September 2014 Moms
Options

Anyone just now getting sick?!

Yesterday I threw up in the morning and felt sick all day long, same for today but no throwing up. I didn't have any sickness in my first trimester and tomorrow starts my second trimester wth?! Luckily I was able to phone order some zofran in just incase it gets worse!
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone just now getting sick?!

• Options
    I was sick for about 5 days starting at week 12 then it went away and hasnt returned.
  • Options
    I've felt sick the past two days, which is crazy business, considering I've had really minimal nausea with any of my pregnancies. Cruel tricks.
    Rainbow baby due in September!
    .image
    May Siggy Challenge - Favorite Onscreen Mom
    image  image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was a little sick in first tri and then this past week I've thrown up dinner every night. It's super frustrating because I was hoping to feel better. I'm hoping it passes soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    I never got sick or felt like throwing up for all of first trimester either until last week. I think the times I got sick was only because I was hot (I went running once in nearly 70* and a lot of walking the next day as the warm weather continued).

This makes me nervous about being pregnant throughout the summer now!

• Options
    I've been sick since week 6 but this last week it has intensified and I'm now only able to tolerate Gatorade and saltine crackers... hang in there! hopefully it won't last too long for you!
  • Options
    I had zero puking or nausea this pregnancy in the first trimester and now at 15 weeks I'm nauseas at least some point in the day. I thought it was weird too. My other two I was sick in the first trimester and then was fine. Mine too is usually when I'm hot or haven't eaten at least something every 2 hours or so :) I'd say mostly after a hot shower or when trying to brush my teeth. Hopefully it's short :) hope you feel better!!!
  • Options
    Glad I'm not the only one but hope you ladies get relief soon!!!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I wasnt queasy one day the first 10 weeks or so.  Now this week Ive dry heaved a few times and felt queasy almost everyday this week.
    DH and I Married 11.12.10
    First BPP 1.24.14
    EDD 9.26.14

Baby Cooper John born on 9.24.14 6lbs9oz

• Options
    Just read this, yes, I am feeling sick now, at week 14, ugh!
    Lil Lady~
  • Options
    I am 11 weeks and last week I was sicker than I have been so far...so weird! I'm glad I'm not the only one :-)

• Options

Same here...no M/S during 1st tri, but tomorrow I hit 13 weeks and this whole week, I've had an all day "hangover".  Each day gets worse than the day before.  I can't take anymore Tylenol.  The only thing that eases my stomach is eating, but a person can only eat so much.  I've been off caffeine since my BFP, but I'm tempted to grab a Coke Zero just to get some relief.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"