Vba2c. Anyone have any positive stories for me? — The Bump
VBAC

Vba2c. Anyone have any positive stories for me?

Juicylucy2086Juicylucy2086 member
edited March 2014 in VBAC
Hi I am 11 nearly 12 weeks now and I am goin to try for a vba2c. My first was an emergency after18 hrs of labour in 2005 My second was recommended as my placenta was low and at the front in 2007. I probably could have Tryed for a vbac because during the op they said it wasn't as low as the docs had said. The recovery time of my cs were long and painful and I really don't want to go through it again!!!! I was watchin other moms up and about lookin after thier babies easily and I was struggling to look after myself. The midwife has been nice to me about wanting a vba2c. She told me they can't force u to have another csection. But my bmi is high and the risk of tearing my scar during labour is a risk . With these two factors ive got a fight on my hands with the hospital. I really wish I could find the support I need to go through this vba2c :( xxxxx

Re: Vba2c. Anyone have any positive stories for me?

• Momof8inSCMomof8inSC member
    edited March 2014
    Just had a vba2c with twins on march 8. All went perfectly!!!
    [Deleted User]DawnLilly
  • I hope to have one for you within the next two or three weeks! I'm due 3/29 and planning a vba2c.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Just had a vba2c with twins on march 8. All went perfectly!!!

Wow!!! That's amazing! Congratulations. Did the hospital make u feel like u had thier support? X
  • Just had a vba2c with twins on march 8. All went perfectly!!!

Wow!!! That's amazing! Congratulations. Did the hospital make u feel like u had thier support? X
  • I just had my fourth vbac on march 5th and it went great. I had c/s in 2001 due to large baby-he was 10lbs 7oz. First VBAC was in 2003, he was big, too, 9lbs 6oz. Vbac #2 was a fast delivery; baby boy was 8lbs 9oz.(2005). Finally my last vbac was the fastest delivery. Only 6 hours! He was 9lbs 4oz. No one pressured me about having another c/s, although they always gave me the speech about what could happen (I guess its procedure). Good luck! I chose to have a vbac b/c I also hated the long recovery time, and I didn't get to hold my first for almost 3 hours after he was born due to my blood pressure dropping too low. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards