Success after IF

~*~* TTC Again Check-In 3.26.14 *~*~

ccamccam member
edited April 2014 in Success after IF
Hi ladies!

Good luck to everyone cycling!!  FX for you @PennyLane26, @BabyKsMommy
@srveatch , and @STL34!!

((Hugs)) to everyone else who needs them!!  Especially @PamMG !

This check-in is open to anyone that is part of the SAIF community and is currently TTC again, either on their own, or via injectibles, IUI, IVF, adoption, etc. Occasionally, I do a bit of clean up. If you have dropped off and would like to be added again, just comments and you'll be back in business 

TTC again, even after successfully bringing home a LO (or multiple LOs) is a stressful process for all of us, and this group is meant to allow us the opportunity to provide support and suggestions to one another, and to receive the same in return.

A check-in will be posted every week. Please send me a PM or reply to the check-in post if you would like to be added to the group. Each check-in will provide the opportunity for you to provide an update as to where you currently are in your TTC. 

QOTW: I'm thinking of warmer weather.... what did you do during your childhood summers?  

TTC, without meds, hoping for a wonderful "surprise!"

ancp27 - 1/15 - We are TTC, kind of. We planned to go back to the RE this month but still no AF. I'll start charting for a few months once it's back. I'm not sure if we'll do any IUI'S r go straight to IVF. Hopefully we'll get lucky again.

Ducky719 – 3/26 - I got my period on Monday, so today is cd3. Still ttc on our own. 

Julie21613 LO is 5 months old and we have just scheduled an appointment with my RE.  Haven't gotten AF yet as I'm still bf.  Not exclusively, but still several times a day.  I plan on stopping mid April, before my appointment.  We have not used any birth control since Maggie was born. Was hoping for a surprise miracle.  Thinking we will probably cycle in June. 

mnj05 – 3/26 - No update.

TTC, with treatments

Bellalou – 3/19 - AF arrived today so, patch is on & hoping for a 4-7 FET.

Efhoping2010 – 3/26 - No update still trying to figure everything out hopefully for IVF #4 this summer.

emwaiting - 3/26 - I'm in the 2WW after IUI, I will do my blood test on the 7th and that can't come soon enough!

fullfhope – 3/5 - RE remains optimistic that we will be successful, so new protocol will be estrogen patch at end of next cycle to discourage my body and ovaries from pre selecting a dominant follicle for the cycle, to then be able to encourage more follicles to grow (I apologize if many of you are already familiar with this strategy, it is new for me). So, we are in a "natural" cycle now. Expect to move forward in about 4-5 weeks

itsmevkb - 3/26 - I am lining up what feel like a million appointments in preparation for what will hopefull be a FET this summer.  So far I've see my endocrinologist and my thyroid as of right now is good.  I have an appointment next week with my hematologist to discuss the wisdom of taking estrogen giving my history of a DVT, then at the end of April I'll go back for another pap test which had better be good and then it's on to the RE for whatever testing they will do. I have August in my head as to when I'd like to do the FET but I know that will be here before I know it (as I watch snow/sleet fall outside.)

kmc84 - 3/26 - We are meeting with our new RE on 3/31. Dh and I are both nervous and excited. I made my annual for 4/28, the soonest I can thanks to insurance  I'm not sure when we can get started as I still have not had a period. I am bfing morning and night still and until we have a little more of a plan, I can't cut A off completely just yet. We have told a few friends about going back, but we have decided to again not share with any family members. My IL's are particularly invasive with private matters and since all of my IL's have gotten pregnant VERY easily, they don't at all understand what a difficult journey it is for us, even though we told them everything after we announced with A.

