LGBT Parenting
Options

free stuff---sort of

Friend sent me this...thought I'd share. Product is free but you do have to pay shipping

1. Carseat canopy-  Use promo code "MARCHMADNESS14" for a FREE Carseat Canopy ($50 value) at CarseatCanopy.com today!

2. Belly Band-  Use promo code "MARCHMADNESS14" at BellyButtonBand.com to get your free Belly Button Bands ($40 Value) in any of our 6 colors today!

3. Nursing Pillow- Use promo code "MARCHMADNESS14" at NursingPillow.com to receive your free printed Nursing Pillow in any of our 9 prints ($40 Value) today!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married to M and proud mothers to Olivia and Elise (8/19/2014) and to our fur-babies: Capone (pitbull), Jax and Atticus (cats)

Re: free stuff---sort of

• Options
    For what it's worth, you can always get the nursing pillow, car seat cover, seven sling, and a nursing cover for free if u get the codes from a site like retailmenot.com or if you register at motherhood maternity.   

I personally found only the car seat cover to be worth the shipping. You need a different nursing pillow (like a boppy) if you plan on breast feeding.  The only thing that free one is really good for is propping.  I wouldn't put my kid in the sling bc it is such poor quality and I didn't care for the nursing cover.  It's one of those if it sounds to good to be true it probably is kinda things.  So, my two cents, get the car seat cover and skip the rest.  
    Same sex couple, Married 8/6/11
    Baby Oliver born 11/27/13

TTC stats with donor sperm...
    IUI #1 with trigger, 1/4/13 - BFN
    IUI #2 with trigger, 2/1/13 BFN
    IUI #3 with tigger, 2/28/12 BFP EDD 11/21/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"