Working Moms

Sit & Stand stroller for tall kids?

We want to buy a sit & stand stroller that will accommodate our very tall LOs.  DS is 3 and 40 inches tall, & almost 40lbs.  DD is 9 mos and very very long for her age.  We know we'll only really be using this stroller for a year or so since DS will prob want to just walk, but right now we really do need it - we're going on a couple trips & it will be a lifesaver walking thru airports and for day trips (the zoo, state fair, etc) this summer.  We've had a hard time in general finding a stroller for DS since he was always too tall for most models (we had a chicco to start with, then a Jeep stroller).

So - what is the best sit & stand for taller kids?  At BRU it looks like they only have the baby trend or joovy ones...  Thx!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sit & Stand stroller for tall kids?

• We have the Baby Trend Deluxe sit n stand for a 20 month old and one on the way. She is 90th percentile in height, and I can see her using the standing bench and little bench seat for a couple of years. She LOVES it and has hated every stroller we have ever had. It's the very first time we have managed to get her to ride since she started walking. But, the front seat is fairly small. My 20 month old still fits comfortably in the front seat and probably will for another 6 months to maybe a year, but not past then. She's a total string bean, though, too. If she was a chunker and tall, I think the front seat would be terrible.
  • Thanks for the input.  After looking around online this morning we bought the Graco Room2Stand stroller on Amazon.  This one has the highest weight limit (50 lbs front & 50 lbs back).  DD is super tall, so I know our time with this thing will be limited, but like I said, I don't think we'll be using this for more than a year or so.  We got a good deal on Amazon so lets see how it goes...!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"