November 2013 Moms
Options

Baby failures.

I think one of the best parts of being a mom is seeing our kids do things today that they couldn't do yesterday. As long as no one is hurt in the process, I find humor in some of the failures along the way. Maybe a little too much humor. But hell, when I fail in life, I've learned to laugh at myself rather than cry, and I hope my kids learn the same. Soooo that said...who has funny pics of their baby failing? (Without getting hurt of course) I'll start. This is Kainoa "sitting up" and him "eating". He has so much to learn, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Re: Baby failures.

• Options
    Haha!
    My kid is awful at that too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Bsmithmi said:

Before and after.
    His fail at standing(leaning)

Aww, he looks so cute, like he should be singing a show tune in the second one.
    Our poor kids, they are going to have waaaaay more awkward photos than us thanks to digital photography.

• Options
    bglovesbabykbglovesbabyk member
    edited March 2014

This was a couple of weeks ago but failing to enjoying a nice awalk. She loves it now, but three weeks ago it wa torture

Haha! I've had several lovely walks like that. I underestimate how hot it is. Before I'm half way home, baby is a mess. Very awkward in our quiet neighborhood full of retirees.
    Edit/ is that a bulldog I see?!? I heart bulldogs!!
  • Options

If I could just open my mouth a liiiiittle wider . . .

Yes! This was my LO last night. She was full on making out with that thing!

it was cracking me up, she's going to be a sloppy kisser!
  • Options

@‌bglovesbabyk
    Sure is a bully. She's my other baby. On hot days it's hard to keep her walking, she over heats fast, so I have to stop to give her water, and then the baby starts crying. It's fun for sure...

Sooo cute! I tell LO all the time Im going to get him his own dog someday. I hope to find a good rescue bulldog, there are so many out there!

• Options
    edited March 2014
    Staying awake at dinner time is hard guise!
    I love how his hands are still on the table :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

@‌bglovesbabyk
    Sure is a bully. She's my other baby. On hot days it's hard to keep her walking, she over heats fast, so I have to stop to give her water, and then the baby starts crying. It's fun for sure...

Sooo cute! I tell LO all the time Im going to get him his own dog someday. I hope to find a good rescue bulldog, there are so many out there!

Not sure where you're from but I got her from the San Diego bulldog rescue unit. I think they have one in every major city.
    I live in Riverside, but go to SD at least 2x per month. I look on petfinder.com all the time to torture myself. We have 2 old dogs right now. When they go to doggy heaven, I'll be getting him his bully for sure! I live their faces and personalities so much!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"