Caribbean Babies

Hot Mess Alert

So I broke out in hives today and I've been itching up a storm. I have been queasy and starving all day long. I threw up my lunch. And just topped off my dinner by finishing a bag of chips.  Please tell me I'm not the only walking disaster out there!
TTC #1 since Oct. 2012 | BFP Feb. 21, 2014!
imageimage

Re: Hot Mess Alert

• Awwww...hives are the worst!!! I'm sorry, hope you feel better soon!
    imageimageimage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers">AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
    Formerly dlsexton
    BFP #1 Dec 2010 ~ Blighted Ovum Jan 2011 @ 11wks D&C Jan '11 & Mar '11
    BFP #2 July 2011 ~ Miss Amelia born 3/30/12 @ 41 weeks!
    BFP #3 July 2013 ~ M/C Aug 2013 @ 5.5 weeks
    BFP #4 Oct 2013 ~ Miss Lydia born 6/3/14 @ 36 weeks!

• Thanks @dlsexton and @LadyAle

I know this post was total AWish but just when I thought the hives were going away a new round cropped up my lower butt cheeks! I took a oatmeal bath and plan on stocking up on Benedryl after the snow/sleet storm passes!

Also, I didn't want to rinse the oatmeal goodness off my skin after my bath. I think there is oatmeal in my hair and I don't care!
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • That sounds like a crappy day! I wonder what caused the hives??
  • Thanks @dlsexton and @LadyAle

I know this post was total AWish but just when I thought the hives were going away a new round cropped up my lower butt cheeks! I took a oatmeal bath and plan on stocking up on Benedryl after the snow/sleet storm passes!

Also, I didn't want to rinse the oatmeal goodness off my skin after my bath. I think there is oatmeal in my hair and I don't care!
    I've only had hives twice, once due to an allergic reaction and another time for no known reason, but both times I waited max 24 hrs and went to the doctor for some steroids.  I can't handle that shit.
    imageimageimage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers">AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
    Formerly dlsexton
    BFP #1 Dec 2010 ~ Blighted Ovum Jan 2011 @ 11wks D&C Jan '11 & Mar '11
    BFP #2 July 2011 ~ Miss Amelia born 3/30/12 @ 41 weeks!
    BFP #3 July 2013 ~ M/C Aug 2013 @ 5.5 weeks
    BFP #4 Oct 2013 ~ Miss Lydia born 6/3/14 @ 36 weeks!

• dlsexton said:
    I've only had hives twice, once due to an allergic reaction and another time for no known reason, but both times I waited max 24 hrs and went to the doctor for some steroids.  I can't handle that shit.
    Fortunately it was gone when I woke up! So weird!
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"