Mayzie15 – 3/26 - We are officially canceled for this cycle. I was supposed to start taking estrace tomorrow but we are delayed until May. My pathology results haven't come back from my hysteroscopy and we need those back first. My mom was diagnosed with uterine cancer over a year ago so I would rather be safe than sorry.

mdiblasi10 - 3/27 - I'm on day four of Lupron and took my last Aygestin pill yesterday. I'm looking forward to starting stims on Sunday. Sounds weird but I honestly want this time up until the retrieval to go by fast, mostly because of my anxiety about the actual retrieval..

MoFree - 3/5 - Unfortunately I'm out since I got a BFN on Sunday, leaving me angry, bitter and in shock. I will be on hold for a little while since I am not ready to be OAD and right now don't have the emotional reserves to even think about a fresh cycle.

Pam MG - 3/19 - I am what seems to be the longest 2WW every and I promised mil we would go see her on Monday which happens to be FIL second passing anniversary 

PennyLane26 – 3/26 - Twiddling my thumbs waiting for beta on Monday 3/31 after our first FET. I am taking a HPT tomorrow morning I've decided, I will be 10p6dt so if there's is no + I know we are pretty much out this cycle. Fingers crossed!

Prettyaccountant – 3/19 - Started Meds and had first ultrasound which showed nothing. 4 on one side and 6 on the other but all under 10. Combine that with the last analysis DH had showing 1 non motile sperm - and I feel like I am doomed here.

readyornot24 – 2/19 - I am finishing up BCP on Sunday and then stims start next week. I can't believe this process is starting again, really hoping the change to antagonist with HGH is the lucky ticket.

srveatch – 3/26 -  I'm towards the end of my 2ww. Beta is scheduled for Monday and I haven't tested yet. I am terrified that this didn't work again. I may POAS on Sunday morning.

STL34 – 3/26 - I am still in the 2ww.  Today is 8dp3dt.  Beta isn't until 4/3/14.  I'm not sure I can hold off testing that long!  I am considering testing on Monday.  I was the equivalent of 14 dpo when I got a positive HPT with Lil.  But, that was after a negative beta and the day before a low positive.  I know I should really wait until Wednesday.  But, I will be 36 on Tuesday and if this worked, it would make turning 36 so much better.  Of course, if it didn't work, I would be misereable on my bithday...

trigirl79 - 3/26 - after a week of spotting I stopped the prometrium. went last week for BW and U/S. lining thing, estrogen a little high but overall everything looked OK. started BCP x 14 days then hoping for AF so we can get this show on the road! 

ON A BREAK, hoping to get back in the game soon

millie1984 - 1/15 - We are not actively trying yet, but MH and I have an appointment with our RE today to talk about IVF for TTC#2. We are going to go over things like cost and if our insurance will cover PGD, etc. We are also going to see if I am a candidate for IVF. So we're hoping to come out of the day with a game plan and more of a timeline for when we want to start officially TTC again.

Robeano - 12/27 - after some soul searching, I'm gonna take a break from trying until I get down to pre-pregnancy weight. I gained a bunch of weight in the last two months and I don't want to start off being pregnant this heavy.

BFPs! Let's Celebrate... include your EDD!!

Imoverit – 3/26 - 37 weeks on Friday. Woo hoo!! Never thought Id make it this far. 

Mr.& Mrs. Woodtick – 3/26 -  I am 32 weeks today! I had my first BPP done Tuesday and I have a growth US this afternoon. I will have weekly BPPs done from here on out.  

Cwhitaker27 - 3/12 - 25 weeks today. Had my GTT on Monday. I haven't heard anything back, so far no news is good news. Continuing to be team green!

Eve_Angelique - 3/26 - Pretty sure I have felt #2 squirming around a little bit, which is so welcome! Also super stoked for my u/s on Friday to find out if its a little man or a little lady!

Kdfecarie, EDD 8/29/14 (CS 8/22/14) - 3/26 - nothing new for now, we have our 20 week scan in 2 weeks and a F/U a week after that...

carrera317 – 2/19 - I am about 12 weeks. I found out yesterday the results of my harmony test. All is normal for chromosomes 13, 18, and 21 and the sex ones. We found out the gender but are torn on whether to tell people. We didn't find out w our boy and it was so fun. Either way, results allowed us to have some relief and now we actually "feel" pregnant. I can't wait to tell my parents and son!

