High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

*** Friday Bedrest Check-in ***

Happy Friday ladies!!

How did you sleep?

Any new pregnancy symptoms, cravings, or aversions?

Upcoming appointments, milestones, or updates? (Ticker change?)

QOTD: It's Five Fun Facts Friday again:)
Share five "fun facts" with us about yourself, your pregnancy, how your week went, or about something totally random.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: *** Friday Bedrest Check-in ***

• Options
    I slept terribly - apparently pregnancy gives you sleep apnea? Who knew. Back to my mountain of pillows!!

Nothing new over here :)

I have a baby shower tomorrow! It's more of a "congrats, you made it to third tri" shower but there will be CAKE. 

1. I can read 982 words per minute. 
    2. I am pretty sure LO is doing some kind of baby shimmy - my whole stomach shakes all crazy when she is awake. 
    3. My dog can walk on his hind legs like a bear. 
    4. My husband designs, makes and repairs firearms. 
    5. I finally signed up for Netflix this week!! 

I'm not new. I just hate The Bump. 

• Options
    TRS48TRS48 member
    I slept really well last night / Nothing new / DH felt babies kick for the first time yesterday! / 1. I love reality TV 2. We have 3 crazy dogs 3. I can't wear shoes when I drive 4. I'm a neat freak 5. I love the beach!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I slept pretty well, took a nice morning nap while DS was at daycare. Nothing new to report, just holding down the couch during the day as normal.

Five fun facts:
    1) I have an interesting mix of pets. Three dogs: a golden retriever and a husky/lab mix that average about 80 lbs a piece and a dachshund that weighs about 17 lbs. We also have two turtles and two frogs. To say my house feels like a zoo somedays is an understatement.

2) I once was a very organized neat freak of a person. After having DS 4 years ago that all went out the window.

3) I most likely conceived DS #1 not long after my husband donated a kidney to his dad in May 2009.

4) DS #1 was originally due on Valentines Day 2010. But decided to come a month early and show up the day before his daddy's birthday in mid January.

5) I am thankful for Netflix with being on bedrest this time around.

DS #1 born January 2010. DS #2 due June 2014.

• Options
    tracinttracint member
    edited March 2014
    Let's see... today I was really tired all day even though I had a semi-good nights rest. I was also pretty swollen today:|

I have 17 days until I reach full term. I'm so excited about that. In a perfect world, I'd be holding my baby in 18days lol. I'm so ready to meet this LO!!

FFFF: I loved reading all of your responses!!
    1. I just finished reading Divergent yesterday, but I still can't go see the movie yet so.....
    2. The mini chandelier we ordered for LO's room came in today. Dh is really excited about it... He's so cute when he geeks out on baby stuff; makes my heart melt lol
    3. Today was my nephew's 3rd birthday. I won't be able to make it to his party tomorrow:( but my brother and sil are bringing him and my niece over in the morning so we can spend some time with him before the party
    4. I'm "craving" clean smells. Like ready bad!! I have a small bowl of "mop water" sitting on the shelf in the bedroom. Also, laundry detergent, and the Mr.Clean all purpose cleaner (with Gain) are all I want to smell....
    5. I drank a super ice cold Dr. Pepper today, but now my legs are really restless... I should have thought twice about the caffeine:/
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Friday's nap and Friday night are the first time I've slept in weeks. It was wonderful. Yes, I'm up at 5:30 am but that's ok! @tracint I am reading allegiant right now and hoping maybe my husband will take me today or tmrw to see the divergent movie:) I'm allowed out a bit now. Fun facts1. I've been growing my blonde highlights/hair out since Aug. ugh it's taking forever! 2. I am a 3rd grade teacher and love to teach writing. 3. My dh and I want to road trip down the west coast from Washington to Cali 4. I have really small hands but my fingers are proportionate so it's not so strange looking 5. I was married in the USVI on the island of St Thomas:)
    Started ttc may 2012 Me:32. Dh:31 SA- 4% morphology Fsh:9.1 possibly not always ovulating Hysteroscopy/lLap 7/13 resulted in polyp removal, uterine septum, and mild endo stage 1 removed 10/13 IVF #1 successful 
    BabyFruit Ticker}

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"