March 2012 Moms
Options

indirectly baby related lol

This week I got a $200 discount for the 6 month insurance renewal premium on our car (same company, renewal discount) and also just upgraded my internet to a faster speed package for $10 a month less than I pay now... <<<is happy as a pig in pooop  ... and means I now have an extra $40 a month to spend on the butt munch, or put in his savings account :)

I like those kind of bills lol.. the ones that go down.  specially after the horrendous electric bills we have had the last few months :)

talking of happy pigs in poop... I smell a lil man in need of a diaper change.. holy moly  

Have a great weekend everyone
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: indirectly baby related lol

• Options
    WipzWipz member
    It's been a long time coming... we've sure had some tight moments ...

I would have some dust bunnies hopping your way .. but I think the Dominator vacuumed them all up earlier LOL
  • Options
    Glad you're going to have some extra money. Wish we could have some of that good fortune. With the electric bill being so high it's been tight. Then Uncle Sam must be especially angry with us this year because we are paying out the wazoo in taxes this year!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    WipzWipz member
    edited March 2014
    I hear you on the electric bill .. my last 4 have averaged about $240 a month.. it's killin me lol we only have a 2 bedroom apt ... but the  apts are old and a bit drafty and the insulation is practically non existent... add in some craptastic Texas storms... Oh boy

. couple of months of grace and then we'll be killin the AC to keep it below 85 in here .. I need to buy a house  LOL
  • Options
    Yay for money saving! I recently lowered our cell data allowance and cancelled my satellite radio - hello $30/month!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"