Parenting
Options

Workouts!

What is your workout routine? How often do you do it? I just started power walking 2-3 miles a few days a week in hopes to shed my "baby" weight (my "baby" is now a 4 year old- insert embarrassed face here) I've got about 40 lbs I'd like to lose. How about you guys?

Re: Workouts!

• Options
    Well I bought the Couch25K app on January. Does that count? I'm going to start it one of these days. We have a bike ride planned for this weekend.

so many different types of sparrows 30 rock         

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @Karbird5- I too thought of doing C25K! Let me know how it goes :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm on week 6 of C210K. I try and work out 3 or 4 times a week and I like this program because it only takes 30 minutes at a time. I don't love running, so running for a full hour like the program is working up to is a really distant goal for me. I'm hoping that the weather will get better and we can do more activities outside instead!
    http://ewtvrecaps.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/http___makeagif-com__media_4-06-2014_hdzfah.gif
  • Options
    I'm doing c25k and I bought a training app that I do 3x per week. I'm hoping to do my first 5K ever this summer and drop about 40 lbs. I also use a calorie tracking app to make sure I've had enough to keep my breastfeeding supply up but not so much that I'm not making any progress.

~*~*~You're Such A Pretty Melody, I'm Just Another Tattooed Tragedy~*~*~
    FKA: Mireland23  image
  • Options
    I have an abs workout, butt workout, thighs workout, and a love handles workout pinned on pinterest. I try to do those workouts daily and then about 3 times a week I also run on the treadmill for a half hour. I cannot wait to be able to go on walks again!

Our Little Raspberry Born 3/27/12
  • Options
    C25K changed my life! I LOVE running now (it has become my mommy/alone/quiet time). When it's nice out, I try to run 2-4 times a week. I also do a Jillian Michaels video 2 mornings a week (but I have not done shit since the time change cuz I can't get up in the morning)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    For a while I was doing Fitness Blender workouts.  There are a ton of them, they are free, and you can search by video length, equipment, body focus, etc.  I have since switched to Fitin40 (disclaimer, DH is part owner).  It is not as flashy as some of the other websites, but all of the workouts are by my old trainer (before DS, sigh). 
    image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"