Kissies - 2/26 - I'm late on my update b/c I wanted to see what ob had to say, then I got a migraine! I'm happy to report I finally stopped spotting bright red! Still on PIO daily for now. in 4 weeks she's considering switching me to weekly shots I asked her to please ask high risk dr. I cracked and got zofran the nausea and vomitting was too severe so hard I can't even tolerate water the most! I have my anatomy scan and next appt in 4 weeks.

LeoLauren - 1/15 - It's official. BFP x 2! Omg (what I'll be saying a lot for the next 7 months)!

Mnerani – 3/26 - I'm happily closing out my first tri at the end of this week. I'm in the States visiting a different family member every few days, and it's been fun telling each one in-person. I love that my nausea has gone away and my energy is back. Second tri is the best and I'm going to enjoy every day of it.

Ironmom2be - 3/19 - Betas doubled, I had a tiny bit of pink spotting last week but it went away as quickly as it came. Last night I started spotting again so nurse had me come in today for an u/s (I'm 6w2d) so she hoped we'd see something. Lil' Bean measured exactly 6w2d and had a hb of 120. I go back next Tuesday for my previously scheduled u/s at 7w

BabyKsMommy - 3/26 - After 2 good betas I'm waiting for my u/s on April 11th. Hopefully the time will fly by. 

ccam - 3/26 - Surprise BFP during our break/testing cycle while waiting on FET #3.  Betas are good so far.  Beta #3 next Tuesday and our first u/s will be next Thursday.  Still in shock!!

Babies are HERE!!!

queenbone - Congrats! 7/8/13, Baby girl is here!!!

Txwife9 - Congrats! EDD 7/24/13, It's a girl! Welcome Harper!

Chattycathy81 - Congrats, Twins! It's two boys! EDD 8/17/13

Nawlinsgrl - Congrats! Baby boy born 8/11!!!

L&R70707
 - little girl born, 8/13! Welcome! 

E74 - Welcome sweet boys! Aidan Dennis and Ethan Dale. Weights 3 lbs,5 oz and 4lbs, 4oz.

SweetPy17 - Keira Grace was born on Sept 5 @ 6:08am via an emergency c-section weighing 8.4lbs and was 21 inches long.

OooCarrieB - Isobel Honor was born at 3:03pm 11/6 weighing 8lbs 11oz and 19 1/2 inches long.

Saraevh - Noah Christopher was born on December 3rd at 8:01am via c-section. He was 7lb 7oz and 19.5" long!

Cinciem - Wyatt Talbott S. was born on December 7th at 4pm, med free

Alie05 - Welcomed twins!

CallMeAl - Welcomed a 7lb 8oz, 21inch long baby boy on 2.22.14 at 4:27pm!!

McGeeva - Welcomed her lucky charm, Carter John, on 3.17.14 at 11:40am... in 8 inches of snow!!  7lbs 14oz, 20.5 inches...3/26 - No update really just hit two weeks with ds#2. Adjusting to having two which is a lot tougher then I thought. I swear it wouldn't be as bad if I wasn't hurting anymore. Hoping to feel better in a week or so.

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

Re: ~*~* TTC Again Check-In 3.26.14 *~*~

• I'm on day four of Lupron and took my last Aygestin pill yesterday. I'm looking forward to starting stims on Sunday. Sounds weird but I honestly want this time up until the retrieval to go by fast, mostly because of my anxiety about the actual retrieval.

QOTW: camping. Lots and lots of camping with my Mom and sister. And horseback riding. I was riding non-stop from age 6 to 18.
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility

TTC #1 
    IUI's #1 - #3 Clomid = BFN's, IUI #4 Follistim = BFP
    Grayson arrived via emergency c-section on 7/28/12!

