Toddlers: 24 Months+

Lurker and teeth question

Hello,

I lurk this board from time to time and figured since you all have LO's older than mine, you have already been through what I am going to ask. My LO is currently 19 months and just got two more teeth come in and thats only a total of 6. I was reading up on the order teeth come in, and she seems drastically behind in how many she is suppose to have. Should I take her to the dentist so they can see what is going on or just wait it out? Did anyone else have LO's whose teeth came in very slowly? If so, how long did it take before most of them came in and at what point should I worry? Any information would be helpful.  Thanks.
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage

Re: Lurker and teeth question

• XathXath member
    Your pediatrician should be able to guide you in this. Most dentists don't start really seeing children until 3. They won't do any x-rays on her this young, unless there's a suspected significant problem. Tooth timelines are estimates, and each kid is different. If your ped doesn't seem concerned at your next well visit, I wouldn't worry.
    Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • My friends little boy is 18 months and just got his first one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"