October 2014 Moms
Options

What's for lunch?

Sitting here trying to decide where to go for lunch. I just can't figure out what I want. What is everyone else having today? 

Re: What's for lunch?

• Options
    I had mac and cheese, it was a let down.  >:P

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm currently eating lunch part 1, which is a salad with all kinds of delicious things in it, including beets, green and yellow and pinto beans, and dried plantains.  It's delightful.

Then CW and I are going to the mall to go shopping at lunchtime.

Later on, lunch part 2 is going to be baked pasta.  Because obviously this salad is not going to cut it for the whole afternoon, delicious as it may be.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The boss is buying a grinder and splitting it with me. :) its the "Super Sub". Basically an Italian sub with salami, pepperoni, ham, lettuce, and Italian dressing. I CANT WAIT TO PUT IT IN MY MOUTH.

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

• Options
    mmm, an Italian Sub sounds amazing, with a side of pasta! 
  • Options
    Right now I'm havin a turkey burger patty with guacamole and a side of unsweetened applesauce. I'm not sure yet what else I'll have after I polish this off.
  • Options
    I'm just ordered a 1/2 chicken Caesar wrap with cup of soup and side of fries.  So excited to go pick it up. 
    Eff Yeah! Mighty Ducks
    Oct '14 September Siggy Challenge
    Teenage Crush

DD: E, 8/20/11
    DS: N, 7/11/13

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Probably something boring today. Not in a crazy-crave mood, which means I'm going for something really healthy while I can.

imageSoon to be San Diego Mommy! 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Rice. Really feeling nauseous today. :(

<('.'<) (>'.')> (^'.')> <('.'^) <('.'<) (>'.')> (^'.')> <('.'^) <('.'<) (>'.')> (^'.')> <('.'^)

• Options
    Part of a meatball sub that BF picked up last night. I've been sick for a few days and today is the first day I can eat real food.
  • Options
    Let me just add that the boss had no intentions of splitting it with me, as he got his own food. Therefore, the entire 10-12" Super Sub is in my belly. And I regret it, because work is so slow and I just want to sleep now.

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

• Options
    The closer it gets to lunch, the more the cravings are coming through. I'm feeling Chinese today!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    So, when CW and I went to the mall for shopping at lunchtime, I got Pinkberry for my second lunch.  That fact aside, I still have all intentions of eating my baked pasta when I'm hungry again in an hour.
  • Options
    The closer it gets to lunch, the more the cravings are coming through. I'm feeling Chinese today!
    Panda bear! I'm still feeling Chinese and will make it happen today!

• Options

Lunch #1: Chicken and Wild Rice soup

Lunch #2: Plain grilled chicken sandwhich

And the chicken sandwich was a gamble. Past few days, all I could manage was baked potatoes and toast.

Me: 34 DH: 34

TTC since Jan '13

BFP#1 - EDD 3/24/14 - d&c 7w5d

BFP#2 - EDD 6/14/14 - cp 4w2d

BFP#3 - EDD 10/28/14 - It's a BOY!!! - Born 10/26/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• Options
    Well after all these posts made me so hungry, I ended up getting chicken, rice and veggies at a hibachi place. Pretty sure I could drink the yum yum sauce! 

I will be getting some Pinkberry tonight though! 
  • Options
    I wanted sushi. I've wanted sushi for 3 days. I ate Panda. Not satisfying at all.
    Married since *7/13/2012* to my soulmate!

Surprise! BFP 3/7/2013, Missed MC, D&C @ 7w5d
    BFP 12/10/2013, Natural MC @ 5w1d

BFP 2/15/2014...Katia Elizabeth is due 10/23/2014!
     BabyFruit Ticker
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    pushgal84 said:
    Panda bear! I'm still feeling Chinese and will make it happen today!
    Absolutely!! Luckily for me, there's one right across the street from work at the UTC mall. Hate having to deal with the mall, but it's so worth it when I want it!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I had day-old tuna fish sandwich from Jimmy John's. Very unfortunate. I should have knows the sandwich wasn't going to last more than a day. But it was free and I was hungry. I tried to pick off most of the soggy bread  :-&

Anyways, I ate the chips, pickle, and am working on the cookie now. :)

imageimage
  • Options
    Lentil soup...I really need to keep some protein down after throwing up all morning :/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    BabyName TickerBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    vrj0522vrj0522 member
    edited March 2014
    I am having a salad of lettuce, chicken, tomatoes, cottage cheese, cucumbers, avocado, and doritos as my "croutons." ;)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• Options
    I just asked my husband to bring home tacos. I've been craving them all day!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I made a frozen pizza, and I'm working from home alone and trying really hard not to each the whole damn thing. Fuck, it was good.

It was also officially the last edible thing in the house. God, I have *got* to go grocery shopping.

n Chart</a>"http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Charww.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Chart</a>

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I just had lunch with my old boss (and she paid--score!). I had a grilled pimento cheese sandwich with tomato and bacon, with mashed potatoes on the side. Heaven. 

I miss pimento cheese so bad! I remember visiting Virginia once and they had a BLT with pimento cheese, thick bacon, and a fried green tomato. I miss the south!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Ramen noodles = fail :(
    Me: 37, DH: 42 Married March 22, 2003 TTC since early 2006, Fertility treatments since 02/2013 First Pregnancy with Twins EDD 10.24.2014
  • Options
    Toasted 12 grain bread, cream cheese, strawberry, and banana sandwich with a side of cottage cheese. Today was a good day.

FTM - BFP: 1/23/14 - EDD: 10/5/14 - DD Born 9/13/14

• Options
    Pimiento cheese makes me want to go back to South Carolina RIGHT NOW.

I'm having pita chips & hummus, a salami sandwich with provolone, and a slice of smoked gouda, just for funsies.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"