Parenting
Options

PLL discussion

This week's episode was ok, but holy shit I'm excited about next week's episode!

Spencer's mom totally went too far firing Dean. Please, we need his hot ass on the show! And Mrs. D is so weird! If she doesn't know that Ali is alive, then who the hell did she buy clothes for? And why is she acting so weird about the tests on the body in the grave? What is she hiding?!

So many unanswered questions that we'll hopefully figure out next week.
DD {6.13.10} & DS {5.19.12}

Re: PLL discussion

• Options
    I'm going to be irate if they don't show who is behind the mask. Also, why the hell have they been only showing hands or the back of the person the entire time if they've had a black mask on?!

Not gonna lie, the fingers freaked me the eff out. How did she not see that before she put it on?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    When I saw on the previews A wearing a mask I thought the same thing as PP. If they do not show who it is I am going to be irritated. To be honest, I think they need to show who it is because it seems like they are running out of stuff to put in the episodes trying to drag this mystery out as long as possible.

At this point I really do not know what to think. I have exhausted all of my theories as to whom it could be. I do not think that Cece is the one in the grave. I think this was just an episode to get ready for next week's where Ali tells everything. I am curious though as to when they talked to Ali on the phone, why she did not want her mother to know anything about her being alive. Which lead me to believe could the mother be A? They did say she had it out for Spencer, so why not all 4 of them? I don't know, just guessing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I think last night's episode was full of clues.  I also agree that we will probably have to wait until next season to see who is behind the mask.  I think that will be the final scene, and it will end just like the preview, with the person getting ready to take off the mask.

Here is what I predict for next week:  
    1.  The body will be tested, and there will be no break in the arm.  There were several references to broken bones last night, so I think that will be a factor next week.  Not only did the police mention it, but when Ella was talking to Aria about getting her heart broken, she referenced it to breaking a bone, that will always ache even after it has healed.
    2.  I think they are going to go the twin route.  I think they hinted towards that when Spencer's mom was telling her about that summer, and she said that it was like there was 2 of them, never knowing who was coming to breakfast.
    3.  I am trying to guess who showed up at the end when the girls are looking for Ali, and they say "What are you doing here?".  My guess is maybe Ezra or Mona.  At first I was going to guess Jason, but when they see the person, they talk to them like they really don't like the person.  I guess Paige could be another guess.
    4.  Where in the heck has Jason been if he lied about rehab?  Helping Ali maybe?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have become addicted to those stupid theory websites I posted last week. They have some awesome theories. And get answers from ABC Family and Marlene King.

Apparently, in the preview when Ali was talking about someone burying her and she tried to say she was alive, she was talking about her mom. IDK. Oh and Marlene King posted a photo to Instagram showing locations for 5.01 and it was looking up in an alleyway. Like where we see the girls look down at the end of next week. It's going to end up being a follow through to the first episode.

Anyways, back on last nights episode.
    -I am glad Spencer's mom told her something of that summer. She needed to know. They hide way too much from these girls.
    -Aria was pretty much a bitch to her mom, but I am glad she was happy for the engagement.
    -Good job to Emily for starting to grow a pair and getting rid of Paige.
    -THANK GOD JASON IS BACK. He looked so pretty
    -I am glad we are getting a reprieve from Toby and Ezra (at least until next week). Melissa comes back next week though.

Mrs. D is being very sketch about the whole exhuming the body issue. A normal mother, if the suspicion came up that the body you buried isn't your daughter, would want to know for sure. Why is it such an issue if she doesn't know anything?? And I am impressed Ashley told Hanna about the bag of clothing. Wasn't expecting that. 

• Options
    My guess is that the person who showed up at the end of last night's episode was CeCe or Melissa. I think that Mrs. D knows that the person buried is not Alison. She may have originally thought that it was, but at some point in the last two years, she's found out that it's not. I still can't decide if I think she's A. She's definitely up to something, but maybe she's actually helping Alison hide from A, especially if she still thinks that Spencer is A? Or maybe she's A and is trying to track her down? It could really go either way. 
    DS <October 2010>
  • Options
    @suziqnc I didn't even realize all the broken bone references. And I totally gasped (because I get into the show way too much) when Mrs. H mentioned the evil twin thing.

