Two Under 2

Does it all come back to you?

I know I just had a kid a year ago so it should all still be fresh.  There are moments I think, ah don't worry you've BTDT.  Other times I'm like what the heck is life with a newborn like again? Does it all come back to you, is it easier the second time around dealing with a newborn? Aside from the obvious addtion of the toddler to the mix.
imageimageimage VOTE on my Name List     
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Does it all come back to you?

• It was definitely easier the 2nd time around b/c you know what you're doing. BFing was much easier the 2nd time too. I was really nervous about having 2 18months apart, and it was much easier than I expected. Now we are planning baby#3, and my youngest is 2. I feel like I forget what newborns are like lol. But I'm really not nervous about it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• For me the second time around was so much more relaxed. Like when baby cries you're not frazzled by it instantly. You know all the tricks to try and you are able to get stuff done so much more efficiently. It all comes back to you real quick.
  • Loading the player...
  • Agree with everyone. Baby 2 seems way easier! She has been sleeping 10 hours straight at night since she was 6 weeks old, hardly cries and sleeps in her crib awesome! Everything seems so much more relaxed and I am a lot more patient. Breast feeding is a lot easier too this time around. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"