ed.

@rmpar29‌ - I hate how progesterone side effects are the same as pg symptoms. I do the same thing and try not to get my hopes up. I hope your symptoms are more than just progesterone this month!

Lilypie - (0YVF)
     TTC since 11/2009; Lap/HSG/Hysteroscopy: 5/2011 (endometriosis - removed; endocervical polyp - removed; high pressure in bilateral tubes - cleared)

• Good morning. I hope you ladies are doing well. I have been on here less and less it seems. I logged on yesterday, but school security came into my office. We had some intoxicated 8th graders. Yikes!

Anyway, I am doing well. Last week was a bit overwhelming, but I feel much better this week. DH came home yesterday saying he has "bad baby fever". We are still TTA and it's so funny. In the heat of the moment, we are like "yes, lets just try NOW" lol, when we realize, we are like "no, let's stick with our plan and wait".

I plan on temping. I have every intention to temp, it just that I keep forgetting to do it every morning and I start sitting up and moving around. I lay in bed for 15 min browsing before I remember. Or I will check my CM and realized I didn't temp them. I have set a reminder to temp!

***Pregnancy Mentioned (not mine)***

One of the few people I know well at work came into my office today. I felt really special because "I am one of the first to know", but his daughter got married about a year ago or so and he told me today he is going to be a grandpa. I was not sad and the news did not bring me down at all, but the opposite happened.  I was very, very, happy for him and his wife and the whole family. Except, he told me she is only 3 WEEKS!!!! I didn't want to discourage him and tell him not to announce to soon, but I thought DON'T SAY!!! He knows about my losses, and I didn't want to scare him. He also needed to ask me a "nurse" question about her going through an x-ray at the train station.

I can't wait until I am the one announcing!
    imageimageimage
    As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen - Winnie the Pooh

Married 8/22/09
    Pregnancy 1- EDD 11/21/10 NMC @ 6 weeks
    Pregnancy 2 - Rainbow DS born 1/15/11
    Pregnancy 3 - EDD 5/2/14 NMC @ 6 weeks 9/4/13
    Pregnancy 4 - EDD 6/11/14 BO @ 9 weeks D&C 11/8/13
     AF arrived 12/18/13
    BENCH IS BURNED 2/2014
    TTA until May/Jun
    WOW!!! I'm pregnant!!! BFP 6/8/14 Rainbow on the way EDD 2/14/15
    If there ever comes a day where we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever -
    Winnie the Pooh

imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

• My consult was this morning. AF showed up yesterday, so the plan is to sit out this cycle, do an HSG next cycle, then try on our own (pending HSG results). I need to do progesterone supps, so I'm nervous how it's going to work out trying on our own. I guess I'll need to invest in lots of OPKs and re-learn how to chart (I haven't charted since before DD, so it's been a while!). The whole situation just sucks, but it feels better to at least have a plan.

QOTW: I love whatever phase she's in (maybe except newborn!). I'm really loving the 2.5-3 age (we haven't had any terrible twos...knock on wood!) because her personality is really coming out and her vocabulary is exploding! She cracks me up everyday!

1 miracle Earth baby and 5 Angel babies

~All welcome~

• Hi @morethansparrows08! I am doing okay since I am just sitting waiting for time to go by, so wish that it would just hurry up but I know in my heart this waiting period is going to be good for me and hopefully produce a wonderful result from it. How are you doing, I hope that you are doing well? 

QOTW: What is/was your favorite phase in you child(s) life? Why? My favorite phases in my daughters life would have to have to be infancy. The reason why is because it was my first time with a little one and everything was new to me and she needed me for everything.

Married: June 9, 2011 
    TTC Baby #1: January 2012
    Baby #1: BFP: February 16, 2012, EDD: October 24, 2012, July 2, 2012, we found out we are expecting a GIRL :)!
    11-2-2012 @ 12:55am, 41 weeks and 1 day, Kendall Rose was born, weighting 7lb. and 12oz.
    TTC Baby #2: June 2013
    Baby #2: BFP: August 16, 2013, EDD: April 18, 2014, Gender Predictor said: Girl  "Christian AprilMC: August 24, 2013 @ 5 weeks and 1 day
    TTC Baby #3: October 2013
    Baby #3: BFP: December 31, 2013   EDD: September 8, 2014, Gender Predictor said: Girl "Sweet Pea September" stopped growing January 12 @ 6 weeks  (Missed Miscarriage), D and C: January 28, 2014 @ 8 weeks 2 days
    Baby #4: BFP: June 13, 2014 EDD: February 25, 2015, October 10, 2014, we found out we are expecting a BOY :)!
    "Love Bears all things, hopes all things, and endures all things"
    2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

BabyFetus Ticker

• kj808kj808 member
    edited March 2014
    Hi ladies! So nice to hear from you all!

@kj808 - How are you feeling? How is TTC treating you?

I'm feeling good physically. I'm on CD14 and currently in my fertile phase, about to O any day now so I guess you could say that we are trying to time things as best as we can. Of course i'm terrified of getting pregnant again and having yet another loss, but I guess that's all part of the process now. Hopefully we can conceive our rainbow soon!

