September 2014 Moms
Options

*~ Tuesday 3/11 appts and ultrasounds ~*

Tuesday 3/11 Share your appointments and ultrasounds!
imageimage

Re: *~ Tuesday 3/11 appts and ultrasounds ~*

• Options
    I have an ultrasound at 2:30! I'm so nervous after the bleeding I had last Monday, but praying all goes well. Will share pictures after, hopefully (if I get them).
    Good luck today mommas!!
    ECat504
    SO
    SD (11/2010)
    DD1 (09/2014)
    DD2 (10/2015)
    Baby Girl #4 (11/2020)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck Ecat!
    imageimage
  • Options
    I have a regular OB appt today (no u/s) and hopefully they will find the heartbeat on the doppler today since they failed to find it last time. Otherwise nothing exciting. I will discuss what was included in my Maternit21 test but the results won't be in until later this week or next week. Still hoping to hear that beautiful heartbeat.

| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Tracker</a>[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/43ff7d]
    [img]http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/43ff7d/ttc.png[/img]
    [/
    RA with Sjogren's Syndrome. Risk of heart block in newborn. Age: DH and I are both 38.
    BFP #1: 11/25/2007, EDD 7/28/2008 - Missed m/c (blighted ovum) 12/6/2007 6w3d, D&C 1/3/2008.
    BFP #2: 4/2008 - Natural m/c at 6w.
    Met with RE in 5/2008 full cycle analysis and SA normal. Not considered high risk for blood clots but prescribed 1 baby aspirin a day precautionary during TTC and Progesterone suppositories during 1st trimester of pregnancy.
    BFP #3: 10/17/2008. EDD 6/23/2009,  Third time's the charm! Healthy baby boy born 6/27/2009 via emergency c-section.
    BFP #4: 6/14/2011. Healthy baby boy born 2/16/2012 via elective c-section.
    BFP #5: 1/15/2014. EDD 9/22/2014. 
    2/17/14:.We have a BABY!!! Heart rate 167 and measuring on time. 3/10/14 u/s #2 baby measuring perfectly at 12 weeks at heart rate of 166. NT u/s was normal. Maternit21 blood draw on 3/5/14. Results back on 3/19 - Normal.  It's a BOY!!!  4/10/14 at 16 weeks, 3 days discovered baby's heart stopped at 15 weeks, 6 days. D&C 4/11/14.  Pathology results were all normal.  New information on 8/11/14 - blood test revealed 1/3 of babys blood was in mine caused, most likely, by a tear in the placenta from extreme coughing.  Doctor believes this to be the cause of death.  Repeat D&C and Hysteroscopy scheduled for 8/19/14.  My Chart

• Options
    We're doing an elective today at 330 pst!
  • Options
    I have my NT scan at 3pm EDT!  Excited, but can't help being nervous. I know the chances are that everything is fine (I'm not AMA and no family history on either side), but it's hard not to be nervous!
  • Options
    Good luck today, ladies!  Can't wait for updates.

BFP #1 : 3/20/13 | EDD: 12/1/13 | MC: 4/15/13 

BFP #2: 1/9/14 | EDD: 9/21/14  

Welcomed our rainbow bear on 8/31/14

My Chart | All are Welcome

• Options
    I had a regular appointment today and everything went well! Heartrate was 155 BPM. I know it's just an old wives tale but I am wondering if it will be another girl... I don't how well I will deal with being team green :P
    J&K - married 12/3/2011
    G - born 9/25/2012
  • Options
    I have a tour with a midwife practice this afternoon.  I'm interested in a VBAC and not getting warm and fuzzies about having a successful VBAC with my current OB practice.  Should be interesting!
    Mom to Abigail & Liliana -- Identical Twin Girls -- April 2008
    Baby #3 due September 12, 2014!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck today ladies!

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • Options
    I don't have an appointment until 3/21 :( My last one was 1/8 but this was the earliest they could get me in. Feels awful having to wait this long, especially since I still don't feel any different or pregnant for that matter. Still not showing or anything.
  • Options
    I had an u/s today also! So amazing each time since this is our 2nd u/s!!!! She/he actually looked like a baby, and not a gummy bear like the first one! Heart beat was 167!!! We also had a BUN test done, to check for down syndrome. Everything came out good! We don't have a date yet to find out the gender but hopefully soon then later!
  • Options
    Happy to report a healthy heartbeat of 159! Also we have a very active LO in there, doctor said he gives me a week or two before I can feel it moving around in there. :) great check up!
    ECat504
    SO
    SD (11/2010)
    DD1 (09/2014)
    DD2 (10/2015)
    Baby Girl #4 (11/2020)
  • Options
    I had my NT scan today. Everything went well! The baby was moving like crazy, so awesome to see. The heartbeat was at 154 oh, and the tech was pretty confident that we were having a boy! She said to wait to announce it until my next appointment. We are super excited. I've had a feeling since I first found out I was pregnant that it was a boy.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker  

• Options
    Love the great reports ladies! No appointment today but got a call back on my lab results from the first part of the sequential screening for the trisomy defects. She called the tests negative, and odds were 1 in 5000. Woo hoo!

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Just had a regular appt today. Heard the heartbeat for the first time, 160bpm. Got my 'script for the a/s u/s at 18 weeks, then I have to have bi-weekly u/s also starting 18wks to check the length of my cervix to ensure I don't start early labor. > that would cause us to have to do preventative measures to prevent preterm. gah. 
    I was given the ok to take Unisom, which I should have gotten before I had to start my evening activities. I didn't, so here I am awake and hating it. gah again.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
    Our darling daughter and sweetheart guy.

Melissa and Rob, 10/30/08

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker 
    Sept Siggy Fun: Fairy Tales
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"