2: This weekend I hope I can:

3. Three TV shows I watch:

4. Last dessert I ate:

5. My next planned BIG purchase is

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: 5 quick questions

• credcat7 said:

1. Tomorrow I am going to :No rain then walk to storytime, rain then maybe do a painting project with sammie at home

2: This weekend I hope I can:relax and enjoy some familytime without a ton of chores

3. Three TV shows I watch:Modern Family, Greys Anatomy, Dance Moms (guilty pleasure)

4. Last dessert I ate:I have some mint it's it's in the freezer but am being told that its past 9pm so I should NOT have one tonight...sigh

5. My next planned BIG purchase is OMG please let it be a new mattress

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• 1. Tomorrow I am going to : enjoy snuggling with DH on the couch after a long week

2: This weekend I hope I can: catch up on some schoolwork I am behind on and clean out Vincent's dresser drawers. Too much stuff that no longer fits him! And....get 2 pairs of maternity pants.  A month or two makes a difference! I have lots of capris and shorts from Vincent. Not going to cut it with the winter we are having!

3. Three TV shows I watch: Real Housewives of BH, NJ, or NY, American Idol, a d Greys Anatomy

4. Last dessert I ate: Ice cream cake for my BIL 50th birthday

5. My next planned BIG purchase is: double stroller
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • credcat7 said:

1. Tomorrow I am going to : work, work and more work and wait for DH to be home for a whole day in a half before he leaves for another week.

2: This weekend I hope I can: finally take Emma to see my parents have been planning it for weeks then snow comes in and we don't go in case it's bad.

3. Three TV shows I watch: we dvr lots of things. My faves are pll, New girl, big bang theory

4. Last dessert I ate: chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and I get girl scout cookies today!

5. My next planned BIG purchase is: vacation or toys for Emma

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. Tomorrow I am going to :
    - hopefully my last BPP before baby comes

2: This weekend I hope I can:
    - get something cooked to freeze before this LO is born

3. Three TV shows I watch:
    - what's TV?? Ummm. Every now and then I will watch 'Diners, Drive-ins and Dives', and 'You gotta eat here'. Otherwise, if DH is watching something I may glance at the screen if I'm not asleep. Our only TV is in the basement, so we are usually only there from 8-9pm.

4. Last dessert I ate:
    - I had a couple bites of DH's coconut cream pie yesterday

5. My next planned BIG purchase is:
    - a truck/SUV/crossover (I need it with 3 kids, 2 of them being in rear-facing car seats)

• 1. Tomorrow I am going to : Its my day off.  I have a dr. appointment, then grocery shopping, then I'm going to hit up an open house at a wholesale fabric store, then we are taking SS out to celebrate his adoption day (today).

2: This weekend I hope I can: hang out outside... its suppose to be 70!

3. Three TV shows I watch: Grey's, Downton Abbey, Parenthood

4. Last dessert I ate: I had a fatboy mini ice cream sammich Monday night.  It was yummy and just enough to satisfy the craving without all the guilt.

5. My next planned BIG purchase is DH is getting a truck.  He's been looking for two years.  He knows exactly what he wants, we're just waiting on some money to come in for his business so it can be purchased.

Wickedly nice Step Mom to JJ since 5/2/09
    Born 7/26/01-- Adopted 3/6/02

Two and a Half Years, Too Many Treatments, One Precious Miracle
    Abby born 11/5/12 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• 1. Tomorrow I am going to: workout & wait for the tile guy to come and fix our grout

2: This weekend I hope I can: do a little cleaning and relax

3. Three TV shows I watch: True Detective, Nashville, and Big Bang Theory

4. Last dessert I ate: dark chock with almonds

5. My next planned BIG purchase is: not sure - Id like a desk for our loft or some art for our bare walls

• Tomorrow I am going to: do some shopping for the upcoming arrival of LO2.  I'm looking for a new carrier.

This weekend I hope I can make it through my counseling session with DH.  The topic of alcoholism will probably be coming up.

TV Shows:  We cancelled cable a few months ago.  Parenthood is the only show I watch on a regular basis.  I try to catch the Bachelor too.

Last dessert I ate:  DH has been making me a cream cheese crescent roll thing.  It's realllly addicting.

My next big purchase:  New nursery furniture for LO2.  We splurged for DD and want to buy from the same store for LO2.  After that, we're hoping to get a mini van. 

• 1. Tomorrow I am going to : Have mommy/baby day out. We meet DH at the mall for his lunch. Before that, we go window shopping and walking.

2. This weekend I hope I can: Work on my new blanket and take K and SD to story time.

3. Three TV shows I watch: Mysteries at the Museum, Monumental Mysteries, and Revolution with DH

4. Last dessert I ate: Ice cream with butterscotch topping

5. My next planned BIG purchase is: A mini van.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• 1. Tomorrow I am going to :work all day, go to the chiropractor after work and then go home and hang out with hubby and LO

2: This weekend I hope I can:clean my house and start working on getting started with dave ramseys total money makeover plan

3. Three TV shows I watch:the walking dead, how i met your mother, girls

4. Last dessert I ate:girl scout cookies :) frozen thin mints to be exact

5. My next planned BIG purchase isoh man...nothing right now, maybe a car for DH but thats not for another 2 years or so. planning to save save save!

• kbl13kbl13 member
    edited March 2014

1. Tomorrow I am going to :Get some cleaning done and enjoy my last day of peace and quiet with LO before our house guests arrive on Saturday.

2: This weekend I hope I can:Avoid DH's family's drama

3. Three TV shows I watch:HIMYM, Project Runway, and Shark Tank

4. Last dessert I ate:Warm chocolate chip cookies, right out of the oven

5. My next planned BIG purchase is new bedroom furniture for DH and I

• 1. Tomorrow I am going to : work and do some exercises for an online course I'm taking

2: This weekend I hope I can: do some maintenance on my home

3. Three TV shows I watch: Criminal Minds, True Detective, Homeland

4. Last dessert I ate: Chocolate ball

5. My next planned BIG purchase is: Dishwasher

• 1. Tomorrow I am going to : the zoo! The carousel opens tomorrow and the boys love seeing all the animals.

2: This weekend I hope I can: get more boxes packed and the apt cleaned.  We move in 2 weeks to a new apt, but I have so much to do here first!

3. Three TV shows I watch: Grey's Anatomy, Kim of Queens, and Dance Moms (although Kim of Queens and Dance Moms now require a cable subscription online, so no more for me)

4. Last dessert I ate: Peanut butter cookies

5. My next planned BIG purchase is a Didymos wrap. I got the okay from DH to get one, now I just need to jump on board and do it!

I: November 2011 
    M: November 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"