Breastfeeding
Options

AW: 6 months EPing!

LO is 6 months old today and we have been EPing since about 2 weeks. I am so happy to have made it this far! We got off to a rough start but honestly things are so much easier now and it just seems like part of my daily routine. Just wanted to share for anyone who is just starting out....people can be so negative and discouraging about EPing. So keep it up!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers.
image image image. image

Re: AW: 6 months EPing!

• Options
    vterpvterp member

Congratulations!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker'>v

• Options
    Way to go!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations, and job well done Mama!!
  • Options
    Congrats! I hope to be where you are!
  • Options
    SweetC80 said:

Good Job Mama!!! I pump 3x a day as a working mom and it is hard and everyday have to remind myself why I do it. Hats off to EPers!!

Totally this! Congrats on making it to 6 mo!
  • Options
    Congrats to you! This is encouraging to me as I've been EPing for 5 weeks so far, and some days I'm really tempted to throw in the towel. 
    imageimage"">
                  Feb '14 Siggy Challenge: Cats in Space

BFP 5/30/13 EDD 2/11/14
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Congrats! Do you plan to keep going? I'm hoping to make it to 6 months and then I will likely switch to formula.
    **Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

• Options
    @BootsOrHearts‌ My original goal has always been a year.but once I started I was just happy to meet my small goals (3 months, 6 months). Im not ready to quite yet but will probably be less strict with it...meaning I won't stress so much if I am an hour off on a pumping session. I still pump 6x day and would like to decrease to 4 and see how that goes.
    image image image. image
  • Options
    That makes sense. And you have earned your badge! @Fayga has a 6 month EP badge and my goal is to get to 6 months and use that badge. Silly maybe but there it is!

I'm still pumping 8 times per day, 9 if I can swing it but I'm only just making enough for him. I guess that's all my boobs will make!
    **Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

• Options
    Congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Awesome thank! How do I get that badge?
    image image image. image
  • Options
    Congratulations! My girls are 16 weeks (4 months next Friday) and DH and I discussed yesterday possibly stopping at 5 months with hopes that my freezer stash will bring us to 6 months. Pumping freakin sucks.

• Options
    Congrats!! Great job :) I'm at a little over 5 months now can't believe we've made it this far!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"