Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Iphone toddler apps

Ds is only 15 months but loves my phone and if I don't have something playing music or a video he's not happy. I was wondering if anyone has any good toddler friendly apps for apple?:)

Re: Iphone toddler apps

• Options
    DD loves the Fisher Price storybooks apps.
  • Options
    Probably an unpopular opinion, but toddlers don't need iPhone apps. They have toys. Phones are not toys.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My son also likes the fisher price apps
  • Options
    ah625ah625 member
    edited March 2014
    The same doctor who said "No screen time before 2" is now saying that some touch games (like on tablets and smart phones) can be beneficial. He makes a point of saying that watching a screen helps you learn nothing, but interacting with a touch device is different. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ah625ah625 member
    edited March 2014
    How many of us had this as a kid? There has always been a toy connection with phones. It's cool if you don't want to give your kid your phone, but don't crap on others for it.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have "babys first phone" or something like that where its a touchscreen telephone pad - and pressing the "buttons" makes noise. Also, if you haven't used guided access - I highly recommend it. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sound touch and anything by Duck Duck Moose.

• Options
    Talking ABC and I Hear Ewe are great ones.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Elmo's Calling app is great...DS loves it and it keeps him entertained in a shopping cart!
  • Options
    Thank you all for all these responses! I gotta get on my laptop tomorrow and write all these down so I can Ok you can come inside I have it in our living room. If you come up to the door our door is the one on the right them!:)
  • Options
    nlee3nlee3 member
    My son is the same way and loves music and lights.  I have Falling stars and Doodle DJ where the music is activated by touch.  He also loves the Mickey Mouse apps like the Count Along and just the Clubhouse.  He also loves the bed time apps like Nighty Night where he puts the animals to bed.  Love the other apps listed though and will have to look into them.  Great sharing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"