Single Parents

court

OK, so I went through DHR and they made us go to family court and get a court orderd DNA test done on Friday. Finally!!! I tried to get Ryan to take a DNA test way before this, but he always declined. He called me a tremendous amount of horrible and awful names for this, he was the rude the entire time (even the testing lady said so) and when Lily was staring at him and smiling, he'd actually turn away from her....anyway they say the results will be read June 25th. Now, I know he's the father...but what takes over three months for the results? That just seems like a long time for me...will we both get a sheet of paper in the mail showing the results before this date? or will it not be revealed to him until the end of june? I hope we're getting something in the mail....they did say something about us getting a letter in the mail, but they didn't say what that letter contained. will it be the results? (for anyone who's gone through this) thank you. 
Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

Re: court

• From what little i know is the sheat is a bunch of percentages the declares who the parents are. Im not sure what the court case is for
  • inthelostinthelost member
    edited March 2014
    I believe the court case would be to show the courts that he is her biological father and set up child support, I'm not sure though. He may not be interested in her life at all, and I know he chose his new girlfriend over his daughter (he actually TOLD me that, I'm not "assuming"), but he still has a responsiblity towards her too.....It's just SAD that I have to court enforce it...

• Loading the player...
  • I just imagine the judge as Maury.

"Ryan... You.... ARE the father!" [whoops and hollars from witnesses]
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Sorry, I have nothing else. I chose to keep my BD off the BC and he's made no attempt to be a part of her life anyway.
  • Roxalot said:

I just imagine the judge as Maury.

Ive been needing more reasons to use these. I cant wait to go through paternity with bd. Im gonna pay my friend to show up at his place and randomly yell, ben you are the father at him.
  • Roxalot said:
    I just imagine the judge as Maury. "Ryan... You.... ARE the father!" [whoops and hollars from witnesses]

=)) you're killing me!
  • I just imagine the judge as Maury. "Ryan... You.... ARE the father!" [whoops and hollars from witnesses]
    imageimage Ive been needing more reasons to use these. I cant wait to go through paternity with bd. Im gonna pay my friend to show up at his place and randomly yell, ben you are the father at him.
    lol I should totally do that too! ya'll are killing me! :D and yes he's made NO attempt to be in her life: like i said, he wouldn't even LOOK at her when they were doing the court ordered DNA test, and he was pissed off because we were there. He said all kind of horrible and awful things to me. He's not on the BC either, and she has my last name. 

• inthelost said:

Roxalot said:

Ive been needing more reasons to use these. I cant wait to go through paternity with bd. Im gonna pay my friend to show up at his place and randomly yell, ben you are the father at him.

lol I should totally do that too! ya'll are killing me! :D and yes he's made NO attempt to be in her life: like i said, he wouldn't even LOOK at her when they were doing the court ordered DNA test, and he was pissed off because we were there. He said all kind of horrible and awful things to me. He's not on the BC either, and she has my last name. 

I am sorry hes such an ass hat. My bd doesnt want to publicly say hes bentleys dad but he gets pissy like a pmsing teenage girl when ever it gets brought up my bf is involved in ds life as daddy.
  • Guys are stupid.
  • edited March 2014
    Damnit @roxalot quit giving me excuses to gif

• I just imagine the judge as Maury. "Ryan... You.... ARE the father!" [whoops and hollars from witnesses]
    imageimage Ive been needing more reasons to use these. I cant wait to go through paternity with bd. Im gonna pay my friend to show up at his place and randomly yell, ben you are the father at him.
    /dead
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
    I am sorry hes such an ass hat. My bd doesnt want to publicly say hes bentleys dad but he gets pissy like a pmsing teenage girl when ever it gets brought up my bf is involved in ds life as daddy.
    It's not your fault. Yea...I lied to him once and said I had a boyfriend (just to see what he would say), just to see what he would do. he got all pissy too like "so when do I meet her step-father?" um...ok...You refuse to even see HER....so what in the HELL is all that about? I'm glad to hear that your boyfriend is at least  in your son's life, that's great.  I guess we will get a letter in the mail...I hope so. No one really knows on here I think. I guess we'll just wait and see...I can't wait until he gets that letter though. I'm sure I'll hear from him day of if I know him...I haven't heard from him since Saturday, the day after the test, He thought it was necessary to furthur insult me and say i'm a sad exuse of a mom, that i look like a patethic person begging for money, that i'm a lazy sack of bones..exsue me. since when does working two jobs, going to school and raising our daughter by myself constitutes as lazy? Let's see, I'm a cunt, a greedy slut, a blood sucking bitch, and was selfish for not having an abortion, I'm a "mosquito" the comments litterally go on and on and on and on....