QOTW: My favorite phase for DD was probably around 1 year old. For DS i'd say more like 2-3 years old.
    @Sharkfarts - I know what you mean about conversations with 3.5 year olds! That's how old DD is now and it's so funny to hear what comes out of her mouth nowadays.

May '15 January siggy challenge:
    * Me: 33, DH: 34 * Married 11.10.06 *
    DS 10.2.07 | DD 7.27.10 | 4 angel babies
    BFP #7 | EDD 5.15.15 | It's a BOY!
     BabyFetus Ticker  
    image  image
  • kj808kj808 member
    @Sharkfarts - Yay for being back to trying! Sounds like we are on a similar schedule - I will be Oing any day now too :)

@shell041783 - hope you get a positive OPK soon, weird cycles are the worst!

@sunnydaysarehere - sounds like you have a good plan! Buy some OPKs on amazon.com - they're super cheap.

@srcr2011 - I totally know what you mean about wanting to TTC in the heat of the moment when you're TTA. It's so tempting! And good luck with temping. It really just takes a little while to get used to it, and then it'll become part of your everyday routine!

@rmpar29 - sorry about all the side effects from the progesterone, but i'm crossing my fingers that this is your month!

@PittPurple - Welcome!!!

@Mom2anAngel2 - yay for CM! Hope you're able to catch your O day with OPKs.

@mkc5869 - FX that you O'd this cycle!!

@BootsorHearts - yay for a smooth transition to a big boy crib!

@Missa_g - lots of ((HUGS)) to you. Please take care of yourself.
    May '15 January siggy challenge:
    * Me: 33, DH: 34 * Married 11.10.06 *
    DS 10.2.07 | DD 7.27.10 | 4 angel babies
    BFP #7 | EDD 5.15.15 | It's a BOY!
     BabyFetus Ticker  
    image  image
  • BookishMommaBookishMomma member
    edited March 2014
    MoreThanSparrows08 said:
    @bookishmomma - Congratulations on your book release!!! How exciting! It must be incredible to see your book on the shelves! How are you feeling?

It
    has been really fun to walk into Barnes & Noble and my local indie bookstore and see my book on the shelf! I'm feeling exhausted from all the excitement, but in the very best way. 

eta: QOTW: I am having a ton of fun with my DS right now. He will be 3 in July and he is just so talkative and inquisitive. Such a fun stage.

DX: I'm a Recurrent Loser
    Me (35) + DH (37) - Married Sept. 2007
    BFP #1 - DS born 7/11/11
    BFP#2 11/13/13 - EDD 7/29/14 - M/C at 5w3d
    BFP #3 12/28/13 - EDD 9/7/14 - M/C at 4w6d
    BFP#4 3/27/14 -  EDD 12/5/14 - Girl lost to 45X at 8w6d - D&C 
    BFP#5 10/15/14 - EDD 6/30/15 - M/C at 7w2d
    BFP #6 1/5/15 - EDD 9.16.14 [CLICKY for progress]
    In search of a image

• Hey there ladies. Well, after the craziness of the last few weeks, things seem to be settling back into some semblance of normalcy. 

I am expecting AF to rear her ugly head in the next few days. Once she arrives, I will begin charting. I do think that right now we will be TTA for an additional month or two while we work on our marital issues, but I haven't charted in forever, so I want to get an idea of what my cycles are looking like. 

QOTW- It's so hard to answer that question, because like most PPs, I feel like whatever stage I'm currently in w/ Ben is my favorite. 
    PAL JULY SIGGY CHALLENGE: CAKE WRECKS
    You Made me a mommy... 

Ticker id: ARvP

imageimageimageimageimage
     Lilypie - (KAFM)

• Hi Ladies!  Thanks for the check in @morethansparrows08 ! 

AF started for me yesterday. :(   I started getting intense cramps and moodiness on Monday.  Which I used to get horrible pms before I started bc 15 years ago.  I've been off them 4 yrs & even after having DD it's never been this bad.  I think my loss in Jan as caused this in some way.  Has anyone else experienced painful periods after loss?  This is my second cycle since loss.  

I've been out of sorts last few days - prob more so b/c I feel miserable physically and so I'm emotionally vulnerable. 

Can I ask what you all do to naturally help "boost" your fertility...If anything?  This is all so new to me.  I just want to be sure I am doing what I can to increase my chances of having another healthy pregnancy.  I'm going to familiarize myself more w/ the charting & tutorials.  I'm not ready to do the OPK's and temping.  

QOTW:  My favorite stage: Every one!  I honestly have enjoyed every single one...when she was a new born I wish I could have bottled up the time w/ her b/c it was so precious and I knew it would go by so quickly.  And it so has...she turned 2 in Feb and I find myself again wishing I could just freeze time.  She's been such a joy!  I love to hear that so many of you feel the same. :)  Lucky us but lucky them also - to be so loved.  

