November 2012 Moms
Options

LO singing!

When LO was very little we played a lot of hip hop and motown music for her because she liked anything with a beat. In the last few weeks she has ditched Beyonce for Raffi. Last night, as she was sitting in the bathtub, she sang Baby Beluga. Well, she sang "Baaaaaabeeeeee oooooooooa" with a lot of "Baaaaabeeee"s in there, but it was really obvious...and sooooo cute!

Re: LO singing!

• Options
    anyone else's LO singing-ish?
  • Options
    kbl13kbl13 member
    Camptown Races (mainly the "doo-Dah, doo-Dah" part) has been a favorite around here lately.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    no but Im waiting with bated breath!
  • Options
    he'll sing twinkle twinkle little star sometimes or if I start singing it :). They do it at daycare complete with hand motions. it's so cute :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Options
    My MIL used to sing a song to get her to sleep when she was little. It's called bye-o bye-o baby and she sings that when she gets sleepy it's so cute!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ksherwood said:
    no but Im waiting with bated breath!
    It's so going to happen and it is going to be so frickin' cute! I realized last night that she had actually been singing it for a few days and I didn't recognize it. It wasn't until I was singing it and she started the "baaaaaaabeee" thing that I realized what was happening.
  • Options
    row row row... and ABB..BBB...BBBBB for her alphabet, but she has the right melody :) 
  • Options
    @jenszier that's awesome.

I can't remember the last time we sang the alphabet to LO. I should probably get on that!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"