@rae1105 I follow a few PLL sites on tumblr and I'm obsessed with them. I always check them throughout the week. My favorite is https://prettylittlesecrethints.tumblr.com/ (although they missed last nights episode and haven't watched it yet... ugh!)

@MrsJakes I was also wondering if it was CeCe since A found her name in the hotel book thing. A hint, maybe? But I don't understand why A called the cops?
  • Options
    CeCe is still on the run from killing Wilden, right? Or at least A is setting it up so the cops believe it was her, so maybe that's why A called the cops. A wants her to be found and put in jail.
    DS <October 2010>
  • Options
    MrsJakesMrsJakes member
    edited March 2014
    I haven't seen the pictures, but I just saw a comment where someone said Noel is seen in Ali's loft with the Liars in the promo pics for next week's episode. Maybe it's him that showed up at the end of last night's episode. He hasn't been around in a LONG time, so maybe he's been helping her. 
    DS <October 2010>
  • Options

MrsJakes said:
    I haven't seen the pictures, but I just saw a comment where someone said Noel is seen in Ali's loft with the Liars in the promo pics for next week's episode. Maybe it's him that showed up at the end of last night's episode. He hasn't been around in a LONG time, so maybe he's been helping her. 
    He is in the loft. And he looks AWFUL. But that is what I thought too

• Options
    @MrsJakes Yes, I've seen the pictures. Let me find them. I totally forgot about that.
  • Options
    While looking, I came across this: {HUGE SPOILER ALERT!!!}

Not sure if it's real or not, but holy shit!
  • Options
    And here's the picture:
    The list of returning faces gets longer with the arrival of Noel Kahn (Brant Daugherty).  Source: ABC Family
  • Options
    Maybe it's that photographer kid.. what was his name?
    Lucas?! And that's why that script says "shimself"!

• Options
    Did you read the comments???

• Options
    I don't know why I pretend like I am going to work on Wednesdays. I will just stalk stupid Tumblr

• Options
    Ugg, work keeps getting in the way of my PLL thread time!  These are all great theories!  I can't wait until next week!

• Options
    Rae1105 said:
    Did you read the comments???
    Yes. I was wondering when he'd come back.
  • Options
    One of those links had a comment about it being Spencer that has a twin, instead of Ali!  Hmm, now that could be a good twist!

• Options

suziqnc said:
    One of those links had a comment about it being Spencer that has a twin, instead of Ali!  Hmm, now that could be a good twist!
    There is also talk of Spencer being Ali's twin...

• Options
    WHAT, I haven't seen that.  

• Options
    Oh, and the PLL FB page said that there was an announcement coming today.  I think Caleb is coming back. (Keeps fingers crossed)

• Options
    @suziqnc He is. I just saw a video of it and meant to post it. Hang on.
  • Options
    Scroll down and there's a preview for next week (not the promo): https://pretty-little-liars.wikia.com/wiki/A_is_for_Answers#comm-304136
  • Options
    Tyler Blackburn's interview. Jump to 2:31.

• Options
    Apparently those scripts are real because that poster was just blocked infinitely for posting anymore due to "distributing illegal content"

• Options
    ANOTHER THOUGHT!

So at the end of LAST WEEK we saw A messing with Spencer's dress right? But in this episode, when Mrs. D finds out Ashley asks the girls to model, she gets PISSED and acts like she had no idea. So there is that..

• Options
    Ashley was the only person that knew that the girls were going to be in the show at the last minute, unless someone overheard them at the Brew talking about. So, whoever it was also had to know exactly what dress Spencer was going to be wearing in order to put the bones in there for her to find.. and how did she not see them when she put the dress on?!
    DS <October 2010>
  • Options
    I don't have much to add, but I agree the episodes are getting better and better.  More clues are being answered.  I can't wait to see next weeks!  The links in here are crazy too!!!  Ezra maybe dying and Mrs. D digging her own daughters grave?! What?! If they are true, of course! Yea...the finger bones were creepy, for sure!

I love coming on here after a PLL show...I learn so much more!  Thanks and keep 'em coming! :) 
    PPD/PPA Mom...it has been super hard, but I'm making it! Slow steps...
    Mom to Carter (6), and Calianne (1).  
    Proud VBAC, natural birth, breastfeeding, cloth diapering momma!

• Options
    omg! last night. I think you ladies have covered it i dont even know where to start
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"