November 2012 Moms

way late intro

Hi!
So...I know this is a really late introduction. My DD's due date was in Dec, so during my pregnancy I posted in the Dec 2012 board, but DD was just a little early and arrived in November. I started following the Babies boards but never checked out this one for some reason!
Anyway, I'm a FTM, and I have crazy baby fever but we're waiting til DH is ready... so I have been spending a lot of time on the boards lately :)
Thought I'd say hello!

Re: way late intro

• Hi and welcome!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow I am surprised you haven't gotten more welcomes yet.. WELCOME.  Hope you find what you are looking for here.  I am a FTM whose baby fever is abated by knowing my current living situation and financial situation don't lend to Baby #2 right now but I hope in the next 9-12 months that changes!

I live to be on this board knowing that the ladies here will listen and gripe and play when they have time

Sammie just spit animal crackers all over her sweater so I have to go

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Welcome!  I was almost a December...barely a November (28th).  And I have the fever for #2 as well!   

Me:36, DH:37

DS born 11/2012

BFP 7/26/14, Missed M/C at 8 weeks, discovered at 10 wks, 6 days, D&C 9/22/14, Dx: Partial molar pregnancy

• Welcome!! I too almost had a December baby, she was born November 29th. I try to be on here a lot, but sometimes it's not possible. I love this board though and the ladies that are her are fantastic!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hello! Welcome!
  • Welcome. I had a December baby but was due in November. Even with induction starting the 29th, she decided to come the night of the 1st. I love these ladies! Even though I have joined the Nov14 board, I can't leave here.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• kbl13kbl13 member
    Welcome!

• LimaDLimaD member
    edited March 2014
    Welcome!! I too almost had a December baby, she was born November 29th. I try to be on here a lot, but sometimes it's not possible. I love this board though and the ladies that are her are fantastic!
    Our daughters share the same birthday! :)
  • We are October 29th

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Welcome. I was an late Nov due date but DS arrived end of Oct. I never joined Oct board. Couldn't leave my Nov ladies!

My baby fever was cured.... I am due in Sept. LOL!

Welcome to this group... It's a lit of fun!
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Hello!

image   My chart 

• LimaDLimaD member
    edited March 2014
    @jg1011 - Congratulations!!
    That's so fun that your kids will be just a couple years apart
  • Do i know your name from april 14? Welcome! :) My LO was born the same day and i was also due in dec. :) 

• JKVogt said:
    Welcome. I had a December baby but was due in November. Even with induction starting the 29th, she decided to come the night of the 1st. I love these ladies! Even though I have joined the Nov14 board, I can't leave here.
    omg im not coming often enough, when did you join another board?! CONGRATS!

• @lyndsihutson‌ I got my BFP on Feb 28. I am due on Nov 7. Thanks!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Hello! Nice to meet you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"