BFP #1: 6.14.11| EDD 2.22.12 | welcomed DD 2.2.2012
    BFP #2: 1.19.14 | EDD 9.27.14 | CP 1.24.14
    My Ovulation Chart

BFP #1  6/14/2011 EDD 2/22/2012  DD 2/2/2012
    BFP #2 1/19/2014 EDD 9/27/2014 CP 1/24/2014

• Intro

A few of the ladies on TTCAl recommended this check in when I introed there so I figured I'd check it out. Our loss is still recent, 2 weeks past d&c and we aren't going to try again for a few months. Our loss was with my 2nd pregnancy and my DD is 3yrs old.

We live in New England, I am a working mom (hate that term, what mom isn't?) that enjoys running, reading, trashy reality tv and adult beverages. Look forward to getting to know everyone and will intro on the main board.

QOTW: At every stage I say it is my favorite. I loved the newborn/infant stage for the physical closeness but my DD is so much fun right now. She is so expressive and involved in our family and I love having our little talks.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

• @BootsorHearts I'm so sorry for the issues you're having.  It was sort of like that for me after my first - and I'll second whoever said to stay away from the warming stuff - talk about painful!!!  I hope the pre-see will work for you so y'all can get back to it!

@mkc5869 FX your next few temps give you a better rise to confirm O.

@Mom2anAngel2 Hope O comes soon for you, and FX this is your cycle.

@PittPurple You are certainly welcome to hang out with us! Welcome to the check-in!

@Missa_g I'm so sorry you're having a rough week.  ((hugs))

@rmpar29 I almost forgot to post it, too! I was off yesterday from work to buy a car, so I'm all sorts of off this week! it's not just you! I'm sorry about the side effects, but I'm glad they're not worse than they are! I've still got my fingers crossed fo ryou!

@srcr2011 I'm glad you're feeling better this week.  I know the feeling of just wanting to go for it in the moment! I knew I was emotionally ready when I got really excited for a friend's pregnancy. I'm glad you're at that point.:D

@sunnydaysarehere I'm glad you have a plan in place.  I hope charting is like riding a bike and it all comes right back to you!

@shell041783 FX for O soon!

@SharkFarts FX for O this week! Glad you and DH actually get to see each other now!

@Neary2011 I know the waiting is hard - I hope the time passes quickly for you!

@kj808 We got lots of people gearing up to O!!! FX for you, too!

@Bookishmama I'm going to have to go to my local bookstore and see if they have your book! I hope they do!

@RN536 I've got my fingers crossed for you this cycle.  ((hugs))

@mrsjessicamitchell So many ((hugs)).  I've been on the other end of your situation, and I'm so sorry you're dealing with it now.  If you need to talk, I'm here - just PM me.

@graceann927 I'm sorry about AF showing up and that she hasn't been so nice to you. My 2nd cycle post-loss was the oddest one I've ever had - super heavy from the get go (I normally start slow and don't get above medium flow).  Here's hoping this cycle is just wonky.  I don't have any tips for fertility, but maybe another lady here can help.

Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
    All Welcome

• And now, for me:

I FINALLY got a new (used) car! It's been over a month since our wreck and are car was totaled.  We got the same car, just an upgraded model and we love it! Heated leather power seats, Bluetooth connectivity, and a clock that we can set and change! (The clock in our former vehicle could not be changed, no matter which button we pushed...)

DH and I have also decided to start TTC this cycle, which I'm super pumped about!!! I  know it can take a while, but I'm optimistic about it! I'm only temping and charting CM for now.  I think after 4 months, I'll start with OPK's, if no BFP by then (it took us 4 on the last try). 

QOTW: With my oldest, I absolutely LOVED the newborn stage.  He was so soft and squishy and I was a SAHM, so I spent every moment with him.  I also enjoyed the 18-24 month stage - he was learning songs and such at church and part-time daycare and I've got lots of videos with him singing songs and saying words that sounded so cute!  With my youngest, I really enjoyed the 2-3 year stage.  He was growing and learning so much.  He really started talking about that time (he had chronic ear infections until about 14 months when he had tubes placed), so it was a lot of fun to hear him start being vocal. I'm also really loving the stage where Elijah is now - he's in Pre-K 4 and he's learning how to read and becoming more and more social. He's starting to tell stories now, and it's so cute to listen to.
    Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
    All Welcome

• @stephy1221 I'm so sorry for your loss. ((hugs)) Welcome to the check-in. 
    Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
    All Welcome

• Mom2anAngel2Mom2anAngel2 member
    edited March 2014

@stephy1221 - Welcome from a fellow New England momma.  I am very sorry for your loss.  I hope you are being kind to yourself and giving yourself the time to heal.

@MoreThanSparrows08 - YAY for a new car and for TTC again!!! 

