September 2014 Moms
Options

Big Ole AW Right Here

On Friday I told my home room about the baby. To do it I threw our monthly morning party with a theme. Plates and napkins were pink and blue, and I served munchkins, mini muffins, and baby carrots. Once they figured it out it they were all excited for me, and wanted to tell everyone. I told them it wasn't a secret anymore, and they had a ball spreading the word all day. After the kids knew, all through the halls the rest of the day I kept hearing "congrats Mrs M," and a few of the sweeter girls wrote me notes about how I'll be a great Mom. It really made my day, and I hope everyone gets a taste of that positivity at some point!

I also posted this announcement on Facebook and Instagram :)

imageimage

Re: Big Ole AW Right Here

• Options
    You attention seeking sloot. Love it!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

S14 August Siggy Challenge.....ALL OF THE ALCOHOLS

• Options
    Love it! And I love that the kids were so sweet!

^^^ September Signature: TV series I plan on binge watching with my newborn I do what I want. ^^^

image    image

<3 Gage Douglas 09.04.2014...my sunshine after the rain.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    carmstr4 said:
    You attention seeking sloot. Love it!

Guilty :)

imageimage

• Options
    So cute!
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So sweet!

• Options
    Love it!

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • Options
    Adorbs! I hope to incorporate my pups in our announcement too
  • Options
    LM915LM915 member
    That's so cute :)

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 | DD born July 2012
    BFP #2 | EDD 04.18.14 | D&C 10.01.13 @ 11w3d
    BFP #3 | EDD 09.15.14
  • Options
    @crystalangel79‌ I had a colleague come to the room about 5 minutes into the period, and she said "did they figure it out yet?" They got it immediately after that :). The kids do a lot of service work, and at the end of the day two of them asked me if they could organize a diaper drive for a local women's shelter in my honor. Best gift ever!!!

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"