Seriously, my body is ridiculous. I can't grow follicles on max stims yet my ovary decides now to F with me by growing a 16mm follie through estrogen suppression at my lining check today for a DE FET. My p4 is creeping up at 1.76 and my LH was 27. If I ovulate before Thursday, I'm getting cancelled. I emailed the nurse to ask about ganirelix (so weird in a DE context) and/or moving the DE transfer up a day (which would probably cost me a fortune to change my flight) to try to salvage this. I just wanted it over with so I can pick a new donor.
Update: my LH is too high for ganirelix at this point. They "may" let me move up the ET to Monday if my p4 is under 3.0 tomorrow morning. I'd start p4 tomorrow if this works. I "know" my old BBT temperature at ovulation and it shows no ovulation yet. Also did a smiley face OPK this am and it was smiling. So my LH must still be high= no ovulation yet. Please don't rise until after tomorrow morning's blood test! Need to do a "no ovulation" dance
TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
DE IVF #3 1/14 ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d
DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!
K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days