Lilypie - (0YVF)

• @mkc5869 Thank you so much for your kind words
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

• @rmpar29 My boys are doing really well overall. My oldest graduated from ST last month so we're done with all "extras" at the moment. His intelligibility is still on the low side but his vocabulary is great. I think they're more at adjusted age for gross/fine motor but no one seems concerned so I'm not. I was really freaked out by the "caught up by 2" saying last year but I'm much more laid back now. My youngest walked four months after his big bro and now you can't tell a difference in how they walk so I know kids just develop at their own pace. I think that's partly why I'm having such a tough time. I don't feel like I deserve to feel badly because we are so damn lucky. I don't know many kids born this early that are doing this well. Most of the time I can ignore that they were so early but this time of year seems to bring it rushing back. Are your kids in any therapies?
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Married 9/22/07, began TTC 8/10
    Diagnosed with DOR, LP defect, mild endometriosis and cysts
    BFP #1 EDD 9/10/11, natural miscarriage at 6w
    BFP #2 Medicated cycle, twin boys born 4/4/12 at 29w4d
    BFP #3 EDD 8/8/14, D&C for missed miscarriage at 8w, baby boy with triploidy
    BFP #4 June 2014 CP
  • Hugs @Missa_g!  <3 you lady!

And hugs to anyone else who needs them too!

FF finally gave me CH but if I really did O when it says it did our timing was not great.  It says that I am 6 DPO however I think I'm more like 9 DPO.  I will try and hold off and test at the end of next week but I'm not really getting my hopes up for this cycle anyway.
    Me: 31     DH: 33
    Dx: Me: Recurrent Pregnancy Loss; DH: Low Morphology (2%)
    BFP#1: MC 3/1/11 at 6w1d - EDD 10/21/11
    BFP#2: 5/3/11 - EDD 1/9/12 - DD Born 1/6/12
    TTC #2 since 12/13
    BFP#3: MC 2/8/14 at 4w5d - EDD 10/13/14
    BFP#4: MC 5/6/14 at 4w4d - EDD 1/9/15
    BFP#5: MMC discovered 8/4/14 at 9w1d - D&C 8/5/14 - Baby Boy with Trisomy 16 (maternal origin) - EDD 3/8/15
    BFP#6: CP 11/6/14 at 4w2d - EDD 7/14/15
    IVF #1 with ICSI & PGS: May/June 2015, ER 6/3/15, 17R/17M/15F
    IVF #2 with ICSI & PGS: July 2015, ER 7/16/15, 16R/11M/9F
    PGS results = 6 normal embryos (4 boys, 2 girls)
    FET 9/23/15 = BFFN
    Natural FET 11/4/15 = BFP!
    Beta 9dp5dt = 92

• anitafloraanitaflora member
    edited March 2014
    Hi everybody! Thanks for the check in!
    ETA warning:

***not a solid BFP but a faint, faint late confusing possible P thats gone now warning****

So this is a xp from the infertility board:

So yesterday afternoon (10dp5dt) I, for whatever random reason, I guess since I didn't POAS in the morning and I'm apparently a raving addict, I decided to take another test.

When I looked at it under sunlight by the window I thought I saw the faintest, faintest line. I spent the rest of the afternoon looking at this thing under all various light conditions driving myself mad basically and going back and forth between "yeah I think I see the faintest line I've ever seen" to "nope, nope, you have line eye." I couldn't even get it to remotely be seen on a picture or else I would have posted it on one of those poll sites to see what others thought.

Anyway, later it looked like I could see it a little better but by that time I wasn't sure if it was an evap line. But I will say also that I had saved the negative tests from before and looked back on them and saw for sure what was the evap line, which I had never seen clearly before. And if this was an evap line it came up a heck of a lot sooner (like within a couple hours) than the others (which I could see only after a full day or so).

So I just woke up in the middle of the night and took a test with FMU - well I guess it's barely morning technically but good enough since I went to sleep at 9.

Nada. Nope nothing can't see a line. Stark white nothing. Of course I have no sunlight at this hour but honestly at this point I shouldn't be needing sunlight.

So one of the following looks like has happened: 1) I did have another chemical and I wouldn't have seen the *possible* BFP (not so fat or big) if I had just had some amount of patience, or 2) there really wasn't a positive and it was an evap line that was earlier than the rest.

I kinda think the first but it was just so, so weak of a line at such a late point and now there's nothing this morning... So I guess I'm "officially" still calling this a BFN cycle.

But thanks universe, way to confuse the hell out of me.

Really it's my own darn fault though.

My beta is Monday for those that can't see my siggy.

Thanks for reading my novel lol!!

dream 1 CAME TRUE 2.13.2010

<dream 2> 12.2011

2.10.12 : 4 weeks

6.17.12 : 10 weeks

10.10.12 : 4 weeks, 6 days

12.13.12 : 9 weeks, 1 day

4.6.13 : 4 weeks, 4 days

10.27.13 : 5 weeks, 6 days

4.2.14 (IVF #1) : 4 weeks, 1 day

6.19.14 : IVF #2 Negative

</dream 2>

resolve.org

AMA, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, heterozygous MTHFR

"all it was was a fairytale and devotion to a dream"

lyrics

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ***All always welcome!!***

• @fallfever - Did you get the results from your BW? ((hugs))

Happy Friday all!!!

Yes! I got a call yesterday:) My homocysteine is in the normal range so I just need to continue taking a vitamin with folic acid, so that is great news. Currently on CD 13 gearing up to O and happy that my H is back home from his work travel this week.

@anitaflora‌ - I'm crossing fingers hard for your beta.

QOTW: I love the newborn phase. To me, there is nothing like holding your tiny sweet baby. But I enjoy each stage...except the potty training phase. This is my 3rd time potty training and I still despise it, lol.

