Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Wifi or wireless video baby monitoring?

What is the best pan and tilt video monitoring device that you recommend.

Re: Wifi or wireless video baby monitoring?

• Options
    Are you talking about something you can view online? Or what do you mean by wifi or wireless?
    Lisa
    Mom to Kendrick (12.20.12) and wife to Josh (married 9.18.10)
    Now expecting #2!
    BF for 14 months! (while working full time and traveling 50% of the time boy am I tired! haha)
  • Options
    We had the foscam set up.. well our daughters room is in a wifi dead zone so the coverage was spotty.  Also at 3am when she started crying I had to flip through loggng in to get to her.  IF we had an iphone and better coverage it probably would have been great.

We got a summer infant video monitor and have never blinked.  love it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We registered for this one: https://www.buybuybaby.com/store/product/Summer-Infant-reg-Baby-Zoom-WiFi-Video-Monitor-Internet-Viewing-System/1041507810?skuId=41507810&registryId=541200068
    We also wanted something with wifi and there definitely weren't many options.  I liked that this one ALSO has a receiver so we don't always have to rely on a cell phone.  It can host up to three separate iphone/ipad/etc also - handy for us since I will be away for work quite a bit & it will even allow the grandparents to check in.  Of course, it does have a privacy mode as well so they can't check it unless we are ok with it!
  • Options
    We have Philips insight. I like it well enough, but we still bought a cheap audio monitor too as I wasn't always able to rely on it.
    *** DS born February 21, 2013 - Toronto, Canada  ***
    imageimage
  • Options
    If you are referring to a unit you can use to monitor baby from your iPhone or iPad check out Dropcam. We just bought it as it came highly recommended.
  • Options
    We use a samsung 3037, it's great. I didn't want to have to use my phone. Also they just redid it, so if you read the amazon reviews it doesn't make the annoying noise when you turn it on anymore !
    Off BCP since 1/12
    TTC since 3/12
    High LH/FSH Ratio 8/12
    DX with PCOS 11/12
    Clomid 50mg - 19.5mm Follie - Trigger + TI = BFP! 11/12
    EDD August 11, 2013 
    DS Born August 14, 2013!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards