One & Done: Only child

My wondering mind

So my 3:00 wall hit and i feel like i can't focus on work anymore. Then i was thinking about dinner, then TTC, then the wine i bought this weekend. What are you ladies up to? The board seemed a little slow... 

Re: My wondering mind

• Counting down the minutes until I get to go home (7 if you're wondering lol)
    You suck, I can't leave for another hour!!! 
  • Trying to avoid playing with my daughter?  I'm a bad, bad mom.
    :)
    IMG_8355
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • tifdaski84tifdaski84 member
    edited March 2014
    30 minutes for me.  

I am thinking about my poor niece who's friend killed himself over the weekend.  My heart just breaks for her.  This is the 3rd friend she's had who died within the last year.  She's gone to more funerals of friends in her 17 years of life than I have in 33.  :(  
    Oh, man, poor girl.  I feel terrible for her.  I lost my best friend at 15 and it was Earth shattering.  I can't imagine that pain x 3.

ETA:  Just sitting here counting down the minutes until home time.  86 to go!  Lol.  I don't usually long for the day to be done but I have a gross headache today.  I need to not be staring at a computer screen.
  • 30 minutes for me.  

I am thinking about my poor niece who's friend killed himself over the weekend.  My heart just breaks for her.  This is the 3rd friend she's had who died within the last year.  She's gone to more funerals of friends in her 17 years of life than I have in 33.  :(  
    That is so sad :(

I'm thinking about dinner. I'm hungry.
    E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • 30 minutes for me.  

Oh no! I'm sorry...
  • I am dealing with stomach issues tonight, not fun at all. I am hoping that the Immodium kicks in very soon!

• Husband just got home. Didn't do the one thing I asked him to do today. Trying not to be annoyed as he's very apologetic. Ughh.
  • I also spent half the day waiting to find out the permanent resolution of some strange property boundary/law crap that we've been through in the past couple months.  End result: we got what we wanted!  Yay!
    IMG_8355
  • I also spent half the day waiting to find out the permanent resolution of some strange property boundary/law crap that we've been through in the past couple months.  End result: we got what we wanted!  Yay!
    I love it when we get our way :)
    I love it when we get our way :)
    If only we could have done it without the real estate lawyers and threats to (legally) acquire his property without buying it from him.
    IMG_8355
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"