• @BootsOrHearts‌ I hope preseed does the trick for you!! But I would mention it to your dr (if you haven't) Bding shouldn't be painful and it can't hurt to let your dr know.

@Mom2anAngel2‌ good luck! Eod is great- and it's actually best for the swimmers! (Everyday is fine too if there's no issues) I hope this is your month!

@pittpurple welcome!! I hope your stay is short and sweet.

@Missa_g‌ ((hugs)) I hope your babies are doing well and that you have lots of love to help you through. We're here for you!

@rmpar29‌ I keep watching for your updates!! I hate that progesterone can give such similar symptoms. I have been hoping and praying for you! Are you going for a beta test? If so, when?

@srcr2011 I get you with wanting to throw caution to the wind- before our wedding, we were the same way! In a lot of ways, I'm still really glad that we waited (even though it's taking so long!) but I keep having to remind myself that it will happen exactly when it's supposed to. I wish you good luck with temping- it's really easy once you get the hang of it! I always set my alarm an hour earlier than I need to get up, take my temp and go back to sleep.
    @sunnydaysarehere‌ good luck with the hsg! And I'm glad you have a plan- it's such a relief to let some one else worry about the "best" way to ttc, isn't it?

@shell041783‌ fx for a normal cycle! What are yours normally like? (Cd13 would be late for me to start opks)

@SharkFarts‌ congrats on the new job! What are you doing now? Good luck this month!

@Neary2011‌ It's nice to see you finding the positive in tta... I was thinking just the other day that I could have probably benefitted from a short break after my first mc and esp after my second! How much longer until you are ttc again?

@kj808‌ I can relate to being terrified of bfn and bfp!! I wonder what pregnancy will feel like- with my first, I had not a care in the world. It never occurred to me that anything could go wrong and nothing did! Whereas w both mc, I knew from the start something was off! Will I still feel like things are off, next time, even if everything is ok? Good luck to you this month!

@bookishmama‌ congrats on your book release!! So exciting.

@RN536‌ you seem so calm! The tww always drives me batty. You mentioned this was your last cycle ttc, how come? (If you don't mind me asking)

@mrsjessicamitchell‌ I'm sorry you guys are having tough times. I flipping hate the stress that mc and ttc has (inadvertently) put on our marriage. It's just not fair, on top of everything else. ((Big hugs))

@graceanne927‌ Cycle buddies! Haha. This will be my second af post-loss as well and I've noticed pms is so much worse!! I'm crossing my fingers that it's hormones still leveling or something but I hope it calms down soon. I'm taking soy isoflavones again this cycle. If you want to know more, pm me- I've done a ton of research on them and would be happy to share.

@stephy1221‌ I'm sorry for your loss. I hate that you find yourself here, but these ladies are fantastic! Good luck and welcome.

@MoreThanSparrows08‌ Thank you so much for running the checkin this week! Congrats on the new car and a big, happy congratulatory <<SQUEEEE>> at ttc this month!!! I'm glad you guys were able to find a happy solution!

@ellebelle2384‌ I hate when ff doesn't jive with what I thought! But don't give up yet

@anitaflora‌ ((hugs)) I hope that what you saw was a bfp and it's just early. What kind of hpt did you use? I got so excited when I saw the warning in your update!! I swear line eye is thee most hateful pms symptom!

@fallfever‌ congrats on good test results! And happy fw! Good luck!
  • As for me!
    Still no word from the surgeon... And I'm getting quite frustrated because it's hard to plan my work schedule knowing this is coming up and I'll be leaving the province for the consult and the surgery. My schedule is very flexible, except when it's not, ya know?
    I guess for now I'm just trying to put it to the back of my mind until an appropriate amount of time has passed since the last time I called about it. I don't want to be "that" patient, but really feel like it's warranted at this point!
    Af is due today and I'm pretty sure she will be right on schedule. Big temp drop on ff today which stinks because I have to work a late shift tonight and it would be nice not to have company for it. Ah well! Onward and upward!!
    Also, I know @graceanne927‌ mentioned this, but has anyone else had super strong pms symptoms post-loss? I always get a bit of pms anxiety, but this month was CRAZY bad! I'm hoping next month will be different but if not, I need to find a way to treat it.
    If anyone else deals with anxiety, what natural things do you do to ease it? I already do reading and breathing excercises, I do yoga too. I have ativan for severe attacks but I really don't like to take it.
    I need some help!

QOTW: I love every stage!! But I'm really missing the newborn stage right now! (Maybe that's some baby fever though!) It feels like forever ago that dd8 was born and I loved every second of it!

• Snip

@anitaflora‌ ((hugs)) I hope that what you saw was a bfp and it's just early. What kind of hpt did you use? I got so excited when I saw the warning in your update!! I swear line eye is thee most hateful pms symptom!

Thanks so much, friend - it was a FRER. So just to keep my sanity at bay, or amp up the INsanity I guess,
    however one looks at it, I just came back from WalMart where I purchased not just another box of FRERs but also one box of the CBE week estimator brand. Just so I can see the words. Ridiculous. Lol.

