Parenting

Wedding + Underwear ?

EVA116EVA116 member
edited March 2014 in Parenting

Do you still have the underwear you wore on your wedding day?

Is it special to you? Do you wear them all the time (ie normal rotation) or special occasions?

Mine were my something blue.

Edit: Spelling sucks.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Wedding + Underwear ?

• I only wore spanx underneath my dress. That's it. I still have it but it's not super special.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I didn't wear any because my dress was tiiiiiight (mermaid silhouette).

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• I do, I had to wear a corset under my dress (a strapless bra was not going to cut it) I wear it sometimes, but not often. 
    image       image

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I think they are in my cedar chest. I wore red ruffly underwear. I love them but they are a little big and aren't really for everyday use since they are so fluffy.

Our Little Raspberry Born 3/27/12
  • EVA116EVA116 member
    edited March 2014
    GotGingy said:
    I have mine.  They were blue lace. 

Mine too. And I actually sucked it up and wore a Cardinals garter for my H.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I wore spanx. 

I burned them after the wedding because torture devices.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• No, I actually just threw them away a few weeks ago, along with a lot of other pairs that I no longer fit into post-baby. 
  • Mine were my something blue that were monogrammed with my new married initals.  I still have them.  I can't imagine wearing spanx for my wedding.  I would have died!

Wendy Twins 1/27/06. DS and DD
  • I can't remember what I wore but I doubt I still have them.

~*~*~You're Such A Pretty Melody, I'm Just Another Tattooed Tragedy~*~*~
    FKA: Mireland23  image
  • I still have them. They were blue. I haven't worn them again as they are very lacy and I'm more of a boy short person normally.

can't get the ticker to work, but I have two sons:

Baby RJ, born 1/25/2014

Formerly Twilightmv
  • Also wore a mermaid/drop waist dress so I didn't wear any underwear.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I bought a pretty white lace thong for the day, but they are gone now.  I must have tossed them at some point.  I wore Chicago Bears garters for DH.  :)
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Haha... the one thing I forgot to pack for my wedding was underwear (we stayed in a hotel the night before and to get ready in)... I had no white/light colored thongs with me.

My best friend (maid of honor) happened to have a brand new pair (never worn) of lacy/silky white underwear in her luggage and gave them to me.  I do still have them, and still wear them once in a while ... (Is that a FFTC, since my wedding was 6 years ago?)... 

Anywho... that was it, besides the long line bra that was sewn into my dress....and I think I also put some boob enhancers in since I had lost weight recently and they had lost some oomf.

Cat leg goes crazy and beats itself in the face

image  image
  • I have no idea. I don't remember what underwear I wore on my wedding day. I probably still have the bra and only wear it on certain occasions because it's strapless. 

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

• I still have them.  They are blue with the bare-assed back hot pants style.  You know, the kind with the straps that crisscross, but don't ride up the crack?  Hawt.

Sadly, I have no need for them anymore, but I hoard all the undies.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • If I remember the pair I actual wore. I believe they were new but they are now in my regular rotation.

• Don't remember what kind I wore. I don't think I bought new ones for under my dress. I do still have the lingerie I wore later that night.

• No but my XMIL did buy me monogrammed thong underwear....
  • I wore spanx under my dress - they were a big enough size that they weren't super tight, just smooth and panty line free since I cannot handle commando. I still have them and wear occasionally. I changed into cute white satin boy shorts that said bride that night, still have those but haven't worn them since.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"