Dads & Dads-to-be
Options

Addictive game - 2048

https://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/

My high score is 37,048

There's also a black 4196 box if you're really good.

Re: Addictive game - 2048

• Options

Took me a while to win too. I found it's easiest to play like tetris. You eventually learn what moves are good and what moves are bad. Keeping the big number in a corner is the best thing.

• Options
    PrimePrime member
    Started playing this over the weekend and I hate you for bringing it into my life.  My best score so far is in the 17k range.  I've had 1024 and 512 sitting next to each other but that is as close as it got.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Sorry. I deleted it today for myself. It was getting into my head too much. Once you reach 2048 it starts to lose some appeal anyway.

• Options
    PrimePrime member
    FINALLY!!!

beat it with a new high score of 32612.

I am hoping I can just walk away now...

• Options
    Ha! Just beat it and my score ended with 23k.
    Although I've had about 55 hours to kill time..
  • Options
    polooo27polooo27 member
    edited March 2014

This isn't mine, but some guy from the site I got it from almost got the 8192 tile. My best stayed at 37,048. I came close to the 4096 tile, but came up short.

• Options
    YOU ARE ALL FUCKING LIARSSSS! YOU'RE WORSE THAN LADYJENNA GDI! I realize that was very very insulting...I take it back.
    I have a feeling LadyJena is gone forever, and so is Jack9.
  • Options
    So, I guess there's a hexagon version and a 3D version now. Not sure if it's worth getting into or not. Will not post link for your safety.
  • Options
    polooo27 said:
    YOU ARE ALL FUCKING LIARSSSS! YOU'RE WORSE THAN LADYJENNA GDI! I realize that was very very insulting...I take it back.
    We can only hope. But stick around long enough and you'll learn, they never really leave they just lurk in the shadows. Hiiiiiii Jaccccckkkkkkkkk <3 Hiiiiiii LJ :-) *waves*

That's so true. The suspect always returns to the scene of the crime.
  • Options
    LuckyDadLuckyDad member
    edited March 2014
    polooo27 said:
    We can only hope. But stick around long enough and you'll learn, they never really leave they just lurk in the shadows. Hiiiiiii Jaccccckkkkkkkkk <3 Hiiiiiii LJ :-) *waves*
    Oh did Jack GBCB and take all his threads with him? That's kind of annoying. @mabelshesabiotch
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Options

Yeah, I think Jack deleted his account because the thread leading to a bunch of people's leaving that he started is no longer there. I think LJ has an account still because I still see his stuff.

• Options
    New Challenge - Who can get the lowest score. I just got 1152 at my first try at it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"