Thanks so much again for your support - and everyone's. I really love all of you dearly and don't know where I'd be without this community to lean on. Xoxoxo

dream 1 CAME TRUE 2.13.2010

<dream 2> 12.2011

2.10.12 : 4 weeks

6.17.12 : 10 weeks

10.10.12 : 4 weeks, 6 days

12.13.12 : 9 weeks, 1 day

4.6.13 : 4 weeks, 4 days

10.27.13 : 5 weeks, 6 days

4.2.14 (IVF #1) : 4 weeks, 1 day

6.19.14 : IVF #2 Negative

</dream 2>

resolve.org

AMA, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, heterozygous MTHFR

"all it was was a fairytale and devotion to a dream"

lyrics

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ***All always welcome!!***

• Good morning, everyone! Thanks @morethansparrows for the check-in!

Zero signs of O. I had a temp spike at CD 12, a temp drop at CD 13, another temp spike at CD14 (with some cramping CD 13 and 14), but zero confirmation with OPK's. Still haven't been able to confirm I've O'd. So frustrating. Sometimes I feel like I don't even want to know what's going on with my body because it just confuses the crap out of me. Oh, well. 

Other than that, we're looking forward to a low-key weekend. We've had two busy weekends in a row. DS starts soccer next week, so I have to go buy him some stuff for that. Yes, there's a soccer league in our city for 3 year olds. It's going to be sheer chaos, but it'll be fun for him. 

QOTW: I loved when DS was a baby, but I love his the current phase he's in now. Sure, he has his moments of pure malfunction, but it's so fun to watch him learn and gain independence. He dressed himself for the first time the other day, and I was so proud. He also had his 3 year well-child visit, and he's in the 96% for height, the 92% for weight. He's going to be a big boy!

@mkc5969 - Keeping my FX for you!! Yay for (maybe) good timing!

@rmpar29 - I am really, really, really, really, REALLY hoping that those are PG symptoms. 

@srcr2011 - You go girl for having way more will power than I would have had in that moment! Also, I've had the hardest time remembering to temp, too. Last month I did great because it was our first real cycle trying after our M/C, but this month, while I've temped every morning, I'd be lying if I said it was at the very moment that I wake up. 

@Sharkfarts - Congrats on your new job and for officially trying this month!!

@graceann927 - I'm sorry about getting AF. I had a loss in January too, but I haven't had any painful periods since then. ((Hugs)). 

@MoreThanSparrows08 - YAY for a new (used) car, especially one with some bells and whistles! I am glad that you can put part of that experience behind you now. I'm sure you're still dealing with some behind the scenes things, but at least you can now get form point A to point B in style :)

@stephy1221 - I am very sorry for your loss. Welcome. 

@Anitaflora - FX for happy beta numbers :)

• Morning ladies!  I am so sorry I won't have the energy to respond to everyone right now, I have been SO sick this week.  Initially we thought I had strep throat but it turns out I had a bad throat infection (not sure if it was viral or bacterial) and a possible abscess in my throat.  My white blood cell count was so high that they sent me to the ER for a CT scan to make sure the infection wasn't compromising my airway.  I am finally on the mend and feeling a million times better!  
    I am crazy (maybe a little stupid) and in the middle of all of this went to both my new OB and RE and was honest about my throat issues.  I had waited 8 weeks for these appointments!  The new OB was AMAZING and agreed that it was time that I was an RE since I have had all the help possible from the OB side of things.  I was really overwhelmed by the RE appointment but really liked what I saw.  The practice is very holistic, the like to incorporate things like acupuncture, fertility yoga, and meditation with their fertility treatments.  My husband (the VERY western medicine GI doctor) was a little put off by some of the parts of the process but over all we are on board.  As long as I'm physically well enough, we are going to start the process for our first IUI this cycle.  I thought I would be more excited to be getting the ball rolling but right now I'm so overwhelmed.  I promise to keep all of you posted!  Sunday is my EDD so at least I have all of this to worry about instead of focusing on that!
    ((hugs)) to everyone who needs them!

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/490dd7
    TTC #3 since June 2013
    BFP #1 7/21/2013--EDD 3/30/14--D&C 9/24/13
    BFP #2 1/28/14--MC 2/7/14

IUI #1 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #2 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #3 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
    FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
    Surgery scheduled 12/12/14 to fix possible isthmocele
    3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
    Repeat c-scar surgery June 2015
    2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
    MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• @anglandguse44 - I'm sorry that your body's being so wonky this cycle.  I hope that you get a +OPK and a temp shift soon!!!  3-year olds playing soccer...pure chaos is right!  That should help with restless nights sleep though.

