North Florida Babies
Options

Newbie/Intro from Jax

Hi ladies, I wanted to introduce myself.  Just found out I'm pregnant.  I'm also fairly new to Jax.  Hoping to share my journey with other locals.  Anyone else due around Nov and live in Jax?

Re: Newbie/Intro from Jax

• Options
    Welcome. The board here seems pretty quiet, so hopefully with some new blood we can drum it up a little. I am not PG yet, but am preparing to start TTC in May. If all goes well, I hope to be PG shortly thereafter!
  • Options
    Welcome!  I live in Jax and we are due on July 9th.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi Mary, which OBGYN are you seeing?  Where do you plan on delivering?
  • Options
    Welcome, i'm due in October!  I'm seeing the same OBGYN as you.  They delivered my first son, and I contemplated switching due to various reasons.  Ultimately, I decided to stay with them. 
  • Options
    mary1217mary1217 member
    edited March 2014
    I'm at Women's Physicians of Jacksonville - a Division of North FL OBGYN and I am delivering at Baptist South. 
  • Options
    I'm 28 weeks with di/di twin boys and I've seen NF-OBGYN - Dr. Chafin since my first pregnancy 11 years ago. They deliver at St. Vincent's and are wonderful.
  • Options
    Not due in Nov but I am due in July with our first :) I use faben. They Are amazing!
  • Options
    Due Nov 4. I go to North FL OB and I'm delivering at Baptist Downtown....at this point I'm wishing I had changed since I'm dreading driving to this hospital with all the congestion and roadwork going on downtown.  I'm also hoping not to deliver early during FL/GA weekend...what a mess that would be!
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    I live in Jax as well... any moms-to-be due in April? :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"