Parenting after 35

Bump issues.....test

Anyone else having problems posting? I'm resorting to the iPad to see if that allows me to respond to people. while on my computer ill type my msg hit post and it says needs body. So frustrating. Hope this works.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Bump issues.....test

• Son of ...........guess its iPad from now on.

• I haven't been able to get on from my computer in over a year. I don't know what happened but one day it crashed and I could never get it to work again. I can only do TB from my mobile. Very frustrating.
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Loading the player...
  • I happened to e-mail them and they gave me some crap to do to fix it.  If this message goes through then it worked. 

• it worked!!! 

• I know the love it feature wasn't working right but got fixed. People are having issues posting pictures and GIFs. Some don't have a back button. I think The time change broke TB.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Now if I could make my tickers work again that would be great.  My poor son's one doesn't even show up and the one I had for my daughter is still stuck at her 1st b-day, she turned 2 on the 21st of Feb.  Changed the tickers in my siggy and still doesn't work. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"