TTC #2 
    IUI's #1 - #4 Follistim = BFN's
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI + PGS: Lupron/Follistim/Menopur
    ER 4/13 - 19R, 13F, 4 PGS tested embryos, 1 normal
    5/14 FET: BFP. Beta #1: 123, Beta #2: 327, Beta #3: 854
    Cora arrived 1/23/15 via RCS!
  • mnj05mnj05 member
    No update.

QOTW: my parents took on a vacation of some sort every year. Most of the time it was to the beach because it was the cheapest option. We did drive to New Mexico (from North Central Texas) a few years and one year we drove to Chicago.

imagePhotobucket

TTC #1 since 3/2011
    DX: anovulatory and severe MFI
    DH is a testicular cancer survivor
    IVF#1 w/ICSI lupron, gonal f, ovidrel
    ER 6/15/12 6R 6M 6F! ET 6/20/12
    Beta #1: 154 Beta #2: 509 Beta #3: 7326
    Baby Boy born 3/1/2013

TTC#2: 6/2014 all testing came back normal

IVF#2 (#1 for LO#2) 9/2014 - 17R 10M 10F 4 blasts frozen on day 6.

FET #1 10/15/14 - Beta #1: 216  Beta #2: 823

Baby Boy born 7/10/2015

• Loading the player...
  • Update: Pretty sure I have felt #2 squirming around a little bit, which is so welcome! Also super stoked for my u/s on Friday to find out if its a little man or a little lady!

QOTW: Most summers we would go with some of my cousins to Wisconsin Dells. Also just lots and lots of outside time! Playing night games in the back yard was always a fun bet!
    TTC since August 2009
    Clomid for 6 cycles starting August 2010- O but no BFP
    SA Septemeber 2010 Looking good 
    HSG September 2010 All clear 
    1st RE visit May 2011 - IUI#1 June 20, 2011: BFN
    IUI #2 July 31 2011: BFP - m/c @ 5w1d
    Surprise BFP on a break cycle 10/4/11, Due June 4, 2012, Born 6/9/2012
    TTC Blog
    TTC#2 : Cycles 1-3 Protocol 1500mg Metformin Daily, Femara + Ovidrel, Progresterone support 
    HSG#2 November 2013 All clear
    Cycle 4 Metformin, Femara, Bravelle, Ovidrel, Progesterone = BFP
    Little Lady Born 8/28/2014

"There is a design, an alignment, a cry of my heart to see, 
    the beauty of love as it was made to be"
    Mumford & Sons
  • imoveritimoverit member
    edited March 2014
    Congrats CCAM!!!!

Update: 37 weeks on Friday. Woo hoo!! Never thought Id make it this far.

QOTW: my mom was a single parent who worked during summers so I just hung outside with neighbors.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Update - We are officially canceled for this cycle. I was supposed to start taking estrace tomorrow but we are delayed until May. My pathology results haven't come back from my hysteroscopy and we need those back first. My mom was diagnosed with uterine cancer over a year ago so I would rather be safe than sorry.

QOTW - camping, the beach and Disneyland.

Me 38 MH 41 - TTC since June 2010 - dx with Severe MFI. Straight to IVF with ICSI. IVF #1 - ER 06/13/12 - 9 Eggs Retrieved - 4 ICSI'd - only 2 fert. 06/15/12 - 2DT - 3 cell & 6 cell with fragmentation. Beta 06/29/12 - IVF #1 = BFN. 07/20/12 - WTF Appt -Told by our RE to quit IVF. Second Opinion from RE is good. IVF#2 - November 2012. Estradiol Pills Started 11/6. Stims start 11/16. ER 11/26 - 7 eggs retrieved - all mature. 4 fertilized with ICSI. ET 11/29 Transferred 3 embryos. Beta is 12/10. 1st Beta 81 2nd Beta 160 and 3rd beta 360!!! First U/S 12/21/12 - We saw one beautiful gest. sac. 2nd U/S is 01/04/2013 - H/B 183 02/05/13 - NT Scan - everything looks good and IT'S A BOY!  Aiden was born 08/20/2013.

