November 2012 Moms

scare and lent

I was washing my face this morning and LO was next to me, she pulled out the q-tips as usual and Im pretttty sure she stuck one all the way in her ear.  I cant be sure since I didnt see it happen but she screamed bloody murder and it was the only thing I could think of.  Plus, she was rubbing her right ear afterwards.  I made a Dr appt for 11:30 and had 2 hrs to kill so we went to storytime and Target and she seemed fine.

PHEW, went to Dr and she is fine, a tiny bit of fluid in her right ear but that could be from swim class last night.  I'm so relieved.

And Im not practicing Christianity in an organized fashion right now, but I may give up Facebook for lent.  anyone else giving up something until 4/17?

Re: scare and lent

• I bet you feel relieved that you were able to get DD checked out by the pedi today!  I typically give up something for lent.  This year, I don't think I'm going to give anything up.  Instead, I'm going to work on my attitude.  This may sounds stupid, but this pregnancy has been really hard on me emotionally.  I feel like I'm a total crab all the time (I feel really bad for my students) so that's what I'm going to be working on.  LO2 is due the day after Easter.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Still trying to decide what I'm giving up. Maybe soda but I really don't drink those much anyway. Hmmm.

• Loading the player...
  • I think I must have given up my memory...without even knowing I did it.

I can't remember ANYthing lately.
    I can barely remember what I did earlier today. Don't ask me what I did yesterday,...lol.
  • kbl13kbl13 member
    Glad to hear that she is ok! I noticed pieces of banana in B's ear after breakfast today... what is this fascination with putting things in their ears!?!

I tried to think of something I could give up that would also benefit someone else, but in the end I decided to try to be a better person in general. I'm lending some baby items to a friend, taking cookies to a church function, planning to dog-sit for a neighbor... things I normally wouldn't volunteer to do.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"