Indiana Babies

NW/W Indy Daycare

Does anyone know of any good daycares on the NW or W side of Indianapolis? Or, know of any to stay away from on those sides of town?

Me:35 DH:37
Married 09/2013

*TW* TTC #2 since June 2016 *END TW*

Endometriosis

March 2017- IUI#1- Clomid - BFN
April 2017 - IUI #2 - Clomid, Ovidrel - BFN
May 2017 - IUI #3 - Clomid- cancelled cycle

July 2017- IVF #1-Microdose Lupron protocol, Gonal-F, Menopur, HCG trigger- 12 mature eggs, 9 fertilized, 4 frozen- 2 PGS normal!!

August 2017- FET #1

Re: NW/W Indy Daycare

• Learning Time Preschool on 86th and Zionsville Rd.. I used to work there a long time ago.  I do know the director and owner and they are amazing. It is also a really nice building and they have a very strong program.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @plus12012‌ Thanks for your reply. I actually called them last week. The place looks really nice from the outside and they seem to be top rate from what I read on their website. My only problem is that they charge $280/week for newborns. Definetly more than I want to spend. Honestly though, I knew that would be the case when I called.

I found a place called Sprouts on 79th and Payne. I learned that they are unlicensed when I called though :( However, after the fact, a bunch of people I know told me that they send or used to send their children to them. Maybe I'll do some more digging and find out why they're unlicensed and what that exactly means (insurance, inspections, etc.). Also, they charge $190/week. That's more up my alley.

Me:35 DH:37
    Married 09/2013

*TW* TTC #2 since June 2016 *END TW*

Endometriosis

March 2017- IUI#1- Clomid - BFN
    April 2017 - IUI #2 - Clomid, Ovidrel - BFN
    May 2017 - IUI #3 - Clomid- cancelled cycle

July 2017- IVF #1-Microdose Lupron protocol, Gonal-F, Menopur, HCG trigger- 12 mature eggs, 9 fertilized, 4 frozen- 2 PGS normal!!

August 2017- FET #1

• Loading the player...
  • I'm not sure about the price but you should check out Abacus childcare center on 86th and Township Line Rd. as well. I know quite a few people who sent their little ones there any they loved it. I have my daughter at an in home daycare that we love, but we are on the east side.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• My daughter is at learning time on zionsville and I can tell you first hand that you pay for what you get. I could not ask for a more loving environment and caring group of people. My LO lights up when she sees her teachers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"