IVF #2 is in progress.  ER was 05/12/14 - 11 eggs retrieved, 8 fertilized with ICSI.  ET was 05/15/14 - we transferred 3 embryos as we did on the cycle my son was conceived.  We were able to freeze 3 embryos. Beta is scheduled for 05/26/14.  1st beta - 111.  2nd beta - 159 didn't double :( 3rd beta Friday 5/30) - not a lot of hope left. Beta # 3 is 247 - probably ectopic.  Beta # 4 is 813 - possibly vanishing multiple sydrome?  06/05/14 - 5w4days - first U/S - we see a gestational sac and yolk - still have hope!  06/17/14 - 7w1day - U/S and saw and heard the heartbeat - Finally!  06/27/14 - 8w4days - Baby and heartbeat look and sound great :)  EDD 02/01/14 and It's a boy!

"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end."

BabyFruit Ticker

• After 2 good betas I'm waiting for my u/s on April 11th. Hopefully the time will fly by.

QOTW: mostly just play outside with the neighborhood kids.
    Diagnosed MFI- low sperm count  
    DS-Born 7/27/11 After 2 years of IF we have our little man
    TTC#2 January 2013
    11 Medicated cycles gave us
    B/G Twins born 10/8/14 @ 32 weeks
  • after a week of spotting I stopped the prometrium. went last week for BW and U/S. lining thing, estrogen a little high but overall everything looked OK. started BCP x 14 days then hoping for AF so we can get this show on the road! 

QOTW: mostly hung out, went to the pool. we also went to KS every summer for 2-3 weeks to visit my mom's family. really boring since we didn't have many cousins our age. 
    Me: 34 Unexplained IF, DH: 31, no issues

3 cycles of Clomid Jan-March 2012
    3x BFN
    IUI #1 Sept 2012 BFN
    IUI #1 Oct 2012 (10/11/12) BFP!
    Beta #1 10/26 313
    Beta #2 10/29 1450
    Beta #3 11/1 4202
    U/S #1 11/13
    Baby Girl born 7/3/13!!!

And now we begin again...
    RE Consult 2/25
    Baseline Bloodwork and U/S 3/4
    Had a 22mm follicle on the R, getting ready to O on my own...BFN
    AF 4/6, CD11 testing done 4/16
    3 follies right (largest 18), 1 left (11.8). Lining 7.16
    starting Estrace 4/16, trigger 4/16 with IUI likely 4/18
  • ccamccam member

Thanks @imoverit!

Update:  Surprise BFP during our break/testing cycle while waiting on FET #3.  Betas are good so far.  Beta #3 next Tuesday and our first u/s will be next Thursday.  Still in shock!!

QOTW:  My parents worked so we usually went to camp or spent the day with family friends who had kids our age (and a pool!).  One set of grandparents lived on the Jersey shore and the other on a lake in Maine so we went to see them each at least once every summer.  Instant vacation!

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

• kmc84kmc84 member
    Ok- I'll guess I'll join in ;)

We are meeting with our new RE on 3/31. Dh and I are both nervous and excited. I made my annual for 4/28, the soonest I can thanks to insurance :( I'm not sure when we can get started as I still have not had a period. I am bfing morning and night still and until we have a little more of a plan, I can't cut A off completely just yet. We have told a few friends about going back, but we have decided to again not share with any family members. My IL's are particularly invasive with private matters and since all of my IL's have gotten pregnant VERY easily, they don't at all understand what a difficult journey it is for us, even though we told them everything after we announced with A.

