December 2011 Moms
Options

Two Thing Tuesday

1. What is something that you refuse to buy used?

2. What's the exterior color of your house?

Re: Two Thing Tuesday

• Options
    -T--T- member
    1. Underwear, shoes, stuffed animals

2. Blue
  • Options
    1. Mattress, shoes
    2. Brick mostly with some beige siding

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. Underwear, shoes
    2. Beige-ish pink. It's a neutral color.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    1. Most things. I have a weird cleanliness thing. I'm fine with hand-me-downs from people I know but just can't buy most stuff used.

2. White
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    1. I only take used things from (good) friends.  I'm a weird-o and I'm pretty sure I get that from my mom who would never let us take hand-me-downs. 

2. Light green
  • Options
    1. I'm with a lot of the others, I have a hard time with anything used clothing wise just freaks me out.

2.  Tan siding with red shutters and some brick
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    1. I don't buy a lot used, either. I'd take hand-me-down clothes for the kids from people I know, but that's about all.

2. Brick on the lower front, white siding, and red shutters.
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

1) I'm NOT a fan of anything used that can't be washed/sanitized to my specifications...  I just - NO!  Also, add me to the list of no used shoes or underwear!!! 

I should also add that since I never got to have "fun" with the shopping for DD's clothes when she was younger (SIL constantly was sending BAGS upon BAGS home with DH of clothes that a. weren't our style, and b. stuff that didn't fit her properly yet DH insisted on putting her in anyway and c. wtf does a kid need six laundry baskets of one size for yet wouldn't give me the go-ahead to regift/donate/give back/etc. so I was stuck with it), and in the cute clothes phase, I'm beyond "NO" to hand-me-downs for DS after that experience, I don't over shop/spend by any stretch, but I LOVE dressing my kids in clothes that fit our lifestyle and are comfortable..  Of course I told SIL "NO" to any of nephew's clothes and DH came home with bags upon bags of hand-me-down boy clothes...  Which is all sitting in our garage on principle (MN connection - I might be able to hook you up if you've got a short/stocky little guy and love golf shirts - which DS isn't).. 

2) one is gray the other cedar...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"