December 2012 Moms

Rough Day

I dropped DD off at daycare today and she immediately started bawling. I wasn't expecting it because she never did that before but she did miss last week cause she was sick. She only goes two times a week (until full time in June) but man did I feel guilty leaving her today. I started bawling when I got into the car and called dh about how I felt like the worst mom ever. It took me a little while to get myself together to go to work and counsel clients today. My mom picked her up today and said she was crying when she got there but immediately stopped when she picked her up. That made me feel even worse and I pictured her crying all day even though daycare ppl said she didn't. Ughh sometimes this mom stuff is rough. I feel like im going to have anxiety about dropping her off now. I know I need to suck it up and put my big girl panties on but that scream cry just tugs at my heart strings. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Rough Day

• Oh gosh. I hear you. My girl seems to be having a relapse in separation anxiety lately. She'll be starting daycare two days a week soon and I am fearing this exact scenario!
    Me (25) DH (33) BFP #1 on cycle #4: 2/7/12 - M/C 2/26/12 BFP #2 on cycle #1: 4/3/12 - DD born 12/18/12
  • We occasionally have mornings like that too, and they always make me sad too. Sometimes I'll even call an hour later to make sure she stopped crying. Almost always, they tell me that she was fine 5 minutes after I left... I'm not sure why, but that helps a lot.

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • my daughter stops almost as soon as the door is shut (as in, I can hear her stop) and her care provider has told me that she sees that I'm gone, she takes a deep breath & id o.k. It:s for show.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I think its a good idea to call and check on her to ease my mind. I think I'll start doing that on days where its really bad. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"