@Frenchteachermama - Good luck at your CD3 appointment today!!!  You sound a bit more grounded than yesterday and just make sure to ask all of your questions.  Good luck lady and I think once this infection clears up you will have the energy to be a bit more excited.  (((HUGS))

TTC #3 since 8/2012 image
    DX Endometriosis 2/2002 (lost left tube due to a cyst), PCOS
    6/2010
     BFP - 10/18/2012, EDD - 6/26/2013, Baby Girl lost at 22 weeks (T21), D&E 2/15/2013
    BFP - 4/23/2014, EDD - 1/2/2015 Twin Boys lost at 12 weeks, M/C 6/25/2014

My chart here  All ALers welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    June 3Missing Our January Snowflake
  • @almostamissus My husband and I can start trying again in May, but the wait is getting to me, but I believe the longer we wait the better the outcome will be, so we are going to wait at least until the 28th of April which will make it 3 months since my miscarriage with my Sweet Pea.
     Married: June 9, 2011 
    TTC Baby #1: January 2012
    Baby #1: BFP: February 16, 2012, EDD: October 24, 2012, July 2, 2012, we found out we are expecting a GIRL :)!
    11-2-2012 @ 12:55am, 41 weeks and 1 day, Kendall Rose was born, weighting 7lb. and 12oz.
    TTC Baby #2: June 2013
    Baby #2: BFP: August 16, 2013, EDD: April 18, 2014, Gender Predictor said: Girl  "Christian AprilMC: August 24, 2013 @ 5 weeks and 1 day
    TTC Baby #3: October 2013
    Baby #3: BFP: December 31, 2013   EDD: September 8, 2014, Gender Predictor said: Girl "Sweet Pea September" stopped growing January 12 @ 6 weeks  (Missed Miscarriage), D and C: January 28, 2014 @ 8 weeks 2 days
    Baby #4: BFP: June 13, 2014 EDD: February 25, 2015, October 10, 2014, we found out we are expecting a BOY :)!
    "Love Bears all things, hopes all things, and endures all things"
    2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

BabyFetus Ticker

• @frenchteachermama. I am so sorry to hear about your throat. I have miss you and all your updates (it's my fault, I've been slacking!). I'm glad you liked your new OB! Even though I am nurse, I am all for eastern holistic approaches first as well. I'm glad he is on board. I'm glad you have a plan to move forward!
    imageimageimage

Married 8/22/09
     AF arrived 12/18/13
    BENCH IS BURNED 2/2014
    TTA until May/Jun
    If there ever comes a day where we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever -
    Winnie the Pooh

imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Zero signs of O. I had a temp spike at CD 12, a temp drop at CD 13, another temp spike at CD14 (with some cramping CD 13 and 14), but zero confirmation with OPK's. Still haven't been able to confirm I've O'd. So frustrating. Sometimes I feel like I don't even want to know what's going on with my body because it just confuses the crap out of me. Oh, well. 

Other than that, we're looking forward to a low-key weekend. We've had two busy weekends in a row. DS starts soccer next week, so I have to go buy him some stuff for that. Yes, there's a soccer league in our city for 3 year olds. It's going to be sheer chaos, but it'll be fun for him. 

QOTW: I loved when DS was a baby, but I love his the current phase he's in now. Sure, he has his moments of pure malfunction, but it's so fun to watch him learn and gain independence. He dressed himself for the first time the other day, and I was so proud. He also had his 3 year well-child visit, and he's in the 96% for height, the 92% for weight. He's going to be a big boy!

@srcr2011 - You go girl for having way more will power than I would have had in that moment! Also, I've had the hardest time remembering to temp, too. Last month I did great because it was our first real cycle trying after our M/C, but this month, while I've temped every morning, I'd be lying if I said it was at the very moment that I wake up. 

****Im stuck in the quote box***

Sorry to hear about your temps going crazy. I hate not know what's going on with my body. Hopefully you will be able to confirm O. I think it would be so much fun to so see 3 year olds "playing soccer". I think it would just be cute to see them kick the ball. I would so put my son in a league if we had one. Who knows, you may have the next David Beckham since your starting your son off early.

LOL, sometimes I am the one who says "NO, let's wait", other times it's MH. Sometimes we are both "AHH, what do we do?!?" haha

I was temping right after my D&C too. I wanted to get the feel for it, and get used to it that way I am "pro" when the time came to TTC. Well that idea left as soon as it came in. I did ok and kept forgetting to do it as soon as I woke up. My friend has the new fit bit (I want one so bad). He  always has it on. It keeps track of active min., calories, how long you far you walk in a day and other "living healthy" things and it actually tracks your sleep pattern. He was showing me his sleep pattern. He woke up about 10 times one night, 8 another...it syncs with a fitbit app on your phone. He never really got more than 3 or 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep. It got me thinking even more about temping and how many hours of uninterrupted sleep I actually get. I thought I need to get one (for healthy reasons) and realized I could easily become obsessed with my sleep pattern and temping...and make me even crazier!
    imageimageimage

Married 8/22/09
     AF arrived 12/18/13
    BENCH IS BURNED 2/2014
    TTA until May/Jun
    Winnie the Pooh

imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @AnitaFlora huge HUGE hugs my friend! I am still keeping my fingers crossed for you just in case. FWIW, remember with my first IVF cycle I got BFNs right up until my test date and my blood test came back positive. It ended up being a c/p but my numbers did double for a while and it could have gone either way.
    **Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

• KJsbabe - How are you this week? Were you able to confirm O? Had DD been sleeping any better?

