July 2012 Moms
Options

SPAM

Whats everyone doing? What you up to this weekend?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14

Re: SPAM

• Options
    Watching movies its a rainy day. Waiting for bullfrog to wake up, hes having a three hour nap today I suppose. Im so ready for him to wake up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    mandie727 said:

Apparently something is blooming here and my allergies dont like it. So Im struggling to do anything!!
    But- I did find this gem in my backyard earlier... fb repeat..

Yummy!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I dont know why she hates them! She is so weird lol.

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Options
    Went shopping this morning at Old Navy, got LO some bottoms and a light jacket, and did lunch in Koreatown- been craving ramen for weeks, it was very worthwhile. Church tea in the late afternoon and now we are bumming around. Hoping to squeeze in a pedicure after LO goes to bed.
  • Options
    Today just needs to end. Kids have fighting with each other all day, puppy has diarrhea, and my car broke down while I had all 4 kids in it. Waiting for the moment they go to bed and I am pouring a very large Malibu and pineapple for myself.
  • Options
    We went to MegaCon. Ugh.. we're not taking Keira next year. So crowded, so hungry, so tired. BUT! There were lots of really good Cosplayers walking around and K was only scared of one. We ended up leaving early and getting ice cream cones. Best. Decision. Ever.
  • Options
    MissMusic said:
    I am prepping for work tomorrow.  Our washing machine crapped out yesterday and flooded the closet, so we're still cleaning that up and we had to buy a new washer.

Met up with some bumpies today.

Trying to get LO to poop.  It sucks.  We went from massive poop to no poop--and now the entire world knows about her faulty digestive system.  Sorry, kid.

Oh, and I refrained from calling an old lady a c*nt wagon today because @stephaniefine 's DH was standing right there I called her some form of a *(&%$(*  and (&(%$^W bitch though.

What happened?
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
  • Options
    We went to the beach yesterday and walked on the boardwalk.  My in laws are in town and they wanted to spend time with the kids.  I rode one of those sling shot rides.  Totally amazing.  We all went to dinner then home and had a few beers.  Kids were wore out and passed out soon after getting home. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    @Laurski81‌ we LOVE that movie! H knows every single line, which is amusing and annoying at the same time.
    "Parenting is a constant struggle between making your kid's live better and ruining your own." Willie Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty'
    Anniversary IMAG1763 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    H & I are getting our house ready to put on the market. Spent all day yesterday moving stuff into a storage unit and this morning we are cleaning & rearranging. Not a relaxing weekend!

Last night we went out to dinner downtown & saw The Mowgli's in concert. Great concert & loved the opening bands!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"