QOTW: we used to go play in the creek, swim in the pool, use the slip n slide and ride bikes all summer long as young kids! We also had lots of woods to play in behind the house. My childhood BFF was my neighbor, so my, my brother, her and a few other friends would often disappear and explore the woods for hours! It was so much fun, but I can't imagine letting kids do that today :( I hope A gets the chance to play like that though, someday!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC# 1 since 5/10
    Me:34 Type 1 Diabetes, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Hypothyroid DH:35 Perfect
    DX: Unexplained IF
    Many IUI's with various meds all BFFN
    IVF #1 11/11 canceled due to OHSS
    IVF #2 Feb/March 2012 ET of 2 on day 3 4/7 BFP! 5/1 u/s blighted ovum
    IVF #3 July 2012 ET of 3 on day 3 7/24 BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w4d on 3/9/13

TTC #2
    IVF #4 May/June 2014 ER 6/4 18R 8M 8F ET 6/9 1 blast, 2 frosties
    Beta 6/18 BFFN

FET of 2 blasts 7/24...BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w3d on 3/17/15

TTC#3
    IVF #5 June 2018- PGS planned, no surviving embryos
    IVF #6 August 2018- ET of 2 on day 3 - Chemical pregnancy
    IVF #7 August 2019-....?
  • I am lining up what feel like a million appointments in preparation for what will hopefull be a FET this summer.  So far I've see my endocrinologist and my thyroid as of right now is good.  I have an appointment next week with my hematologist to discuss the wisdom of taking estrogen giving my history of a DVT, then at the end of April I'll go back for another pap test which had better be good and then it's on to the RE for whatever testing they will do. 

I have August in my head as to when I'd like to do the FET but I know that will be here before I know it (as I watch snow/sleet fall outside.)

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

• Woo hoo @ccam!!!! 

Update: Twiddling my thumbs waiting for beta on Monday 3/31 after our first FET. I am taking a HPT tomorrow morning I've decided, I will be 10p6dt so if there's is no + I know we are pretty much out this cycle. Fingers crossed!

QOTW: We have a house on Cape Cod so we've spent every summer down there since I was born. We got married there, the cape has my heart!
    dx: MFI 0% morph & low count. Occasional Anovulatory cycles.

TTC #1
    • IVF #1 4/21/12 - c/p
    • IVF#2 8/1/12 - BFP! DD arrived 4/10/2013.

TTC #2
    • FET #1 3/18/14 - BFP! DS arrived 11/19/2014.

• edited March 2014
    Congrats again @ccam , good luck with your beta and HPT @PennyLane26‌ , good luck with your appointment Monday @kmc84‌ , ((HUGS)) @Mayzie15‌

UPDATE: I am 32 weeks today! I had my first BPP done Tuesday and I have a growth US this afternoon. I will have weekly BPPs done from here on out.

QOTW: I mostly spent my summers at home with my sisters. Occasionally my parents would take us on a summer vacation, but it wasn't every year.

After 4 years, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs our surprise miracle is here!
    My Blog

TTC # 2 BFP 03/02/13 = CP, BFP 05/14/13 = CP, BFP 08/09/13 = CP

RPL testing = normal

TI Cycle #1, 50 clomid days 3-7, 150 iu Follistim days 8-11 = BFP! EDD May 22, 2014

Betas: 13 DPO = 79, 15 DPO = 149, 19 DPO = 788, 22 DPO = 2031

• Mayzie15Mayzie15 member
    edited March 2014
    Congrats @ccam! Wonderful news I love the surprise BFPs :)

Fx for you @‌ PennyLane26 will be watching for your update.

@Mr & Mrs. Woodtick you are getting close, you must be so excited!

