Preemies

Surgery!

Ashton had surgery for a hernia this morning which turned out to actually be two hernias. But the doctor took care of both of them and he's doing great now! Now I'm just waiting to go back and see him. I knew I forgot to let y'all know about his surgery, oops.
image image
Married 8/9/13
Ashton James Rogers 10/29/13

image  image

Re: Surgery!

• My lil guy is having his umbilical hernia repair tomorrow morning and I'm a nervous wreck!  He's so little!  I'm glad to see your LO is doing well after!

Me:34  DH: 29

Married: 7/10/10

TTC since April 2011

Many failed IUIs with clomid, femara, and ovidrel

IVF #1 July 2013 with Menopur, Bravelle, Ganirelix, HCG trigger, Progesterone

Beta 1(8/1): 401, Beta 2(8/5): 1822  1st U/S: 8/13: 2 sacs!!!  2nd U/S: 8/20: 2 healthy heartbeats!!

• My lil guy is having his umbilical hernia repair tomorrow morning and I'm a nervous wreck!  He's so little!  I'm glad to see your LO is doing well after!

I was a wreck beforehand, ya know the ugly crying and whatnot, your totally allowed to be nervous! I'll keep you and LO in my prayers!
    image image
    Married 8/9/13
    Ashton James Rogers 10/29/13

image  image
  • Loading the player...
  • Wonderful!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I'm glad it went well! My girls have a surgical consult for their inguinal hernias this Friday. Lorelei also has an umbilical hernia, but it seems to be getting smaller already.
    TTC since June, 2011 with anovulatory PCOS, 1 blocked tube, and mild MFI
    3rd cycles clomid + Ovidrel = BFN
    4th cycles letrozole/Ovidrel + IUI = BFN
    IVF #1 = BFP! Twins due 2/5/2014
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Glad he's doing well!!!

Beckett Rilee & Caitlyn Leigh born 9-21-13 @ 27w due to PPROM

• Glad he's doing great! Griffin had 2 inguinal hernias repaired last month. I was a wreck when they carried him away to surgery - it was also hard just being back at the hospital again.
    Hoping this one stays put a little longer
    BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"