• inthelost said:

inthelost said:

Roxalot said:

It's not your fault. Yea...I lied to him once and said I had a boyfriend (just to see what he would say), just to see what he would do. he got all pissy too like "so when do I meet her step-father?" um...ok...You refuse to even see HER....so what in the HELL is all that about? I'm glad to hear that your boyfriend is at least  in your son's life, that's great.  I guess we will get a letter in the mail...I hope so. No one really knows on here I think. I guess we'll just wait and see...I can't wait until he gets that letter though. I'm sure I'll hear from him day of if I know him...I haven't heard from him since Saturday, the day after the test, He thought it was necessary to furthur insult me and say i'm a sad exuse of a mom, that i look like a patethic person begging for money, that i'm a lazy sack of bones..exsue me. since when does working two jobs, going to school and raising our daughter by myself constitutes as lazy? Let's see, I'm a cunt, a greedy slut, a blood sucking bitch, and was selfish for not having an abortion, I'm a "mosquito" the comments litterally go on and on and on and on....

My bd is a special breed. He thinks there is a chance of us ever hooking up again. Nope, no, no, no, no, not ever.

This is my bd

And this is me

Im sorry your bd sucks. Hopefully he grows up soon
  • Ryan sounds like a special kind of stupid. Sorry about the drama. I wish I could see the look on his face when he gets the positive DNA results...
  • Roxalot said:
    Ryan sounds like a special kind of stupid. Sorry about the drama. I wish I could see the look on his face when he gets the positive DNA results...
    he IS. and I wish I could too. I've been through so much bullshit with him. Like he agreed to meet her on thanksgiving and we set up a time and everything. On thanksgiving I contacted him and he said "sorry I'm out of state" but he couldn't leave it at that. oh NO. He said he was at his half brother and his wife's house who have a daughter that's only TWO weeks older than Liliana. And he continued to rub it in how he wa holding his brother's daughter and paying attention to her. just because he's a major fucking douche like that. But, he LIED the whole time...he was IN town, and his brother's family had come to town for thanksgiving, not the other way around (his half brother's wife talks to me, it's how I found out) he is a special kind of stupid...

• edited March 2014
    inthelost said:

Roxalot said:

Ryan sounds like a special kind of stupid. Sorry about the drama. I wish I could see the look on his face when he gets the positive DNA results...

he IS. and I wish I could too. I've been through so much bullshit with him. Like he agreed to meet her on thanksgiving and we set up a time and everything. On thanksgiving I contacted him and he said "sorry I'm out of state" but he couldn't leave it at that. oh NO. He said he was at his half brother and his wife's house who have a daughter that's only TWO weeks older than Liliana. And he continued to rub it in how he wa holding his brother's daughter and paying attention to her. just because he's a major fucking douche like that. But, he LIED the whole time...he was IN town, and his brother's family had come to town for thanksgiving, not the other way around (his half brother's wife talks to me, it's how I found out) he is a special kind of stupid...

If it makes you feel better my bd texted me to tell me ds has a little sister four months younger then him
  • Roxalot said:
    If it makes you feel better my bd texted me to tell me ds has a little sister four months younger then him
    oh damn...I couldn't imagine. I'm so sorry...

• It might be a good start to NOT text or talk to him. If those are the things he is saying, repeatedly hearing it will just keep beating you down. 
    I know, easier said than done and I have to remind myself of the same damn thing.
    We deserve better and we deserve more.
  • inthelost said:

inthelost said:

Roxalot said:

oh damn...I couldn't imagine. I'm so sorry...

Im more sad for ds. Hes the one who isoe of five kids and his dad loves and is involved with his other four kids but wont publicly admit bentley is his son
  • Sounds like it's time for several of us to change phone #s.
  • tig594 said:

Sounds like it's time for several of us to change phone #s.

I know i need to so bill collectors looking for xh cant get a hold of me. But at the same time, i should keep the same number till i get off my parents phone plan
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"