August 2012 Moms
Options

Easter

Is anyone doing any Easter planning? I want to get Jeffrey a cute outfit but it is always tricky because DH hates cutesy boy clothes. Has anyone found a cute Easter outfit? Would love to see a picture! I need to make Easter baskets for Jeffrey and his cousins too! Last year we took Easter pictures and I had an Easter card made that I sent to friends and family but I don't think I will be on top of things like that this year!

Re: Easter

• Options
    SJandVASJandVA member
    edited March 2014
    We will be in Jacksonville FL. So probably no Easter outfits this year.
     We are doing Easter with MIL the Sunday before. So I might do at home Easter stuff that weekend too. DD1 needs a new travel bag for our trip so I might fill that with a couple things. But the Easter bunny knows where we'll be so I'll have to hide that stuff and put together in the hotel. 
     Oh and DH doesn't like all that froufrou clothes on the girls. Sometimes I go more casual for the holidays and other times big dresses. 

What about a cute Easter shirt and be casual but nice looking?
    victoria5month samantha5
  • Options
    We will be visiting dh's family in Indiana this year for easter. We will be lucky if we vet out of pajamas there. They are very low key. =)

1999- Dx Prolactinoma

8-25-2012 - Lucas born via C-section at 38 Weeks 2 days
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD will just wear a regular spring dress for the egg hunt we're going to the day before Easter, and we're going to a friend's house for dinner that night. We don't go to church so nowhere else to show off a cute outfit :)
    I bought a LivingSocial deal for a photo shoot with a live bunny and duckling and we did it on Sunday, and the pics came out super cute. Of course it was one of those studios where you don't get the digital files and the prints are really expensive, so I have to decide how much I want to she'll out for them.
    BFP #1 9/2010 (lost our baby at 21 weeks) BFP #2 8/2011 (ectopic pregnancy) BFP #3 10/2011 (chemical pregnancy) BFP #4 12/2011 (Abigail born 8/15/12) BFP #5 5/2013 (Griffin born 1/23/14 with heart defects, now repaired!)

photo 72ec2e97-1e39-4650-8caa-7a40c9ac500b.jpg imagephoto 929c6b58-8824-44a8-a8a6-68330306a3a9.jpg
  • Options
    @BluepointToasted‌ that is very cool!! Hope you have a great time. How long will you be there?
    victoria5month samantha5
  • Options
    I plan on putting Albert in a white long sleeve shirt with a pastel green and blue vest and blue jeans.  I like the sound of a fedora that pp suggested.  I believe I saw one at the place that I'll pick up the vest.  Albert loves hats and I think he'd be styling in one.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Should I bother if we aren't going anywhere special? Kind of a waste of money for me they grow so quick!
  • Options
    SJandVA said:
    Love it, that is adorable and perfect because I have a Disney store giftcard that I need to use! Thanks! :)
  • Options
    @SJandVA‌ , we will only actually be in Paris 2 days. 7 days in Siena, Italy, and 4 days in London!
    image image
  • Options
    We may go to church if I can talk DH into going.

We have Easter lunch at FIL's house.  I am in charge of vegetables and dessert.

Last year, SIL did an Easter basket for DD, so I guess I should step up this year and do an Easter basket for my kid and her baby.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"