One & Done: Only child
Options

Spring cleaning

I think i will do some spring cleaning this weekend. How often do you guys wash your curtains? I just washed mine right after christmas. Also what other jobs can you guys think of that doesn't get done regularly. I already plan on wiping the baseboards....

Re: Spring cleaning

• Options
    I rarely wash my curtains...like the last time was only because DS peed while I was changing his diaper and it got on the curtains. I definitely need to wipe my baseboards. Vacuum under the bed, pull out appliances and mop behind them?
    BFP #1 11/27/11 EDD 08/08/12 M/C 01/27/12 12 wks 2 days
    BFP #2 04/25/12 EDD 01/04/13(?) confirmed ectopic 05/16/12 6 wks 5 days 2 doses of MTX-Lost left tube on 05/25/12 Back to TTC, earlier than originally expected.
    BFP #3 01/05/13 EDD 09/17/13 u/s 1/24/13-great appt, measuring 2 days ahead, NT scan 3/11/13-great scan measuring 4 days ahead, A/S 4/29/13-another great scan can't wait to meet my baby BOY!!!!!
    My Blog

My Sweet (and Spoiled) Furbaby Cali
    Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    PgAL/PAL Welcome

• Loading the player...
  • Options

You are supposed to wash your curtians?

OK-- so I wash my bras a lot.  You wash your curtians.  We are even.

• Options
    I must be odd. I wash our curtains like 3 times a year. I am always thinking of dead skin cells, dust, ect.
  • Options
    JCSC2008 said:
    5 years in our house and I've never washed the curtains. Sadly, it never occurred to me. I do a big move of furniture to clean/vacuum behind and use kid safe bug spray along doorways and windows. I also go through our medicine cabinet & pantry for expired items. I pitch what's expired then get new as needed.

Stuck in your box!  I need to go through the medicine cabinet and bathroom cabinets - I need to toss a ton!
    I did this while "nesting" when pregnant with DS and i was left with a half used bottle of aspirin and some toothpaste.... LOL Aparently it REALLY needed to be done.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"