April 2014 Moms
Options

Whatthefuckever

edited March 2014 in April 2014 Moms
I know it's early but I am super tired, missed it the past few times and can't sleep wth any whoooo 37 weeks. And my dr said I have a "friendly cervix"

Re: Whatthefuckever

• Options
    A pic of me and my friend at my baby shower this weekend. 34 weeks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

You are 2 for 2 with your gifs tonight. So many giggles ;))
    September Siggy Challenge: What I Sing in the Shower: Little Mermaid "Part Of That World"image

• Options
    I also feel like the Cheshire Cat "whoooooo are youuuuuu" gif should fit in here quite well
    September Siggy Challenge: What I Sing in the Shower: Little Mermaid "Part Of That World"image

• Options
    @snmetz7‌ you are like my go to gif gal! =D>

• Options
    irisheyez7irisheyez7 member
    edited March 2014
    Damn it! It won't let me GIF! ARRRGGGHHHHH!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    This made me snort laugh
  • Options
    My viscous flea bag (otherwise known as Mischief) and bump! 35w 3d
    Angel baby June 2013, DD born 22 April 2014, BFP 10 Sept 2015 - Due 22 May 2016
  • Options
    image A bit premature, aren't we? Unless you're on the other side if the Atlantic.
    Not fair!! I was going to start HDBD cause its 730pm on wednesday here!!! I dont do it often but was beaten to the punch today. Does that mean this doesn't count????
  • Options
    Lesson to be learned here.. Even if it IS HDBD in YOUR country, and even if you ARE using the internet which is global, unless you are in an American timezone it doesn't count apparently.
  • Options
    avidkeo said:

A bit premature, aren't we? Unless you're on the other side if the Atlantic.

Not fair!! I was going to start HDBD cause its 730pm on wednesday here!!! I dont do it often but was beaten to the punch today. Does that mean this doesn't count????

Im not HDBD in this thread it feels dirty start a new one!

• Options
    @avidkeo Of course you can HDBD! Like aviola said, it was more directed at someone who seemed to want to get more love tits for being first, as opposed to being in a timezone where it actually WAS Wednesday. Plus, I just like that gif.
    I wasnt offended by your post! I thought you were being scarcastic because of the pic - which you really need to get updated! 'Ill start a new one now... hehehe. TBH I think the OP is in the states, at least that's how I read it!

• Options
    aviola329 said:

BeckyF82 said:

Lesson to be learned here.. Even if it IS HDBD in YOUR country, and even if you ARE using the internet which is global, unless you are in an American timezone it doesn't count apparently.

Not true. OP said she started it bc she was tired and always misses the regular one...never said she's from a different area. We've had plenty of people in other time zones, including @avidkeo above, start the HDBD thread a little early bc it is in fact Wednesday where they are. OP was asked if she's in a diff time zone and hasn't responded. I think PPs would be easier on her if she was in a diff zone, but because it currently comes across as her posting early just so she can be the one to post, people are reacting as such.
    -----------------

True. I assumed from her post though that as she said she couldn't sleep, and she normally misses it, she must be in a similar time zone to me because I also couldn't sleep and also often miss it because when you guys DO post it is nighttime here. However my comment was mainly concerned with the rest of the subsequent posts saying it categorically wasn't HDBD so people wouldn't post to this thread and would start a new one 'tomorrow' when it was wednesday. Just wanted to remind people that for some of us it IS HDBD and has been Wednesday for a while. X
  • Options
    avidkeo said:

BeckyF82 said:

Love the map, hehe, but I'm crying because NZ isnt even on it!!!!!! WAAAAA :((

Trying to work out what the NZ one would say if they had bothered including it on that map? Maybe something to do with Lord Of The Rings? Lol!
  • Options
    So am I starting HDBD again? - a non dodgy thread which do be honest started with her friendly cervix comment (seriously???)
  • Options
    It was two hours really? Unbunch the panties for fucks sake
  • Options
    avidkeo said:
    BeckyF82 said:
    Love the map, hehe, but I'm crying because NZ isnt even on it!!!!!! WAAAAA :((
    Wooohoooo! They put Iceland on. Actually, I once bought a Tshirt with a world map on it. Both New Zealand and Iceland were on it, but they left off the entire United Kingdom. 
    BabyFruit Ticker mean_girls_35345
  • Options
    Soooo no one else was told/knows wtf a friendly cervix is??? I'm boggled by the comment! Everyone here's just so full of knowledge on everything else I figured someone would know what the hell it means
  • Options
    Soooo no one else was told/knows wtf a friendly cervix is??? I'm boggled by the comment! Everyone here's just so full of knowledge on everything else I figured someone would know what the hell it means
    Maybe it said hi to him! 

Um, maybe its easy to reach or something like that? I know my friend who recently delivered had a cervix so high, and tucked back that no one could reach it for checks. Maybe yours is being "friendly" by being easy to find, and in a good spot?

I love he said friendly cervix, sounds warm and fuzzy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"