Secondary IF
Options

DS said to me today...

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: DS said to me today...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well, DD is adamant against a little brother or sister. She just screams "Noooooooo!!!" :( Ugh. It's gonna be a long road for us!
    Me: 38     DH: 36
    Married: July 21, 2013
    TTC#1 (between us): June/July 2013

DX: MFI (low count and motility)
    Charting/OPK/CBFM July 2013-present
    1st RE Visit: January 2014
    Cycling: 
    March 2014- 75iu follistim + trigger + progesterone + IUI = BFN and OHSS
    (8 million post wash 47% motility, 18mm/17mm/16mm/16mm/14mm follies)
    April/May 2014- Benched due to cysts/enlarged ovaries
    June 2014- 50iu follistim + trigger + progesterone + IUI = BFP!!
    (10 million post wash 60% motility, 20mm/19mm follies)
    Beta 1- 85 Beta 2- 2,752 - EDD 2/27/2015

Everyone welcome. Strength in numbers!

• Options
    @JimBobCooter (((hugs))) that would make me cry.

On a funnier note, DS is obsessed with pushing buttons. Anything that has a button will do (remotes, telephones, microwaves...) but he is particularly fixated on pushing the garage door opener. The other day I went to get him out of the crib in the morning, I put him on the changing table and he grabs the neckline of my tank, pulls it down to my belly button, points to my nipple and starts shrieking "PUSH THE BUTTON! PUSH THE BUTTON!" As he's yelling he is lunging off the changing table trying to tweak my nips.

Needless to say, wasn't the best start to the day.

Me: 36, DH: 36
    DH's SA = normal
    1 tube only wonder
    AFC 3-5, AMH 0.30

BFP #1 3/29/11.  EDD 12/4/11... Missed m/c 5/9/11. Cytotec fail. D&C 5/17/11.
    BFP #2   7/5/11.  EDD 3/14/12... Our rainbow Kellen born 3/14/12 via c/s.
    BFP #3 5/30/13.  EDD 2/8/14...  6wk u/s HB 126. 8wk u/s lost HB. D&C 7/12/13.
    BFP #4 2/18/14.  EDD 10/30/14... Ruptured ectopic with L tube removed & D&C 3/7/14.
    BFP #5 7/27/14.  EDD 4/9/15...  m/c @ 5w4d.

IVF #1    Oct 2014 - antagonist protocol: 9R, 7M, 5F. 3dt of 3 Grade 2 embies. BFN. 
    IVF #2    Jan 2015 cancelled due to dominant follicle.  Converted to IUI #1. BFFN
    IVF #2.1 March 2015 cancelled due to dominant follicle.

BFP #6  (SUPRISE!) 3/19/15.  EDD 11/30/15...  CP at 4w2d.
    IUI #2:    Clomid + Follistim = 3 follies. BFN.
    IVF #2.2 May 2015 - horrible response to micro lupron flare protocol: 3R, 3M, 3F. 3dt of 2 Grade 3 embies. BFFN. 

BFP #7 (beyond surprised again!) 4/26/16. EDD 1/5/17. beautiful betas!!!! and then near-fatal hemorrhagic corpus luteum. turns out baby was ectopic after all; another lap 5/6 (@24dpo).

the universe can fuck off.

"You are overly paranoid and delusional that every one is out to get you." -lastsliverofhope

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    all AL welcome. TTC #2 for 43 44 months.
    follow my infertility journey here at timestandsstillblog.com

• Options
    We have started playing with her baby doll a lot more. Putting a blankie on her and hugging and rocking her in hopes that we get pregnant with this FET to help her get ready.

DD typically sleeps thru the night, but a couple of nights I hear her stirring in the night. I usually don't get up unless her babbling lasts more than a few minutes because I know she can't find her paci. I had to move her crib a couple of days ago, because the last few times I've went in there her bedroom light was on. She could finally reach the switch.

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

• Options
    My DD tells me to hurry up and get her a baby brother.... If it were only that easy....
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Options
    Jodee37 said:
    @JimBobCooter (((hugs))) that would make me cry.

On a funnier note, DS is obsessed with pushing buttons. Anything that has a button will do (remotes, telephones, microwaves...) but he is particularly fixated on pushing the garage door opener. The other day I went to get him out of the crib in the morning, I put him on the changing table and he grabs the neckline of my tank, pulls it down to my belly button, points to my nipple and starts shrieking "PUSH THE BUTTON! PUSH THE BUTTON!" As he's yelling he is lunging off the changing table trying to tweak my nips.

Needless to say, wasn't the best start to the day.

Oh MY - I started laughing my head off when I read this and my daughter (two next week) goes "What happened?" which is her catch phrase of the month.  Oh so funny -though I'm sure it wasn't quite so for you :{  Thanks for the laugh. :)
    *****siggy*****
    Me: 33 (Mosaic Turner's Syndrome/POF) 
    DH: 35 (no male factor)
    3/10 - Foster Mr. T for 1 month
    3/11 - Foster AL for 1 year
    7/11 Known donor retrieval 7 fertilized 
    7/11 DE Transfer -BFP & 5 FE
    4/9/12 Miracle baby girl arrives!
    Planning for FET 7/14

• Options
    I know how you feel. My 2 year old daughter has taken to playing with here imaginary sister. It kills me a little. 

As far as making me laugh she has started telling "stories" but they mostly go like this "Once upon a time there was a little heart. ....That was a good story!"

TTC #2 since 1/1/13

image    imageimage
  • Options
    My DD says mommy I want you to have baby so I can hold him.. I just say mommy is trying honey.. She is 2 1/2 and pushes every button she can, remotes, phone, computer, the dog shock color, that is put up high now, poor dog.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"