Hi ladies! Sorry i'm late to the check in. I'm doing much better this week. DD has been sleeping a lot better. She goes down with out much trouble and hasn't woken up during the night in a few days. Yay!

It looks like I did O, but 2-3 days later than I expected to. We didn't have great timing, so I wasn't overly surprised when AF showed. Another 7 day LP, awesome.

I had an app with my OB yesterday and it went really well. I love my doctor! I showed him my charts and he agree that I either O late or have a weak O. So, back on the testing train we go! I did cd3 blood work today, I have an ultrasound on cd14 to see if I'm about to O, then tentatively cd21 blood work to confirm. But we'll have to see how those go. I'm expecting to need more than just the one u/s. Then, I have an SIS next cycle, since scheduling didn't work out for this cycle. I feel really good about our plan! I feel like we're another step closer.

QOTW: I love every phase :) each has it's own challenges and rewards. DD is starting to string words together now and it's so cool! Yesterday she said "I brush teeth" and the day before she said "big puppy tail". It's so cute!
    photo e9455f4d-9751-469e-a19f-460104cd2e5c.jpg photo jan15.jpg
    BFP #1 5/20/10 Natural MC at 5w4d 5/28/10
    BFP #2 11/3/10; BO at u/s 10w6d 12/16/10; Natural MC 1/7/11; D&C 4/21/11
    BFP #3 10/27/11 Please stick, LO!! 2/6/12 It's a Girl! Alexis Grace born 6/29/12
    BFP#4 4/27/14 Stick, stick, stick!! 8/11/14 It's a Boy! Evan Wesley born 1/8/15
    "Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow, that is patience."  Let it Be (blog)My BFP Charts
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    This time I'm not leaving without you.
  • Hello everyone! Had an RE appt today, so very excited about CD1 for the first time ever! Going to get some testing done due to my old age, weird uterus and the partial molar. HSG, sonohysterogram and bloodwork. Making me feel like I have a snowball's chance in hell but going to try anyway.
    I'm currently on CD 13, waiting to O. Trying temping, charting,and using OPKs for the first time, kind of fun. I can see how it would get old fast though.
    I'd like to participate more, bumping on my phone is so annoying! But just coming back on the boards and lurking has helped so much. I forgot about a lot of the ttc details I learned before I got pregnant with dd.

Favorite phase: I'm always excited about a new phase and sad to see the last go. She's so fun right now though, (2) I'm taking her to a lot of fun places like indoor bouncy and trampoline gyms, and shes starting to really do pretend play with dolls and her kitchen etc.

Me: 38  DH:36
    lap for endo 12/2010  uterus didelphys confirmed in hysteroscopy 
    dd born at 34 weeks 2/29/12  short NICU stay
    BFP somewhere around 2/14/13  d&c april @ 12 wks   partial molar diagnosed after d&c
    HCG monitoring for approx 11 months
    TTC  #2 

• @BootsOrHearts‌ I hope the dryness improves for you! I remember how not fun that is.

@mkc5869‌ I know what you mean about wanting a clear O. It's frustrating when it looks like it could go either way.

@mom2anangel‌ I hope you have a normal cycle and good timing!

@PittPurple‌ Welcome! GL deciding when to start TTC again.

@Missa_g‌ ((Big Hugs)) I'm so, so happy to hear your boys are doing well!

@rmpar29‌ Sorry you're having such bad side effects. I hope they turn into real pregnancy symptoms!

@srcr2011‌ GL sticking with TTA and starting to temp again.

@sunnydaysarehere‌ GL with the HSG next cycle.

@shell041783‌ I hope you have a good O!

@SharkFarts‌ Have a nice weekend!

@Neary2011‌ I hope your bench time goes by quickly!

@kj808‌ ((hugs))

@bookishmama‌ I hope your book sells lots of copies!

@RN536‌ GL with your last cycle. That has to be bitter sweet.

@mrsjessicamitchell‌ GL starting to chart again.

@graceanne927‌ Sorry about AF. As for fertility boosts, I make sure I take my prenatal vitamins every day, along with B6 and extra folic acid (for my MTHFR). I also try to eat right and exercise every day.

@stephy1221‌ Welcome. I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you get for sticky baby soon.

@MoreThanSparrows08‌ Yay for a new car and yay for TTC again! FX for ya!

@ellebelle2384‌ Sorry about the poor timing. That's a bummer when that happens.
    BFP #3 10/27/11 Please stick, LO!! 2/6/12 It's a Girl! Alexis Grace born 6/29/12
    "Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow, that is patience."  Let it Be (blog)My BFP Charts
  • anitaflora was the line pink or gray? I got a gray line one time on a wondfo and did a lot of goggling. from what I read a pink line is real, a gray line is an evap line. Sorry things are unclear :(

fallfever Glad everything came back in the normal range!

almostamissus Sorry you still haven't heard back. That has to be frustrating. I run to deal with stress and anxiety. When I run in the mornings my whole days goes better.

anglndsguse44 Sorry you haven't been able to catch O yet. I hope you do soon.

Frenchteachermama Sorry you're not feeling well. Yay for finding a great OB and RE

pinksandbermuda Yay for testing! I hope everything goes smoothly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"