High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

*** Tuesday Bedrest Check-in ***

Hello ladies, today we're all one day closer to our goals!!

How did you sleep?

Any new pregnancy symptoms, cravings, or aversions?

Upcoming appointments, milestones, or updates? (Ticker change?)

QOTD: which pregnancy or bedrest rules have you broken or modified to suit yourself so far? (For example: my biggest offenses have been taking more than one shower every other day and eating deli meats...)
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: *** Tuesday Bedrest Check-in ***

• Options
    TRS48TRS48 member
    How did you sleep? Just ok. I couldnt get into a deep sleep last night.

Any new pregnancy symptoms, cravings, or aversions? Nope

Upcoming appointments, milestones, or updates? (Ticker change?) Feeling babies kick recently. :)

QOTD: which pregnancy or bedrest rules have you broken or modified to suit yourself so far? (For example: my biggest offenses have been taking more than one shower every other day and eating deli meats...) Nothing really... wow I'm boring! I did have some lunchmeat a few months ago LOL.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How did you sleep? I couldn't fall back asleep after my husband got up for work at 5am so I'm a little tired but that's okay.

Any new pregnancy symptoms, cravings, or aversions? Lime Popsicles. I bought a box yesterday and they taste like margaritas (well without the tequila)!! Amazing!

Upcoming appointments, milestones, or updates? (Ticker change?) I have an appt on Thursday with a bpp. I'm excited to see how my little guy is doing.

QOTD: which pregnancy or bedrest rules have you broken or modified to suit yourself so far? I eat lunch meat all the time but my midwives office says it's completely fine so I guess that doesn't count. I used to drink coffee (sometimes more than 1 cup, or else I would have a caffeinated soda sometimes too) every day but I haven't been since I've been on bed rest. I cleaned the kitchen this morning and my bp was kind of high afterwards so I probably shouldn't have! It's so hard not to do the things that used to be second nature.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Spent the night in l and d because of some BP issues. So I didn't sleep great but everything looks okay!

Nothing new!

Follow up on Friday with my ob.

I have lifted my son a few times. I have a lot of help but when he wakes up and cries for me how can I resist him??

I'm not new. I just hate The Bump. 

• Options
    I slept okay last night. Up several times to pee of course.

Long morning of appointments today. I had my appointment with my OB, my weekly progesterone shot and then the lovely 3 hour glucose test. Got my final sign off from the doctors office to be put on bedrest until I deliver. So here's hoping my short term disability kicks in quickly so I'm not missing any pay.

QOTD: I'm pretty by the book when I'm pregnant. My biggest offense might be eating lunch meat and skipping my prenatals some days.

DS #1 born January 2010. DS #2 due June 2014.

• Options
    Having a rough day:( my uterus seems to be so tight again. I guess I will try to do less again but I've really not done too much more than last week on bed rest. I've just moved around a bit more. Any of you have the irritable uterus diagnosis? Sleeping not so good tonight since it's 12:46 and I'm wide awake. Cravings: seems like all I'm doing these days is putting on weight. Having a hard time adjusting to that? Anyone else? Any advice? I see my OB for my monthly on Thurs. but am tempted to call my MFM tmrw if laying around more doesn't help but I'm not sure what else they could do:(
    Started ttc may 2012 Me:32. Dh:31 SA- 4% morphology Fsh:9.1 possibly not always ovulating Hysteroscopy/lLap 7/13 resulted in polyp removal, uterine septum, and mild endo stage 1 removed 10/13 IVF #1 successful 
    BabyFruit Ticker}

• Options
    amwenz said:

Having a rough day:( my uterus seems to be so tight again. I guess I will try to do less again but I've really not done too much more than last week on bed rest. I've just moved around a bit more. Any of you have the irritable uterus diagnosis?

Sleeping not so good tonight since it's 12:46 and I'm wide awake.

Cravings: seems like all I'm doing these days is putting on weight. Having a hard time adjusting to that? Anyone else? Any advice?

I see my OB for my monthly on Thurs. but am tempted to call my MFM tmrw if laying around more doesn't help but I'm not sure what else they could do:(

Besides bedrest are you on any Meds to help with the pain? I've been on Procardia 4x a day and it seems to help. Definitely bring it up to your doctor to see what they can do.

I've not been officially diagnosed with an irritable uterus, but I believe that's what I have. However my cervix has started to dilate so the doctors are watching me very closely.

DS #1 born January 2010. DS #2 due June 2014.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"