Me 38 MH 41 - TTC since June 2010 - dx with Severe MFI. Straight to IVF with ICSI. IVF #1 - ER 06/13/12 - 9 Eggs Retrieved - 4 ICSI'd - only 2 fert. 06/15/12 - 2DT - 3 cell & 6 cell with fragmentation. Beta 06/29/12 - IVF #1 = BFN. 07/20/12 - WTF Appt -Told by our RE to quit IVF. Second Opinion from RE is good. IVF#2 - November 2012. Estradiol Pills Started 11/6. Stims start 11/16. ER 11/26 - 7 eggs retrieved - all mature. 4 fertilized with ICSI. ET 11/29 Transferred 3 embryos. Beta is 12/10. 1st Beta 81 2nd Beta 160 and 3rd beta 360!!! First U/S 12/21/12 - We saw one beautiful gest. sac. 2nd U/S is 01/04/2013 - H/B 183 02/05/13 - NT Scan - everything looks good and IT'S A BOY!  Aiden was born 08/20/2013.

IVF #2 is in progress.  ER was 05/12/14 - 11 eggs retrieved, 8 fertilized with ICSI.  ET was 05/15/14 - we transferred 3 embryos as we did on the cycle my son was conceived.  We were able to freeze 3 embryos. Beta is scheduled for 05/26/14.  1st beta - 111.  2nd beta - 159 didn't double :( 3rd beta Friday 5/30) - not a lot of hope left. Beta # 3 is 247 - probably ectopic.  Beta # 4 is 813 - possibly vanishing multiple sydrome?  06/05/14 - 5w4days - first U/S - we see a gestational sac and yolk - still have hope!  06/17/14 - 7w1day - U/S and saw and heard the heartbeat - Finally!  06/27/14 - 8w4days - Baby and heartbeat look and sound great :)  EDD 02/01/14 and It's a boy!

"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end."

BabyFruit Ticker

• Update: nothing new for now, we have our 20 week scan in 2 weeks and a F/U a week after that...

QOTD: we would go camping and swimming, play out side all day long, BBQ, and generally run a muck! :)

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

• Eve_Angelique how exciting that you find out soon!

Mayzie15 I'm very sorry to hear about your delay. I hope the results come back fine.

I'm happily closing out my first tri at the end of this week. I'm in the States visiting a different family member every few days, and it's been fun telling each one in-person. I love that my nausea has gone away and my energy is back. Second tri is the best and I'm going to enjoy every day of it.

Hugs to all who need it.
    DH and I are Americans living an adventure in Kenya since 2011
    DX: PCOS (annovulatory)
    Feb 2012: IUI #1 w/ only 1M sperm and a single follie = BFP! 
    Nov 2012: Little buddy born in Kenya
    Nov 2013: Trying for a second, still w PCOS
    Dec 2013: IUI cycle canceled for non-response
    Jan 2014: Break cycle BFP!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • ccamccam member
    All updated!!

Trying for #2

• No update still trying to figure everything out hopefully for IVF #4 this summer.

