November 2012 Moms
Options

another week another game plan

well we are done with another weekend.  Sigh,  We are still transitioning to the "daddy works and mommy stays home" lifestyle and the weekends seem to need structure when all we wanna do is sit around in our pjs and chillax.  Finding a balance and making it work with take a little more adjustment I think.  the good news is she is settling down for the night and I only have a few more dishes to do ... and a little prep work on his lunch (he spent all day int he kitchen making dinner so its fair)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: another week another game plan

• Options
    Sounds like you guys are working it out pretty awesomely! That how it is at our house too since I work outside the house and DH works from home, we try to plan things to do on the weekends and now that the weather is getting warmer (finally, never thought it was going to happen) we are going out on walks and the zoo and Em loves it! Hope you guys have an awesome week!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Glad DD is starting to adjust to daddy being gone.  We've been in total pj mode most weekends this winter and I'm totally ready for spring to get here so we can get out more.  (We still have snow on the ground here)  Hope that your DD adjusted to the time change okay and that you have a nice week!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have FIL, MIL, and SFIL all coming to visit this weekend. They will get here some time on Friday and leave some time on Sunday. FIL is riding along to pick up my old car that he is buying. And they will all be babysitting for our date night on Saturday. It has been a long time coming. Sweet excited! As for the week, K and I will be enjoying the weather by walking. We also have story time, grocery shopping, and cleaning on out list of to dos.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    jg1011jg1011 member
    edited March 2014
    We are back in sleep training hell. The good news is that since we took him off the Pulmicort he is giving in a little easier. It's taking about an hour of in and off crying. He goes for about 3-5 min and then lays down and attempts to sleep. Then gets up and cries for us for 3-5 min. Then repeat. Typically just as he is about to go off, I have to pee (Gotta love pregnancy) and that wakes him (bathroom right next to his room). Appt with ENT, Allergist, and pulminologist all at same time tomorrow. Hoping to get some answers to breathing stuff. As for me...school is kicking my butt! State tests in 3 weeks and everyone is on edge. I'm trying to make it stress free in my room, it parents aren't in love wit my approach. They want me to kill them with test prep. Not my thing. I've been "prepping" them all year.
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Sorry for one paragraph. All my formatting buttons have disappeared on Bump IPad. GRRRRRRR
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"