Illinois Babies
Options

Lake County IL Daycare?

hilljolleyhilljolley member
edited March 2014 in Illinois Babies

We are in Grayslake and just started looking into daycare (due in Sept).  So far the prices we have seen at the kindercare/poko loko type places are over $300/week, so we are probably going to go with a home daycare.  There are a lot in our area, so we are overwhelmed and not sure where to start!  Please let me know if you have any recommendations for the Grayslake area.  I take the train downtown to work, so somewhere close along a metra line would probably work as well.  We want something less than $300/week with a possibility of doing part time.  I don't have any specific requirements (yet), but I will be breastfeeding and probably cloth diapering, so people that are accepting of those would be preferred!

Re: Lake County IL Daycare?

• Options
    I am also in the same boat. I live in spring grove (due in August) but all daycare centers are so expensive!! With it being about 300 per work, we are currently trying to decide if it is worth me continue to work full time. It's a tough decision. We will also be cloth diapering and I have not found an in home daycare that is ok with that at this point. Good luck!! Let me know if you find one reasonably priced :)
  • Options
    A Child's Place is reasonably priced. They have locations in Antioch, McHenry and Volo.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Even te child's place is 270ish per week :/
  • Options
    Have you checked care.com? Some have good prices.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"