September 2012 Moms
Options

speaking of TV...anyone else watch The Fosters?

I know I'm not the only one that still watches an occasional ABC Family show, but no one else I know watches The Fosters (except when my husband is forced to watch it with me!)

If, by chance, someone else watches....what did you think of the finale????

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: speaking of TV...anyone else watch The Fosters?

• Options
    Well, I guess that confirms my suspicions about being the only one that watches the show. 

• Options
    I just can't with the ABC Family original shows. The acting and writing is always unbearable.

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I watched it until we got rid of cable. I'm anxious to see how the rest of this season went.

I still watch ABC Family. No shame!

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

• Options
    Oh I watch it.. totally completely addicted and now that I'm knocked up I bawled like a baby during the adoption hearing (we also found out friends are likely going to be able to adopt their foster soon.. soo)

Umm.. dude - Brandon and the chick?  sooooo not ok... and not surprised that dad fell off and likely killed Anna.. I don't know - it was a bit overkill (no pun intended)

Happy the bf is getting help with his mom - that was freaky.  

I also feel so much for Callie though... you??
  • Options
    I'm watching. I watch a lot of the ABC family shoes. I get addicted. There was a lot about last night that was driving me crazy. I definitely teared up with the adoption hearing and the changes with Callie, I blame the horomones.
    imageimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I just got to watch my recording of it, and I can't wait for June to see how this all plays out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"