Parenting
Options

WWJD in Kentucky?

imageimage
Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

Re: WWJD in Kentucky?

• Options
    This part is funny: "We're doing two things here. One, we're going to talk about the Second Amendment to bear arms. But that isn't the primary thing," Keele says. "The primary thing is who Jesus is."

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    Shit like this is one of many reasons I can't stand that churches qualify as tax-exempt organizations. This should be considered political advocacy, and that church should have to pay taxes on the money it makes from tom fuckery like this.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                         DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This part is funny: "We're doing two things here. One, we're going to talk about the Second Amendment to bear arms. But that isn't the primary thing," Keele says. "The primary thing is who Jesus is."
    I noticed someone in the comments quoted this and then wrote "I'm going to laugh myself to death." Ha! 

DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • Options
    'Murica.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    What is wrong with people? Sometimes I really wish I wasn't a human.

C is 3 years old

• Options
    this is the best part: "While deer rifles are the big draw here, there are Bibles available, too. They're stacked up on tables by the stage. Some even come with waterproof pages and camo covers. Unlike the guns, the Bibles aren't free — they're for sale.

imageimage

• Options
    littlestjerrylittlestjerry member
    edited March 2014
    The best part about Kentucky churches and this type of behavior?  The churches here have their picnics and they all involve booze and gambling.  It's pretty great.  Even during lent the Friday Fish Fry's have beer.  My Old Kentucky home ya'll...
    Yeah, but that's only the Catholic churches, where alcohol isn't a sin. I'm pretty sure there was no beer at this Southern Baptist gun free for all. Not that I give two shits about either religion. They all pick and choose from the Bible for convenience, they just pick and choose different things sometimes. 

Also, your comment makes me feel like you must live in Louisville? 

Eta: You don't have to answer that, I just live there, and there are 8.5 million fish fries per weekend. 

DS is 1DAF

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"