Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Sleep Restlessness

While I share some of the same frustrations people have recently posted about - i.e. bedtime struggles, I am growing more concerned about a new behavior - sleep restlessness. About 2 months ago my DD at 2 yo went through a period of sleep regression where she was not only awake multiple times a night, but throwing a fit when she was awake. We've since moved past the fits, however, she is still waking 2 - 3 times a night. Fortunately she just turns her stars back on, finds her stuffed animal, and goes back to sleep. I don't go in there, and she is typically very quiet so I am not quite sure how long it is taking for her to go back to sleep. But I am starting to get concerned that she might have a sleep disorder of some sort. Have any of you experienced this before? Is it something to be concerned about? She isn't scheduled to see her pedi for almost another year and I hate to make a trip there just to discuss this, but I am not sure what to do. TIA.
BFP #1 4/07, 6/07 MMC 9w6d D&C |
DX PCOS/annovulatory |
BFP #2 (50 mg Clomid) 11/8/10, Natural MC 11/25/10 |
Dec '10, Cycle #1 (50 mg Clomid) BFN |
Jan '11 Cycle #2 (100 mg Clomid) BFN |
Feb '11 Cycle #3 (100 mg Clomid & HCG trigger) BFN |
March '11 Cycle #4 (100 mg Clomid, HCG trigger, & IUI) BFN |
April '11 Cycle #5 (150 mg Clomid, HCG trigger, & IUI) = BFP --> Beta #1 12DPO: 48, Beta #2 14dpo: 171, Progesterone: 105, Beta #3 19dpo: 2,418 |

It's a girl!  Healthy DD born 1/20/12 @ 39 weeks |

TTC #2 9/13 Cycle #1 (no meds) BFN |
10/13 Cycle #2 (100 mg Clomid, Estradiol)  BFN |
11/13 Cycle #3 (unexpected break cycle) = BFP --> Beta #1 18DPO: 2501, Progesterone 39, Beta #2 20DPO: 4924

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Sleep Restlessness

• Options
    Many people (adults included) do not actually sleep all the way through the night without waking.  That she's putting herself back to sleep is fabulous.  Unless she is tired througout the day, I wouldn't worry - she sounds pretty darn normal.
    IMG_8355
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"