Anyone here? — The Bump
Orange County Babies

Anyone here?

All the posts are old! I'm just wondering if anyone actually still looks at the OC baby forum!

I'm due mid July with my 2nd. A girl! We have a 1yo boy...

Answers

• I agree! It's too bad!
  • I do but not that often since it is always dead! 

• I do on occasion. I am due early May with my 1st (a boy). It would be great to find some other new local moms. I will be a SAHM. I wish the board was more active.
  • I just joined. I'm due in July with my first, a girl. I will be a SAHM too.
  • @kali mom2be‌ I am Feb14 too! I rarely post but I lurk all the time. My baby was born Feb 14, 2014. I'm in Huntington Beach!
    IMG_6095

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    [Deleted User]
  • Hi, ladies! I check this forum, but not too often for the same reasons as you all. I'm happy to see you here and hope we can get something started! I'm due June 8th with my first , a girl, and live near South Coast Plaza and the John Wayne Airport :)
  • I'm in the Lake Forest/Foothill Ranch area.
    :-)
    MrsCarb
  • I am in Aliso Viejo.
    [Deleted User]
  • We should get something started! :)
  • What about a coffee thing at the spectrum?
    marcandkimberlycagoldiazzy1206
  • I am totally in for a meet up. I am officially on maternity leave with baby boy due in 4 weeks!
    marcandkimberly
  • Yes!! I was just thinking that. I never remember to check the board, and we don't get alerts. Facebook works for me! :)
  • I agree. Facebook may be an easier way to be active since at least we would get some alerts.
  • I am also a FTM in Tustin and just came here looking to meet others.
  • I'm in Brea. I would do a meet-up with other OC/Socal moms. My Dude is 5 1/2 months.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My rockin' Halloween Dude, born 10/31/13

• I didn't see a PM. If you set up a group on FB, would you write the searchable name here so I can find it, please?
  • I was actually just thinking the same thing that no one is ever in here!

• I don't know if anyone still checks this thread but I would love an invite to the group. I'm a SAHM and always looking for new mommy friends :)
    [Deleted User]azzy1206
  • trishg21 said:

I don't know if anyone still checks this thread but I would love an invite to the group. I'm a SAHM and always looking for new mommy friends :)

If you send me a private message with your full name I can find you on Facebook and invite you to the group. :)

• I would love to be invited to the Facebook group also!

• Me too please!!
  • Hi Ladies. To join the Facebook group you can private message me or Soozerella and send us your full name so we can invite you. Or search for "OC Moms' Club!" on Facebook and we can accept you.
  • Couldn't get FB OC Moms club to pop up but will pm, thanks for setting up! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi ladies, wow there is actually activity on this forum?! Finally :) I'd love to join the FB group - I will PM my name :) my daughter is 6.5 months and my son is 2.5 years old.
  • Hi All. I know there are a few girls that wanted to join our Facebook group. If you PM me your name, I can friend you and then invite you in. We are planning a meet-up this Friday afternoon at The Spectrum for anyone who is interested.

@SoLagMama‌ @vntgann‌ @CaliManda‌ @Expressgirl1‌ @marcandkimberly‌ @japwhican22‌ @PerraSucia‌ @trishg21‌ @GundoGirl‌ @CeeShellz‌ @mwaite04‌ @tiki8286‌ @cagoldi‌ @joseandsarahforever‌ @kalimom2be‌