QOTW:  I went to Suzuki music camp and visited the family cabin up North :)
    H: 34 dx Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF  
    ME: 39 IS FINE!!!  DOR and poor AMH/FSH/LH
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 Beta 1 373 Beta 2 1783 BOY/GIRL TWINS!! Born April 2010!!
    Natural FET 5/26/12 2 blasts Beta 1 207 Beta 2 513 Beta 3 1377 U/S 6/28 Pregnancy not viable d & c scheduled :( 
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #2 ER 11/15/12 Nothing to transfer :( 
    IVF/ICSI #3 April 2013 MDLF 3dt of 3 embryos, chemical :(  
    IVF #4/ICSI/MESA/CCS/FET EPP April 2015
    ODWU CCRM with Dr. Sch COMPLETE!!!! Put on acai supplement they are studying for DOR and embryo quality.
    DAY 3 Labs Drawn 2/26 put on vitamin D and calcium supplements
    Regroup and Protocol Reveal 3/04 "Bazooka Protocol" EPP with MDLF "Protocol 6 with patches"
    ER/MESA 4/10 ER 9 eggs retrieved MESA success found live swimmers :)
    Fertilization Report 6 eggs mature and ICSI'd 4 eggs fertilized normally
    Day 6 Report to Blast for CCS 4/16: 2 DAY 5 BLASTS BIOPSIED FOR CCS a 4AB and a 3AB!!!!
    CCS Results BOTH BLASTS CCS NORMAL!!!!!!  call on 4/24
    Regroup call to discuss CCS results and FET call on 5/20
    FET prep: CD 1 6/08 CD 3 Start BCP 6/10, HSG 6/12 Lupron Start 10 iu 6/17 End BCP 6/21 CD 1 6/23!!!
    Start vivelle patches 6/25 change e/o/d reduce Lupron to 5iu 6/25 Blood Draw 7/01, 7/08, 7/15, 7/19
    Increase vivelle patches 7/03 2 change e/o/d and 7/05 change e/o/d 3 and 7/07 4 change e/o/d add vaginal estrace 2x a day
    Lining Check/Blood Draw 7/08 and 7/15 End Lupron 7/18  Start PIO 1ml daily 7/18  Blood  Draw 7/19
    Flight to clinic 7/22
    FET 2 CCS BLASTS :):)  7/23 :):) YES YES both thawed and both fully expanded :):)
    7/26 :):) 3dp5dt PM very very faint positive FRER
    7/27: 4dp5dt Neg Digi AM but very very faint positive FRER PM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 1-2 :):) 
    7/31:8dp5dt AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 2-3!!!! :):) 
    Beta 1 8/01= 408!!!!!!!!!! at 9dp5dt FET
    Beta 2 8/03 = 1014!!!!!!!!!! at 11dp5dt FET
    8/05/2015 AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 3+!!!! :):) 
    First Ultrasound: 8/20!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Genetics says BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!
    Second Ultrasound: 9/03!!!!!!!!!!

• STL34STL34 member

I am still in the 2ww.  Today is 8dp3dt.  Beta isn't until 4/3/14.  I'm not sure I can hold off testing that long!  I am considering testing on Monday.  I was the equivalent of 14 dpo when I got a positive HPT with Lil.  But, that was after a negative beta and the day before a low positive.  I know I should really wait until Wednesday.  But, I will be 36 on Tuesday and if this worked, it would make turning 36 so much better.  Of course, if it didn't work, I would be misereable on my bithday...

QOTD:  When we were little my parents used to take me and my sisters to our town's "park program."  It included tennis lessons (really just cheap rackets and balls provided to a bunch of kids), organized games, board games and swimming lessons.  It was so much fun!

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• I'm towards the end of my 2ww. Beta is scheduled for Monday and I haven't tested yet. I am terrified that this didn't work again. I may POAS on Sunday morning. Congrats to Pennylane and CCAM... I hope I get to celebrate with you in a few days! QOTW: I used to spend the summers at the pool and practicing for swim team. I loved it!
    TTC since June 2011
    DH diagnosed with Testicular Cancer 8/2010
    Low sperm count. Only option IVF with ICSI
    Starting First cycle Jan/Feb 2012- Canceled due to not responding to BCP and/or Lupron
    IVF 1.2- stims March 14, ER March 24, 16 R 10F 6 made it to blast
    ET March 29- transferred two blasts, 4A and 4BA, froze 4
    Positive HPT 9dp5dt Beta 1- 385 11dp5dt
    u/s April 25- one healthy heartbeat
    EDD 12/12/12>

• I'm in the 2WW after IUI, I will do my blood test on the 7th and that can't come soon enough!
  • Good luck PennyLane26, BabyKsMommy
    srveatch , and STL34 and emwaiting!

No update really just hit two weeks with ds#2. Adjusting to having two which is a lot tougher then I thought. I swear it wouldn't be as bad if I wasn't hurting anymore. Hoping to feel better in a week or so.

QOTW: spent the entire summers outside or at the pool.

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"